Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:07 pm

ANSHOXX

avatar
Hey guys!

Im Yannis, Im from Germany and Im 22.
I play fighting games about 2 months now (played MK9 1 week, just mashed buttons etc.). But now im trying my best to improve my skills in this type of games, cause I love MKX!

I tested a lot of characters, but now i stuck with Ermac, so hes my main. Maybe Ill give Quan Chi and/or Predator a try Wink

I play on Xbox 1 and PS4 (Xbox 1: ACTA ANSHOXX; PS4: XI_ANSHOXX_IX). Add me!

I appreciate it to be part of this clan! Thx!

greets

2 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:04 am

MAN0

avatar
Welcome onboard Yanni, good to have you here!! :)

Btw, do you have greek roots? I'm asking because of your name.

3 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:50 am

CountryPistol


Good to have you Yannis

4 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:58 am

ANSHOXX

avatar
MAN0 wrote:Welcome onboard Yanni, good to have you here!! :)

Btw, do you have greek roots? I'm asking because of your name.

Efcharisto poli!

But no, I'm not greek, its just the name. But I've been there ~15 times now. I love the country and yeah, my parents love it too, so they thought about the greek names Yannis or Nikos, so it became the first one :D

My roots are crazy, like some dutch, belgian, italian, french and chezch ancestors are in our family tree haha, but sadly I just can speak english and german^^

5 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:18 am

MAN0

avatar
ANSHOXX wrote:
MAN0 wrote:Welcome onboard Yanni, good to have you here!! :)

Btw, do you have greek roots? I'm asking because of your name.

Efcharisto poli!

But no, I'm not greek, its just the name. But I've been there ~15 times now. I love the country and yeah, my parents love it too, so they thought about the greek names Yannis or Nikos, so it became the first one :D

My roots are crazy, like some dutch, belgian, italian, french and chezch ancestors are in our family tree haha, but sadly I just can speak english and german^^

Parakalw!! :)

That's awesome mate, we should catch if you ever visit here again!!

6 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:24 am

ANSHOXX

avatar
MAN0 wrote:
ANSHOXX wrote:
MAN0 wrote:Welcome onboard Yanni, good to have you here!! :)

Btw, do you have greek roots? I'm asking because of your name.

Efcharisto poli!

But no, I'm not greek, its just the name. But I've been there ~15 times now. I love the country and yeah, my parents love it too, so they thought about the greek names Yannis or Nikos, so it became the first one :D

My roots are crazy, like some dutch, belgian, italian, french and chezch ancestors are in our family tree haha, but sadly I just can speak english and german^^

Parakalw!! :)

That's awesome mate, we should catch if you ever visit here again!!

Where do you live in greece?

Do you know Riza (its near Preveza/Lefkas/Parga/Igoumenitsa if you know any of these). Everytime we hold our vacation there. 3 weeks before I was in greece, but just for one week :D

7 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:54 am

MAN0

avatar
ANSHOXX wrote:
MAN0 wrote:
ANSHOXX wrote:
MAN0 wrote:Welcome onboard Yanni, good to have you here!! :)

Btw, do you have greek roots? I'm asking because of your name.

Efcharisto poli!

But no, I'm not greek, its just the name. But I've been there ~15 times now. I love the country and yeah, my parents love it too, so they thought about the greek names Yannis or Nikos, so it became the first one :D

My roots are crazy, like some dutch, belgian, italian, french and chezch ancestors are in our family tree haha, but sadly I just can speak english and german^^

Parakalw!! :)

That's awesome mate, we should catch if you ever visit here again!!

Where do you live in greece?

Do you know Riza (its near Preveza/Lefkas/Parga/Igoumenitsa if you know any of these). Everytime we hold our vacation there. 3 weeks before I was in greece, but just for one week :D

All these places you mentioned are quite far from here, I live in Piraeus near our main harbour where all the shipping lines are.

I'm certain you must have went through here at some point in order to reach your destination, especially if you were headed to one of our islands.

8 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:03 pm

ANSHOXX

avatar
MAN0 wrote:
ANSHOXX wrote:
MAN0 wrote:
ANSHOXX wrote:
MAN0 wrote:Welcome onboard Yanni, good to have you here!! :)

Btw, do you have greek roots? I'm asking because of your name.

Efcharisto poli!

But no, I'm not greek, its just the name. But I've been there ~15 times now. I love the country and yeah, my parents love it too, so they thought about the greek names Yannis or Nikos, so it became the first one :D

My roots are crazy, like some dutch, belgian, italian, french and chezch ancestors are in our family tree haha, but sadly I just can speak english and german^^

Parakalw!! :)

That's awesome mate, we should catch if you ever visit here again!!

Where do you live in greece?

Do you know Riza (its near Preveza/Lefkas/Parga/Igoumenitsa if you know any of these). Everytime we hold our vacation there. 3 weeks before I was in greece, but just for one week :D

All these places you mentioned are quite far from here, I live in Piraeus near our main harbour where all the shipping lines are.

I'm certain you must have went through here at some point in order to reach your destination, especially if you were headed to one of our islands.

When we drive with a car, we drive to Italy (most time Venice or Ancona) and use a ferry boat from italy to go directly to Igoumenitsa.
When we fly to greece, we land in Korfu and a ferry takes us to Igoumemitsa.

9 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:51 pm

MAN0

avatar
Oh I see, when you take the ferry from Ancora the nearest town you go through before reaching Igoumenitsa is Patra, which is 2.30- 3.00 hours from where I live :(

10 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:25 am

ANSHOXX

avatar
Its roughly ~500KM from Riza to Piraeus my father said. He nearly knows everything in greece, hes been everywhere lol xD

11 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:09 pm

MAN0

avatar
Yeah just searched it on the map, it's the other way across lol! Whenever you happen to be near tho just drop a message! Wink

12 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:11 pm

ANSHOXX

avatar
I will buddy, maybe next year in the summer :) :D

13 Re: ANSHOXX (real name Yannis) on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

Vjeekes

avatar
Wild Ape
Welcome in our brotherhood Yannis

http://devilapes.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum