Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

How the website is going

+4
Bop_Sensei
munem939
Loogie
Shadow
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 am

Anonymous

Do the other clan forums have hot girls as members?no.another reason for us being so cool.I suggest that misskiss should become a BoP member.she has the potential,and she is already better than R1D1.

102How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 am

misskiss88

misskiss88

Bop_Sensei wrote:Miss Kiss id like to thank you for stopping this forum from being a complete sausage fest

Honestly thats the only thing i can thank you for, otherwise you're just a free loader :)
yeah yeah, i Will apply for the clan...

103How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

misskiss88 wrote:
Bop_Sensei wrote:Miss Kiss id like to thank you for stopping this forum from being a complete sausage fest

Honestly thats the only thing i can thank you for, otherwise you're just a free loader :)
yeah yeah, i Will apply for the clan...

Yay!!! \(^o^)/ Another one joins the clan!! :D I'll teach you everything you need to know! :3 What'll your BoP Clan name be?

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

104How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

EarlyReflections wrote:Do the other clan forums have hot girls as members?no.another reason for us being so cool.I suggest that misskiss should become a BoP member.she has the potential,and she is already better than R1D1.

Anyone can be better than Ridwan... I can be on par with him and I don't even try xD I'm NEVER serious and at my best when playing against him xD

105How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Anonymous

munem939 wrote:
EarlyReflections wrote:Do the other clan forums have hot girls as members?no.another reason for us being so cool.I suggest that misskiss should become a BoP member.she has the potential,and she is already better than R1D1.

Anyone can be better than Ridwan... I can be on par with him and I don't even try xD I'm NEVER serious and at my best when playing against him xD

Your never serious ha so what if I say same goes for me, have you ever considered that?

106How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:44 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote:
munem939 wrote:

Your never serious ha so what if I say same goes for me, have you ever considered that?

Biatch, I know you too well... Remember those X Ray Counters I did last time we played at your house? That was all skill :3

107How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Anonymous

munem939 wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:
munem939 wrote:

Biatch, I know you too well... Remember those X Ray Counters I did last time we played at your house? That was all skill :3

I countered loads if your x-rays biatch!

108How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Anonymous

Coding is pretty much sorted just meshing it with the looks now

109How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:19 pm

misskiss88

misskiss88

Great, good work:)

110How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Anonymous

Okay I've been working on this slider and its probably the best slider you will ever see (not exaggerating) just need a couple of stuff. The beta for the slider will probably be uploaded TODAY

Someone write down
1. Who we are and what we do
2. How good we are
3. What kind of community we are
thanks

111How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Anonymous

Slider preview is up beta will be launched tomorrow. His a quick sneak peak of the slider :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR7mcO0SuNA

112How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

It's hard to imagine that this kid, this fourteen year old, is my cousin... o.O A young soon-to-be legend is among us! \(^o^)/

113How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

But seriously bro. That's aweshum! :3

114How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:41 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Good stuff :)

Whats the news on the beta?

115How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:51 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote:Okay I've been working on this slider and its probably the best slider you will ever see (not exaggerating) just need a couple of stuff. The beta for the slider will probably be uploaded TODAY

Someone write down
1. Who we are and what we do
2. How good we are
3. What kind of community we are
thanks

you have to get in touch with SUOMI, he has been elected leader - i'd guess that he should have a say in this ofcourse.

My take on these...? Wink

1. The first EU clan on the PSN servers (Yeah, thats right, we were there before FH became a clan - they were a group only) We are a bunch of MK fanatics, veterans and noobs, who take pride in babying random onliners. We frequently bicker among ourselves and disagree, shoot down other other clan members' opinions and views. We are extremely competitive, and loyal to our clan. The clan sometimes goes through an identity crisis, due to some of its members not playing the game, or not playing it online.

2. We're the best. Got offline champs everywhere, Bulgaria, Dubai, Holland. Been going close on the online scene, but no cigars yet :)

3. MK community, but willing to venture into other fighting games as long as its 2D and NRS make it. SF, TT2, T, KOF, SC, DOA are NOT welcome and we do not encourage them nor invest in either demos or actual discs.

116How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Anonymous

Thanks Loog and the beta fot the slider is ready but not the forum because were still making it look boss. Just me a good beta test website

117How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:14 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

Don't wanna be pedantic Loog but you forgot BlazBlue (BB) Razz

Also, I'll help with the updates for the coming week, since I'll be staying at R1D1's house. So if he doesn't have time to update then I'll try my best to do it for him :3 If that okay with R1, of course

118How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Anonymous

munem939 wrote:Don't wanna be pedantic Loog but you forgot BlazBlue (BB) Razz

Also, I'll help with the updates for the coming week, since I'll be staying at R1D1's house. So if he doesn't have time to update then I'll try my best to do it for him :3 If that okay with R1, of course

Well if you understand BASE64 and HTML feel free

119How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote:

I understand Base64 coding, HTML and what-not; I just can't encode stuff if my life depended on it since I COMPLETELY forgot how to do it! xD The last time I coded for a website was when I was in Year 5 X(

120How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Anonymous

munem939 wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:

I understand Base64 coding, HTML and what-not; I just can't encode stuff if my life depended on it since I COMPLETELY forgot how to do it! xD The last time I coded for a website was when I was in Year 5 X(

Year 5 because that is so normal...

121How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:37 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote:
munem939 wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:

Year 5 because that is so normal...

Why the sarcasm?... :/

122How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

munem939 wrote:Why the sarcasm?... :/

He uses it as a defense mechanism to hide his insecurities.

123How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Anonymous

Things that are finished

. Finished slider
. Finished login page
. Finished firefly

Things that are almost finished
. Ranking system
. Checklist
. Dynamic lighting for site

Things I'm working on
. Chatbox
. Textarea
. Comments

124How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

R1D1_998 wrote:Things that are finished

. Finished slider
. Finished login page
. Finished firefly

Things that are almost finished
. Ranking system
. Checklist
. Dynamic lighting for site

Things I'm working on
. Chatbox
. Textarea
. Comments

I love you bro :-)

https://devilapes.forumotion.com

125How the website is going  - Page 5 Empty Re: How the website is going Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:25 pm

BoP_Oaken

BoP_Oaken
Going wild

Shadow wrote:He uses it as a defense mechanism to hide his insecurities.

Hahahaa

@R1D1_998 Nice work. Can I see it even if it's got like code strewn randomly across the page? Wanna see it!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next