Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts on Injustice

+7
Loogie
Dictator
munem939
Darkseid
misskiss88
Shadow
Edge
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Thu May 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Well it is guaranteed... You still take the damage if you B3 MB cancel.

77Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Thu May 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Shadow wrote:Well it is guaranteed... You still take the damage if you B3 MB cancel.
I wrote it hits at 3/4 and most likely at even less distance, B3 MB is just to punish them for doing it if you char doesn't have a projectile or you're caught off guard ( and you deserve the damage ).

I know i'd happily MB cancel through 22% with black adam to do 55.

78Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Thu May 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

And unless you're on the very edge of the 1/4, you won't be able to escape it.

Haha, not all of us can do 55%, even with meter. Which changes our gameplan from what yours would be. I'm not sure I'd bother spending the meter to do damage that would just about make up what I lost, unless it was taking the round. Unless I'm right in their face when I MB, I won't even reach them.

79Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Fri May 10, 2013 12:11 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Shadow wrote:And unless you're on the very edge of the 1/4, you won't be able to escape it.

Haha, not all of us can do 55%, even with meter. Which changes our gameplan from what yours would be. I'm not sure I'd bother spending the meter to do damage that would just about make up what I lost, unless it was taking the round. Unless I'm right in their face when I MB, I won't even reach them.
They're vulnerable for at least 300 frames. That's a little more than an iceball.

3/4 screen is a little outside jump distance dude... the stage is my favorite and I play on it all the time.

80Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Fri May 10, 2013 9:41 am

Edge

Edge

Changed my mind about this game. Really enjoying it now that I'm used to it. Ruby was right with alot of things that he said, I was just too blinded by my prejudice about this game to see it. The game is heavily zone-orientated but every char has many more ways to deal with it than MK, and most ways are NOT conventional like they were in MK. You have to think outside the box, and your reads have to be sharper. Mindless spam does not work (which is what alot of onliners do) once you get good at reading. Only carefully thought-out zoning with strategy. You could argue that at high level you don't stand a chance with certain chars, but that was also true with MK. Sub x Kenshi comes to mind. Being able to cover your bad match-ups with counter-picks is more vital in this game. This reminds me of that FH Fenrir situation half a year ago when he counter-picked my Sub every match (Kenshi, Jax, Freddy, Rain), lag abused with poke cross-overs and wiped me 5-0. 2 Months ago he challenged me as Edge and I used Smoke and Rep and wiped him 5-2 and I only lost the 2 cuz of his BS lag-patterns.

My point is that there are ways to blow up scrubs. We're all high-level players but that only means we know how to LEARN better than scrubs, not that we'll automatically be better than them at any fighting game from day one. But as the game progresses and we move continuously forward with our learning, they'll hit a block much earlier and stay there with their stupid tactics because they body other scrubs with them. This game takes ALOT of conscious work. I had SO much trouble VS Superman and his zoning, but I stuck with it. This gameis more about working your way into launcher range, holding your ground etc and making them respect your options once you hit that range. MK was similar but the METHODS are different here. Finding those methods comes from trial-and-error, and you're GOING to lose each time you try something and it doesnt work Then you have to ask yourself "Does this not work or did I just fail to make it work in this instance?". Your attitudes towards anything you are learning is THE MOST important factor in whether you will be successful.

Atlantis is my fav. stage too. The water valves are a big part of my game, aswell as the slide-bar. Valve turns can be ducked.Glass smash can be backdashed, armoured, jump back~air-dashed, or baited and evaded which gives more than enough time to ATLEAST get in their face for pressure. If you have far-reaching launchers then its full-combo everytime.

<3 you all.

81Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Fri May 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Good to see you change your mind Zero! We should play sometime. Btw, how are the summer plans coming along? There's been a slight change, because I will be moving in June, which means I'll have 2 spare bedrooms. You wouldn't have to stay at a bob :) Keep in touch and let me know if you still plan on coming or not.

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

82Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 12, 2013 10:01 am

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

Ill come out of the closet too and say im lovin the game.
Had a practice session with Suomi and another one offline and i think ill give the game a shot.

83Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 12, 2013 11:15 am

Edge

Edge

Taco wrote:Good to see you change your mind Zero! We should play sometime. Btw, how are the summer plans coming along? There's been a slight change, because I will be moving in June, which means I'll have 2 spare bedrooms. You wouldn't have to stay at a bob :) Keep in touch and let me know if you still plan on coming or not.

I dunno if I'll come tbh. I still might drop this game. Getting sick of online bullshit in general. It bothers me that skill don't mean shit compared to connection no matter what game you play (non-fighters too). Even ones with great netcodes. I'm tired of feeling pissed off, which is what I feel more than anything else when I play online with any game cause the better you are skill-wise, the more lag favours your opponent and screws you up. I keep swinging backwards and forwards between liking this game and hating it. Frames don't mean shit. Doesn't matter that I'm +15 using a 17f mid, I get poked. Doesnt matter if I'm +1 on blocked d1, they counter-poke my follow-up d1. Doesn't matter that DD is -2 on d1 block, his second d1 beats mine. Hell MAPUSA was autopilot d1, sweep, crossover belly-flop everytime and I couldn't even poke the sweep. Idk if you guys fought GRs_KnSlayer but he does d1d1d1 to escape pressure, but there's F-all I can do and get frame-trapped into that belly-flop everytime.

Besides all that, I fucking SUCK at InJ. Majorly. Levelling up is still a chore. I can't play for more than an hour without getting 10x more frustrated than I ever did with MK, and then I don't wanna touch it for the rest of the day cuz it sickens me. I end up just not wanting to play anything.

If I drop InJ (which is looking promising) then there's no point in me coming really. You'll all be so far ahead I won't be any challenge to anyone.

We can play soon, sure, but if the connection between us is anywhere near as bad as it was on MK, I don't think I'll be able to keep it up for long.

84Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

FlawlessEdge- wrote:
Taco wrote:Good to see you change your mind Zero! We should play sometime. Btw, how are the summer plans coming along? There's been a slight change, because I will be moving in June, which means I'll have 2 spare bedrooms. You wouldn't have to stay at a bob :) Keep in touch and let me know if you still plan on coming or not.

I dunno if I'll come tbh. I still might drop this game. Getting sick of online bullshit in general. It bothers me that skill don't mean shit compared to connection no matter what game you play (non-fighters too). Even ones with great netcodes. I'm tired of feeling pissed off, which is what I feel more than anything else when I play online with any game cause the better you are skill-wise, the more lag favours your opponent and screws you up. I keep swinging backwards and forwards between liking this game and hating it. Frames don't mean shit. Doesn't matter that I'm +15 using a 17f mid, I get poked. Doesnt matter if I'm +1 on blocked d1, they counter-poke my follow-up d1. Doesn't matter that DD is -2 on d1 block, his second d1 beats mine. Hell MAPUSA was autopilot d1, sweep, crossover belly-flop everytime and I couldn't even poke the sweep. Idk if you guys fought GRs_KnSlayer but he does d1d1d1 to escape pressure, but there's F-all I can do and get frame-trapped into that belly-flop everytime.

Besides all that, I fucking SUCK at InJ. Majorly. Levelling up is still a chore. I can't play for more than an hour without getting 10x more frustrated than I ever did with MK, and then I don't wanna touch it for the rest of the day cuz it sickens me. I end up just not wanting to play anything.

If I drop InJ (which is looking promising) then there's no point in me coming really. You'll all be so far ahead I won't be any challenge to anyone.

We can play soon, sure, but if the connection between us is anywhere near as bad as it was on MK, I don't think I'll be able to keep it up for long.

I definitely understand your frustration, especially doomsday. I'm having trouble with him as well. I don't know who you're playing so it's hard for me to give you tips on how to deal with him. I'm playing shazam and I deal with that problem by using d1 into low grab to take care of his counter poking. But I don't think this info will be much use to you.

About the summer meeting: We're meeting up to play video games, of course, but also just to hang out and have a good time. We're not gonna be playing Injustice all day at all, and MK is gonna be played as well. We're just looking to have a good time and you're more than welcome to join us.

The decision is yours of course and I understand if you want to meet up to just play MK and Injustice, but that isn't our plan to be honest. Let me know what you end up wanting to do. The more, the merrier :)

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

85Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Edge

Edge

Taco wrote:
FlawlessEdge- wrote:

I definitely understand your frustration, especially doomsday. I'm having trouble with him as well. I don't know who you're playing so it's hard for me to give you tips on how to deal with him. I'm playing shazam and I deal with that problem by using d1 into low grab to take care of his counter poking. But I don't think this info will be much use to you.

About the summer meeting: We're meeting up to play video games, of course, but also just to hang out and have a good time. We're not gonna be playing Injustice all day at all, and MK is gonna be played as well. We're just looking to have a good time and you're more than welcome to join us.

The decision is yours of course and I understand if you want to meet up to just play MK and Injustice, but that isn't our plan to be honest. Let me know what you end up wanting to do. The more, the merrier :)

I'm only rolling Killer Frost at the moment. I'm gonna pick up NW and Ares once I'm solid with her (long way off). It's not so much knowing what to do vs these obstacles, it's my inability to actually do them. Once or twice you wonder if it's you. The timing is so strict. When it happens several times per match, 8 losses in a row, you know its lag. Especially when I was blowing up DDs fine the day before for the exact same thing. DD should never ever ever use naked d1 vs a char that can get +frames off their d1 on block. It's like saying "Here, have free pressure". I have about 10 ways to kill any d1 that's neg on block, the easiest of which is just d1. When I cant do that all I get is parry. Then they start sweeping. Then it becomes a stupid guessing game whether they'll d1 or sweep and I'll parry or d1. It should be simple, he d1s and I block, I d1 and on hit I get free 1114 into OH/low mixup. On block I get second free d1 into slide or risky blockstring into OH/low. All options favor me. Inj's netcode is great, I know. Most dont have a problem, but my internet is just bullshit. I cant get any faster cause of where I live, and the mechanics of Inj just make it so that abusing shit becomes that much harder to deal with. Even 3bar connections people spam me with shit I can blow up easily. There was a GL that was spamming air rockets and turbines on the ground. Only punish is slide for blocked turbine. He jumped it everytime, returned to zoning. There were no more options for me. He won by chipping me out twice. Don't even get me started on Superman.. ughh.

I wanna come still, definitely. And it was never about InJ and MK entirely, it was about the whole experience. But it's obviously gonna be heavily centred around the games as they're the common interest. I don't really know any of you that well outside of our interests for the game as Skype wasn't possible for me and I was absent for a couple of Months, so really I'm a stranger to the core group of you all, and if I took Inj out of the equasion I figured I don't really have a place there. I am still undecided about InJ but I intended to stick with it for a couple of Months 'cause I know what I'm like when I have mixed feelings about something lol, so that's what I'll do. Guess this will be my official raging thread for me while I make my mind up.

Let's play some soon, help eachother to levelup, get to know eachother a bit better :] I have no MU exp vs Shazam. Not even scrubs, and I know there aren't many Frosts around. I'll also talk to Tom. He might be more interested now that the price has gone down.

86Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Darkseid

Darkseid
Wild Ape

I main Doomsday, I think I can help you with the matchup Zero, helped Taco out too. At least I think I did. Wink

We should get some games going in general, Dan said your KF is really good.

87Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Mon May 13, 2013 6:54 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

FlawlessEdge- wrote:
Taco wrote:
FlawlessEdge- wrote:

I'm only rolling Killer Frost at the moment. I'm gonna pick up NW and Ares once I'm solid with her (long way off). It's not so much knowing what to do vs these obstacles, it's my inability to actually do them. Once or twice you wonder if it's you. The timing is so strict. When it happens several times per match, 8 losses in a row, you know its lag. Especially when I was blowing up DDs fine the day before for the exact same thing. DD should never ever ever use naked d1 vs a char that can get +frames off their d1 on block. It's like saying "Here, have free pressure". I have about 10 ways to kill any d1 that's neg on block, the easiest of which is just d1. When I cant do that all I get is parry. Then they start sweeping. Then it becomes a stupid guessing game whether they'll d1 or sweep and I'll parry or d1. It should be simple, he d1s and I block, I d1 and on hit I get free 1114 into OH/low mixup. On block I get second free d1 into slide or risky blockstring into OH/low. All options favor me. Inj's netcode is great, I know. Most dont have a problem, but my internet is just bullshit. I cant get any faster cause of where I live, and the mechanics of Inj just make it so that abusing shit becomes that much harder to deal with. Even 3bar connections people spam me with shit I can blow up easily. There was a GL that was spamming air rockets and turbines on the ground. Only punish is slide for blocked turbine. He jumped it everytime, returned to zoning. There were no more options for me. He won by chipping me out twice. Don't even get me started on Superman.. ughh.

I wanna come still, definitely. And it was never about InJ and MK entirely, it was about the whole experience. But it's obviously gonna be heavily centred around the games as they're the common interest. I don't really know any of you that well outside of our interests for the game as Skype wasn't possible for me and I was absent for a couple of Months, so really I'm a stranger to the core group of you all, and if I took Inj out of the equasion I figured I don't really have a place there. I am still undecided about InJ but I intended to stick with it for a couple of Months 'cause I know what I'm like when I have mixed feelings about something lol, so that's what I'll do. Guess this will be my official raging thread for me while I make my mind up.

Let's play some soon, help eachother to levelup, get to know eachother a bit better :] I have no MU exp vs Shazam. Not even scrubs, and I know there aren't many Frosts around. I'll also talk to Tom. He might be more interested now that the price has gone down.
DD is one of my mains, he is difficult to shake off once he is in. but more often than not he will be low on meter, i think you should use it to your advantage. DD needs meter to get in with shoulder charge or the supernova against zoners, so clashes are not in his favour overall.

d1 into earthsake is not escable, all the other BS is due to lag and online. continuous d1 doesnt make sense to me, but a sweep d3 puts him in perfect bellyflop range i think you could probably forward dash as he is crossing over or you have to committ to a wakeup attack.

Ruby can probably give some more insights as well, he fights Metzos' DD offline.

88Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Mon May 13, 2013 6:59 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

to add a few more points,

- if he uses trait, just use your poke (d1) relentlessly once he gets in, if he uses the trait from far, i dont think its effective enough or will give him enough time to get in on a zoner. he needs to use the trait at the right time, outside of that he has wasted it.
- for d1 cancelled earthshake, block high all the time. the second hit does only 2% (which is the low hit), if you block low and he hits you with the overhead then its 10%.
- dont get stuck in the corner, coz he fucks you up there and it will be difficult to escape

Superman is a good counterpick for DD.

89Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Mon May 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Loogie wrote:to add a few more points,

- if he uses trait, just use your poke (d1) relentlessly once he gets in, if he uses the trait from far, i dont think its effective enough or will give him enough time to get in on a zoner. he needs to use the trait at the right time, outside of that he has wasted it.
- for d1 cancelled earthshake, block high all the time. the second hit does only 2% (which is the low hit), if you block low and he hits you with the overhead then its 10%.
- dont get stuck in the corner, coz he fucks you up there and it will be difficult to escape

This and the previous post about doomsday are completely wrong.

If you try to D1 a good doomsday out of his trait then you're gonna get blown up. Badly.

Earth shakes 2% doesn't matter. The untechable knockdown does when DD has so many meaties.

Doomsday I never low on meter and when he is it's piss easy to rebuild it considering his tools.

