Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts on Injustice

+7
Loogie
Dictator
munem939
Darkseid
misskiss88
Shadow
Edge
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Bop_Sensei wrote:What would i get from kidding with you dude? Does that prove im not a geek or smth?

Like i said the offer stands old friend

ok, why not play me online? go online any day this week after 9pm and we can have a few rounds, we can even do online practice and not actual matches if you dont feel 'ready'.
online for injustice is way better than MK and you hardly notice any lag, we shouldnt have problem connecting since we are in the same country.

52Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

Cool, ill let you kno when im on

53Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Loogie wrote:if you take trait out, the second f23 wont connect i'm guessing.

It connects, trait just adds more damage. But if you have trait ready at the time then why not use it for that damage?

I think it's under-used, I've seen Superman players not use the trait once during the whole match. It will be a great tool when people figure out the best time to activate it.

54Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Anonymous

Ruby,when I get back to athens i'll join you in the dojo to see you guys playing.maybe this will change my mind and like it.

Sup Everyone?

55Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

EarlyReflections wrote:Ruby,when I get back to athens i'll join you in the dojo to see you guys playing.maybe this will change my mind and like it.

Sup Everyone?

the game is shit, right?
100% agree, but still giving it a try although i said numeroud times that I am dropping it - i will eventually drop it, because everytime I give it a second chance I go online and get hammered by noob bullshit and fall into spam tactics.

hell, even non-noobs players can do the same.
ex: go to atlantis stage - pick a zoner - stand next to wall interactable (the water gush thing) - zone and when they start getting near (dash blocking) - use interactable to send them full screen away!
easy - works - unescapable/unblockable.

so many ways to abuse the mechanics and nobody wants to listen

56Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Loogie wrote:
EarlyReflections wrote:Ruby,when I get back to athens i'll join you in the dojo to see you guys playing.maybe this will change my mind and like it.

Sup Everyone?

the game is shit, right?
100% agree, but still giving it a try although i said numeroud times that I am dropping it - i will eventually drop it, because everytime I give it a second chance I go online and get hammered by noob bullshit and fall into spam tactics.

ex: go to atlantis stage - pick a zoner - stand next to wall interactable (the water gush thing) - zone and when they start getting near (dash blocking) - use interactable to send them full screen away!

Except if you actually knew how they work, you'd know it can be baited and punished by everyone in the cast.

57Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Loogie wrote:
Bop_Sensei wrote:Spent my first 30 mins on injustice with Sups. Hard to get anything over 30% at the moment. But good at zoning with his lasers and air dashings. Tough to land ex specials in the middle of combos though.

Im gonna go with Sups for a while just like MK vs DC. anyone got a problem? Rolling Eyes

yeah!
why won't you show yourself online?

you don't need mega damage with Sups, 30% range is good enough and he has one of the best strings in f23. plus i've seen some 40% combos with Sups on TYM.
to connect the freeze breath you have to time it right, as its not a 'true' cancel from the launcher.
What are you talking about... it IS a true cancel and you DO need more damage with him

58Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Loogie wrote:i have settled on 3 chars: Grundy - Aquaman - Doomsday, and I am picking these depending on MUs, counterpicking that is.

Gave Sinestro a try yesterday, and did pretty well for day1 online Sinestro. good mobility, vgood zoning, normals are kinda sucky outside of b13 and f2d1, sweep sucks ass and his d1 also lacks range. his trait is way too good, big comeback potential if you manage to fill the trait up for round2 of your health bar.
Will put some time on Sinestro, need to have a zoner in my team!
Mobility is all about how mobile a char is, sinestro has sub-par dashes and decent walkspeed, hes not mobile at all

59Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Anonymous

Is the comparison with MK that makes most people whining about injustice?
The truth is simply I don't like it.I will only give it a try cause is from NRS.But.....
I see so many people complaining.I keep hearing about ultra brokeness,weird mechanics that work for brokeness'favour. I dont know...Seeing nearly everyone here talking shit about the game,and Ruby having his classic "Anti-mass" point of view,kind of confirms the shitness of the game?Again,i have to go and see the pros playing the game to feel if there is any vibe or not.
I'm sure the majority of hardcore MK Fans,especially the old school ones,are already disappointed.Maybe it was a big mistake to treat it as a product of the MK creators.This can't let us see the game through the most objective point of view.

60Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Anonymous

Question:

How is the online working?is it accurate and lagless?

61Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Anonymous

Also ecerytime i join i see that the number of guests is huge.this means we have to regroup and level up the forum

62Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Sun May 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

EarlyReflections wrote:Question:

How is the online working?is it accurate and lagless?

Online is much better than MK, not much lag at all. But it's still online, slower than offline and harder to do stuff.

63Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

EarlyReflections wrote:Is the comparison with MK that makes most people whining about injustice?
The truth is simply I don't like it.I will only give it a try cause is from NRS.But.....
I see so many people complaining.I keep hearing about ultra brokeness,weird mechanics that work for brokeness'favour. I dont know...Seeing nearly everyone here talking shit about the game,and Ruby having his classic "Anti-mass" point of view,kind of confirms the shitness of the game?Again,i have to go and see the pros playing the game to feel if there is any vibe or not.
I'm sure the majority of hardcore MK Fans,especially the old school ones,are already disappointed.Maybe it was a big mistake to treat it as a product of the MK creators.This can't let us see the game through the most objective point of view.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of tournament done by famous gamers/pros, on YouTube, and honestly, it really didn't attract me. I found the gameplay to look stiff at times and it's generally the same tactics done over and over again by any player, with any character. They more focus on zoning. And the players who choose characters who find it hard to counter a zoner are usually the ones getting their ass majorly kicked (As in winning without losing their first health bar - They usually lose on 50% - 75%) It kinda annoys me, seeing how monotonous the gameplay looks, seeing similar fights over and over again. Sure there are some minor changes in the fighting style but players generally try to play keep away

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

64Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

That reminds me of a shocking tournament match I saw! I absolutely hated that match! It was Batman (Plyed by REO) against Aquaman (Played by some... Victim of Injustice gaming? :/). All that Batman/REO did was use the Batarangs and Batman's Trait to keep away from Aquaman, and when he got close; he used the Unblockable Intractable and managed to make Aquaman lose like 15%-20% health. The worst thing was that through out the whole match it was just Batarangs, Trait, Batarangs, EX Batarangs, Trait, Unblockable Interactable, Batarangs, Interactable... It just drove me NUTS! I absolutely detested the game after seeing that! It was just far too broken! I am not comparing it with MK9 Tournaments since, in my opinion, I don't like watching them either :|

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

65Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Wed May 08, 2013 9:44 am

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

Anyone else having the problem with their Ps3 with every update failing to download?

66Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Wed May 08, 2013 10:53 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

munem939 wrote:That reminds me of a shocking tournament match I saw! I absolutely hated that match! It was Batman (Plyed by REO) against Aquaman (Played by some... Victim of Injustice gaming? :/). All that Batman/REO did was use the Batarangs and Batman's Trait to keep away from Aquaman, and when he got close; he used the Unblockable Intractable and managed to make Aquaman lose like 15%-20% health. The worst thing was that through out the whole match it was just Batarangs, Trait, Batarangs, EX Batarangs, Trait, Unblockable Interactable, Batarangs, Interactable... It just drove me NUTS! I absolutely detested the game after seeing that! It was just far too broken! I am not comparing it with MK9 Tournaments since, in my opinion, I don't like watching them either :|
It's not broken, it's called having and keeping a lifelead, and if one matchup turns you off from the game then idk what to say.

67Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Wed May 08, 2013 6:30 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

SUOMIPOIKA
Going wild

munem939 wrote:That reminds me of a shocking tournament match I saw! I absolutely hated that match! It was Batman (Plyed by REO) against Aquaman (Played by some... Victim of Injustice gaming? :/). All that Batman/REO did was use the Batarangs and Batman's Trait to keep away from Aquaman, and when he got close; he used the Unblockable Intractable and managed to make Aquaman lose like 15%-20% health. The worst thing was that through out the whole match it was just Batarangs, Trait, Batarangs, EX Batarangs, Trait, Unblockable Interactable, Batarangs, Interactable... It just drove me NUTS! I absolutely detested the game after seeing that! It was just far too broken! I am not comparing it with MK9 Tournaments since, in my opinion, I don't like watching them either :|
It's all about playing to win at competitive level, so why not just keep abusing the same thing over and over again if it works? Also, I wouldn't say its broken. I don't know what match you're talking about, but I'm sure there would be some kind of way to get past his zoning. It's just that the game is new and people have a lot to learn.

68Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Wed May 08, 2013 6:42 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

SUOMIPOIKA
Going wild

Loogie wrote:

Sup Everyone?

the game is shit, right?

Instead of complaining about OP interactibles, maybe you should go learn how to counter them in practice mode?

69Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Wed May 08, 2013 6:46 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

SUOMIPOIKA
Going wild

I don't see how interactibles are OP, it's not like they are a guaranteed 20% just because you can't block them...

70Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Thu May 09, 2013 1:49 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

SUOMIPOIKA wrote:
Loogie wrote:

Sup Everyone?

the game is shit, right?

Instead of complaining about OP interactibles, maybe you should go learn how to counter them in practice mode?
impossible.

71Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Thu May 09, 2013 1:54 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

FYI, that "victim" was tom brady.

72Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Thu May 09, 2013 11:25 am

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

some help here guys?

73Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

@Sensei - Try deleting your game data for Injustice. Located in 'Game Data' from the XMB. NOT SAVED DATA.

@Suomi - Some interactables are guaranteed though. For example if you're in the corner of Atlantis and a power character smashes the glass, you can't dodge that. Or if a character ends a combo with a corner interactable that you can't dodge because you're on the ground. Superman can get 100% or maybe more with his trait and some interactables.

74Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Thu May 09, 2013 3:17 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

SUOMIPOIKA
Going wild

Shadow wrote:@Sensei - Try deleting your game data for Injustice. Located in 'Game Data' from the XMB. NOT SAVED DATA.

@Suomi - Some interactables are guaranteed though. For example if you're in the corner of Atlantis and a power character smashes the glass, you can't dodge that. Or if a character ends a combo with a corner interactable that you can't dodge because you're on the ground. Superman can get 100% or maybe more with his trait and some interactables.
No it isn't quaranteed. You can do a MB b3 and when your armor absorbs the hit you can cancel it and full combo punish. Grundy can do this without meter with WCC. ANd those 100% combos with interactibles are very situatonial.

75Thoughts on Injustice - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Injustice Thu May 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Shadow wrote:@Sensei - Try deleting your game data for Injustice. Located in 'Game Data' from the XMB. NOT SAVED DATA.

It only hits at 3/4 screen.

You can even cancel a B3 MB and punish for full combo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum