Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

How the website is going

+4
Bop_Sensei
munem939
Loogie
Shadow
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1How the website is going  Empty How the website is going Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Anonymous

Fuck the long description I just made a video on it so here you go I wanted to include my voice but I don't know how to do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gzuyZN4R2w

Again let me know if you want anything (for the website)

Oh yeah make sure you pause at 0:00 and read the text

2How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Not even going to give you the view.

3How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:27 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

ok, good work. thanks for that.

question: is this different then what Lux was doing, or are you in contact still with him? what is the level of cooperation and at what stage is it between you two? i think Lux may have quit the clan or the game both together or having other interests/work at the moment.

i mean this is good, lets continue with this because Lux is not around anymore.

4How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Anonymous

loogie wrote:ok, good work. thanks for that.

question: is this different then what Lux was doing, or are you in contact still with him? what is the level of cooperation and at what stage is it between you two? i think Lux may have quit the clan or the game both together or having other interests/work at the moment.

i mean this is good, lets continue with this because Lux is not around anymore.

Ahhh great :|

Guess I'll just find another guy to help me out. I think we should consider giving Lux some warnings because if his not going to comeback maybe we should I don't know... kick him out the clan and if he does comeback and has a good enough excuse for being so inactive then we could bring him back.

5How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:43 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

enough of warnings and stuff ...

we have to go ahead with your work. its settled. please proceed.
let us know how we can help? + keep updating this thread at least every 2 days, even if there was no progress, just write 'work in progress' so we know shit is happening!

thanks

6How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Anonymous

loogie wrote:enough of warnings and stuff ...

we have to go ahead with your work. its settled. please proceed.
let us know how we can help? + keep updating this thread at least every 2 days, even if there was no progress, just write 'work in progress' so we know shit is happening!

thanks

Oook

7How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Anonymous

Coding the slider now after this I'm done for the day

8How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Anonymous

yay the slider is finished wish I could show you it but I can show you what its going to look like.

http://nivo.dev7studios.com

The slider on top is the one the website is going to have

9How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Woolay

10How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Anonymous

Woogiezaah.

11How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:29 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote:I wanted to include my voice but I don't know how to do that

Ever heard of a microphone? -_-
Anyway... It's good :D Don't know why I said that. I VERY SLIGHTLY helped in making the website xD

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

12How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Anonymous

Ahhh I'm adding the main content now along with all the head links

13How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:55 am

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

Guys i honestly think the forum at TYM was better in terms of communication between members and was way more active. Since there was only one thread to talk about anything and not a million threads lying empty. Its mainly only qwark and shadow on here replying, no one else bothers Mad

14How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Ill explain in person of the clan state :)
Things are sketchy but working with Wolf on improvements, next is a clanwar with FH :) details soon

15How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:07 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Bop_Sensei wrote:Guys i honestly think the forum at TYM was better in terms of communication between members and was way more active. Since there was only one thread to talk about anything and not a million threads lying empty. Its mainly only qwark and shadow on here replying, no one else bothers Mad

A clan site and TYM are two different things.

TYM is mainly for learning more about the characters, talking to good players, random conversations and for improving your game.
A clan site is for (should be for) bringing all the members together in one place, private discussions, making the clan feel like they have their own place to hang out and also a chatbox, which TYM doesn't have (:

Tbh, the same members that post the most here, frequent TYM too, so it makes no difference. I don't think I've seen the other BoP members use TYM.

Also, we can pretty much only have one thread on TYM, which would be for recruiting. Talking about how our day was or anything else would be pretty pointless in a thread like that. Plus if we get dickfucks that start badmouthing BoP in there, then it just becomes a mess of a topic.

16How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 am

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

I dont think we or any one should care so much about what place is for what. You could improve your game and have meaningful conversations between members at the same time.

The "dick fucks" only add spice to the thread and its fun bullying them 10:1.

No one uses the chat box :( and once again, i dont believe in distinguishing threads for purpose, it shouldnt be so organized and official. It should just be a place to jam with members and have a good laugh Laughing

Members who dont frequent the clan threads are dicks because it takes some effort to keep a clan alive, not just playing online.

17How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Bop_Sensei wrote:
Members who dont frequent the clan threads are dicks because it takes some effort to keep a clan alive, not just playing online.

that's a long list of dicks

18How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

loogie wrote:
Bop_Sensei wrote:

and i know it all by heart What a Face

19How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Anonymous

Shocked
Bop_Sensei wrote:
loogie wrote:
Bop_Sensei wrote:

20How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:20 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote: Shocked
Bop_Sensei wrote:
loogie wrote:
Bop_Sensei wrote:

Ridwan... You're one of them! :3

21How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Anonymous

munem939 wrote:
Bop_Sensei wrote:
loogie wrote:
Bop_Sensei wrote:

I come on the forum regularly so... IN YA FACE BEATCH

22How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote:
munem939 wrote:
Bop_Sensei wrote:
loogie wrote:
Bop_Sensei wrote:

I come on the forum regularly so... IN YA FACE BEATCH

Nope... You're just a dick in real-life :3

23How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Anonymous

Website is looking sexy =)

I added something called firefly to it, if you want to see what firefly is then follow the link below. Its basically sparkles randomly going around the site.

firefly demo: http://jongaulin.com/articles/firefly/

best part is it fits on all screen Wink

24How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:40 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

In my opinion, I don't think that Firefly would suit the website but -_- You're making it though so you do what you want to do

25How the website is going  Empty Re: How the website is going Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Sparkles? SPARKLES??

Hmm, perhaps we should all be playing Barbie: Horse Adventures instead?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next