He WILL get in with his trait and he will never have his trait wasted unless it's vs black adam. And only black adam.

After an ex venom which is +5 you can escape the 6f D1 by backdashing.

@Zero You're forgetting D1's in this game aren't more than -1 and most are neutral on block. Vs someone like nightwing you can't D1 back and that's part of why they're so good. If you wanna escape that pseudo pressur e then backdash and whiff punish depending on your char.

Air D3 with all the big characters is used for crossups, unlike MK9 jips they don't jail or give enough advantage for anything more than 10f or so, you can parry or D1 their followups.

You're thinking too much of MK9. This is a new game and you need to read the new data and not rely on this being a NRS game.

90Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Mon May 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Edge

Edge

Dictator wrote:

If you try to D1 a good doomsday out of his trait then you're gonna get blown up. Badly.

Earth shakes 2% doesn't matter. The untechable knockdown does when DD has so many meaties.

Doomsday I never low on meter and when he is it's piss easy to rebuild it considering his tools.

He WILL get in with his trait and he will never have his trait wasted unless it's vs black adam. And only black adam.

@Zero You're forgetting D1's in this game aren't more than -1 and most are neutral on block. Vs someone like nightwing you can't D1 back and that's part of why they're so good. If you wanna escape that pseudo pressur e then backdash and whiff punish depending on your char.

Air D3 with all the big characters is used for crossups, unlike MK9 jips they don't jail or give enough advantage for anything more than 10f or so, you can parry or D1 their followups.

You're thinking too much of MK9. This is a new game and you need to read the new data and not rely on this being a NRS game.

I've read the data. I look at new FD every day. I go into practice with chars that have just bodied me to see how they tick. I know what I'm talking about. I know most d1s are neutral or +1. I have a +1 d1 myself. My points were against my connection, and DDs d1 being -2 on block. You mis-interpreted what I said somewhere, assumed that I assumed F data worked same as MK, and that I havn't checked the data.

91Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Mon May 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Just like MK (for the most part), I don't take FD seriously at all, I knew most of Kabal's frames and that's it. I'm an online player, and unless that changes, as in I go to tournaments regularly, then I'm not going to bother learning most of the FD. Last night me and Matt played and we were both doing stuff we shouldn't and getting away with it, so why even bother learning it if it doesn't help?

92Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Mon May 13, 2013 10:19 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

FlawlessEdge- wrote:
Dictator wrote:

I've read the data. I look at new FD every day. I go into practice with chars that have just bodied me to see how they tick. I know what I'm talking about. I know most d1s are neutral or +1. I have a +1 d1 myself. My points were against my connection, and DDs d1 being -2 on block. You mis-interpreted what I said somewhere, assumed that I assumed F data worked same as MK, and that I havn't checked the data.
I didn't misinterpret anything, you thought you could counterpoke something that's only -2 and pushes you back so far that your D1 will whiff and his won't because it has huge range.

93Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Tue May 14, 2013 7:57 am

Edge

Edge

Dude this is what bothers me. I'm so sick of your general attitude. You think you know so much more than you do. That's not the problem though. The problem is you waltz around telling everyone they're wrong and to "do this" and "don't do that", with an underlying tone that makes people feel stupid for trying out their own shit, or relaying their individual experiences to help someone. You're a smart guy, with a good heart but you were never cut out to be leader because you don't know people, or how we work. Yeah you're good, and yeah you know about FGs, but you're too used to being right. You come along with your experience and knowledge and shit on everyone else's. People resented you for this dude and BoP failed because of all of it. This time you're not right, I recommend you quit making assumptions (the #1 being you always know best) and go back to training with KF and DD and look for ways that you could be wrong.

94Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Tue May 14, 2013 9:42 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

So now you can't even counter-poke in this game? It just gets dumber each week. And I know, I know, backdash is the answer to everything.

95Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Tue May 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

back dashing has invincibility (correct me Ruby please) ... so it may be a safer option to evade and whiff punish.

and online, counter poking is non-existent anyway.

@Shadow,
funniest clash dialogue I've seen so far...
Grundy: Arrowman no hurt grundy
Green Arrow: Arrowman YES hurt

laughed for a whole 5 seconds :) i giggle everytime i hear it

96Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

They do have invincibility, but I don't think anyone knows when they start or end yet. Some moves can't be backdashed, such as WW's B2,3. I miss not being able to AA a crossup or counter-poke.

How do you whiff punish a move if you backdash it? By the time you recover, so will the opponent.

Loogie wrote:@Shadow,

Yeah, Arrow has some great clash quotes. I like this one;
Green Lantern: Don't even need the ring
Arrow: Can I borrow it?

97Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Tue May 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

FlawlessEdge- wrote:Dude this is what bothers me. I'm so sick of your general attitude. You think you know so much more than you do. That's not the problem though. The problem is you waltz around telling everyone they're wrong and to "do this" and "don't do that", with an underlying tone that makes people feel stupid for trying out their own shit, or relaying their individual experiences to help someone. You're a smart guy, with a good heart but you were never cut out to be leader because you don't know people, or how we work. Yeah you're good, and yeah you know about FGs, but you're too used to being right. You come along with your experience and knowledge and shit on everyone else's. People resented you for this dude and BoP failed because of all of it. This time you're not right, I recommend you quit making assumptions (the #1 being you always know best) and go back to training with KF and DD and look for ways that you could be wrong.

I know what I say is true because we have mains in the dojo for both KF and Doomsday and they happen to be players who have travelled tofrance/italy/london/boulgaria and other places to compete in tournaments. What I say about Injustice at least, comes from 99% offline experience.

There's no underlying tone, if you make a comment in a matter that I know why isn't working out for you then I'll point that shit out and that will never change. Yeah, I forgot about you specifically not wanting advice, my bad. Doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way or that there is an imaginary tone in it just because you don't want it ( which I already apologised for ). I know exactly how I word my shit because I do that on TYM as a mod. If I wanna insult someone they'll know it.

BoP didn't fail because of one person and that's a heavy accusation to make. But if this is what you or someone else as well thinks then I'll happily step aside for good from this site once I get on XBL.

98Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Tue May 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Shadow wrote:They do have invincibility, but I don't think anyone knows when they start or end yet. Some moves can't be backdashed, such as WW's B2,3. I miss not being able to AA a crossup or counter-poke.

How do you whiff punish a move if you backdash it? By the time you recover, so will the opponent.

Loogie wrote:@Shadow,

Yeah, Arrow has some great clash quotes. I like this one;
Green Lantern: Don't even need the ring
Arrow: Can I borrow it?

Backdashes have a 1-2 frame startup and invincibility frames start from frame 1, this is why you can escape nightwings braindead D1 pressure by backdashing.

99Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Wed May 15, 2013 9:54 am

Edge

Edge

Dictator wrote:
FlawlessEdge- wrote:Dude this is what bothers me. I'm so sick of your general attitude. You think you know so much more than you do. That's not the problem though. The problem is you waltz around telling everyone they're wrong and to "do this" and "don't do that", with an underlying tone that makes people feel stupid for trying out their own shit, or relaying their individual experiences to help someone. You're a smart guy, with a good heart but you were never cut out to be leader because you don't know people, or how we work. Yeah you're good, and yeah you know about FGs, but you're too used to being right. You come along with your experience and knowledge and shit on everyone else's. People resented you for this dude and BoP failed because of all of it. This time you're not right, I recommend you quit making assumptions (the #1 being you always know best) and go back to training with KF and DD and look for ways that you could be wrong.

I know what I say is true because we have mains in the dojo for both KF and Doomsday and they happen to be players who have travelled tofrance/italy/london/boulgaria and other places to compete in tournaments. What I say about Injustice at least, comes from 99% offline experience.

There's no underlying tone, if you make a comment in a matter that I know why isn't working out for you then I'll point that shit out and that will never change. Yeah, I forgot about you specifically not wanting advice, my bad. Doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way or that there is an imaginary tone in it just because you don't want it ( which I already apologised for ). I know exactly how I word my shit because I do that on TYM as a mod. If I wanna insult someone they'll know it.

BoP didn't fail because of one person and that's a heavy accusation to make. But if this is what you or someone else as well thinks then I'll happily step aside for good from this site once I get on XBL.

My game is a lie then.. My training mode is bullshit. I want my money back.

My point exactly.. "I know I'm right".. lol. What you know about InJ is 99% second-hand information which has it's value, but ain't worth a damn until proved to yourself by your own experience. I wanted you to have to consider you might be wrong and to investigate that, but if you really need a script to follow, I'll write one for you. Go to training with KF and DD, activate 2 controllers and have DD D1 from the closest range and return to neutral stand, then try D1ing back with KF. Then try D1 D1 with DD and try to counterpoke with KF between it. Then try d1 sweep, and poke between. Try d1 > any normal and try to poke between it with KF. Then when you've done this, adjust the spacing slightly, rinse and repeat. I'm not gonna give you the results, you'll have to check them yourself. I already did the thinking for you.

You twist my point too and fail to realise people don't respond to dictation out of ANYTHING but fear or self-devaluation. We talked about egos and about being conscious of it being what's important, so get conscious dude. Its not about me or any specific situation, its about you, your attitude and approach towards people. Look at the results around you.. practically everyone wants to be away from you because you're so disrespectful. Twice you've had the wheel and twice everyone has abandoned ship.

The only people who respond to your methods are those that are already used to being ruled by an iron fist, who have been taught to bend to, and respect authority like there is such a damned thing.

You're like a robot dude. Calculations and numbers run your behaviour, and those numbers calculated there was no room for compassion. It's either black or its white, right? Like I said, you know FGs better than anyone else I know, but not 'cause you say you do, or you're the "authority" on the subject. It's because my first-hand experience has told me that. You think you know people, you think being harsh with them, putting them down or steam-rolling their opinions is gonna make people look up to you, come to you for advice and respect your knowledge and you're character? WTF are they teaching in Psych these days? odatsright, linear thought progression and imitation/regurgitation of whatever the hell they put in front of you.

Quit being a sponge, you're not a kid anymore so there's no excuse for it. Think for yourself and question everything (including everything I have said, because I could be even more wrong) and stop assuming people know things. They don't, they only believe they know things. Having knowledge is not the same as having wisdom. Wisdom is how you interpret and apply the knowledge.

I learnt so much from you, but only because I'm adept at cutting out the bullshit of how it's presented and using the raw information to conduct my own experiments and arrive at my own conclusions. I raged sometimes, blamed some things on lag when I thought they were, but I always tested it once I calmed down. You havn't been teaching people how to learn, you give them good information dressed up as inflexible, rigid instruction, mental domination by asserting your knowledge (authority) for ego purposes. You and I both see this and we both know its learned behaviour. The effects of this can be extremely harmful to people with certain complexes, and you're effectively dumbing people down with this left-brain philosophy. You said it yourself, "I annoy everyone" like it's humourous to you or something. There's an important reason for this, and I think it's because people either consciously or unconconsciously reject your methods because they stand for restriction and conformity. This goes against the nature of life which craves freedom, and open-ness. I really hope you can give this an open mind and consider what I have said. I like you, you're a good person. I want you to stick around and be friends with everyone, but not if you're not willing to atleast discuss (here or privately) the issues I have raised. This shit is real bro, and it's gonna affect you for the rest of your life.

I know this shit is long and deep (I sound like a nerd o_o, I promise you i'm not lol), but ultimately, it don't make a shred of difference to me what you do. Changes are coming. Whether you split from us all or not is your call dude.

100Thoughts on Injustice - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Wed May 15, 2013 11:11 am

Edge

Edge

Someone make this thread private please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum