Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

TOURNAMENT BRACKETS

+2
Dictator
holdwolf
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Here are the brackets fellas. Tido might join in; if he did, then that would make 12 of us, which would be awesome. If not, then there's 11 contestants.

The time is 5:30 PM (GMT +1) tomorrow.

BRACKET LINK (AS IS, WITHOUT TIDO): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

those brackets dont make sense

and when did i say i wanted ot join?

and why is tido bop in a game he rarely plays,on an account he rarely logs in and on a forum he never visits?

ill be using reptile and scorpion

3TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

Im against Trax?? O__o You may as well put me in the losers block lol xD

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

4TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:31 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

1. Brackets were generated based on random seeds. If you can do better, please go ahead.
2. I gathered you would participate from the post you made on this page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, considering you're a core member, I think your participation is expected.
3. Tido has been online this week, on his BoP account, I've played him several times.
4. Thanks for the chars.

NOTICE: A change to the tourney rules. You have to specify your main, but if you lose, you can use any other character you like.

5TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Anonymous

holdwolf wrote:1. Brackets were generated based on random seeds. If you can do better, please go ahead.
2. I gathered you would participate from the post you made on this page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, considering you're a core member, I think your participation is expected.
3. Tido has been online this week, on his BoP account, I've played him several times.
4. Thanks for the chars.

NOTICE: A change to the tourney rules. You have to specify your main, but if you lose, you can use any other character you like.

Was that to me wolf? Maybe you should re-read what I posted I said "I'm against loog... Perfect" now which bit of that is offensive?

6TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:44 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

No, no, Ri, it was for Qwark.

7TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:46 pm

Anonymous

holdwolf wrote:No, no, Ri, it was for Qwark.

Thats what I thought homeboy don't play like that. ya feel me?

8TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

holdwolf wrote:1. Brackets were generated based on random seeds. If you can do better, please go ahead.
4. Thanks for the chars.

You don't catch on sarcasm very well,that was an answer to the tag tournament r1d1 and munem suggested because scorpion is broken as fuck.

lol excuse me?ever thought i might have IRL things to do?i don't live for this clan you know.

the reason i was saying the brackets are bad is because some people get free passes.

so,being AWOL for months and on for a week while not visiting forums or anything qualifies for bop?wow have the standards dropped.

9TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Y'know, here's how things are.

You can participate if you want to or you don't have to if you don't; no one is being forced to do anything they don't want. I just figured you would, considering you've been a prominent member of this clan for a long time. Sorry if I was wrong to assume; I can still modify the participants and the brackets, in case you want to drop out.

It's hard to catch up on your sarcasm though, considering almost every other post you make is some form of trollishness.

I tried making the brackets manually, it turned out it was way too difficult. Probably because I have zero experience at making them, admittedly. If you find them to be bad, then please tell me how you think I should fix them and I'll do it today, before the tournament tomorrow. Otherwise, just saying "they're bad. Mkay. Very bad." isn't going to help me fix them a whole lot.

And yeah, having talked to him, I gave Tido a chance to get reacquainted with the clan. Bad me.

10TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

well isnt it obvious that the brackets hsould be changed when people are getting free passes?the way they look right now is like some people are waiting for the winners of a fight so they can duke it out while they themselves haven't won any in order to advance.

Tido isn't active at all,i doubt he realises what being in a clan means.

11TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Again, suggest an alternative setting for the brackets. I tried changed them to single eliminations; it generated the same thing, but without losers brackets.

12TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:31 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Link doesn't work for me.

13TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

holdwolf wrote:Again, suggest an alternative setting for the brackets. I tried changed them to single eliminations; it generated the same thing, but without losers brackets.
lol,is the concept of putting all those who get free wins against each other so difficult to comprehend that i have to suggest it?

lol

14TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Qwark28 wrote:lol,is the concept of putting all those who get free wins against each other so difficult to comprehend that i have to suggest it?

lol

And what happens when there's one extra player that has nobody to fight?

15TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Anonymous

Shadow wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:lol,is the concept of putting all those who get free wins against each other so difficult to comprehend that i have to suggest it?

lol

We all beat wolf using all his pimp canes Razz

16TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:40 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Shadow wrote:

lol

^ This. And what happens to the one guy left out? Would you feel better if I switched places with you and you got the free win? Razz

17TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

FIRST BRACKETS:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

18TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

holdwolf wrote:
Shadow wrote:

lol

^ This. And what happens to the one guy left out? Would you feel better if I switched places with you and you got the free win? Razz
thought you said we'd be 12 by tomorrow?

19TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:16 am

holdwolf

holdwolf

If Tido wants to join, then yee.

20TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:26 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

holdwolf wrote:If Tido wants to join, then yee.
taco wont

21TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:56 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

holdwolf wrote:If Tido wants to join, then yee.

Cmon man, not trying to be a dick here, but what's the point in having a final day for joining that's three days before the tournament if you're still letting people join on the tournament day. I'm all for 'the more the merrier', but you can't say one thing and then do the complete opposite.

This is also affecting the brackets considering you already have them set up.

22TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:39 am

holdwolf

holdwolf

Fine. 11 it is. Case settled. And who was talking about Taco? He said he had other plans for the day (ie his girlfriend Razz also known as the Fun Killer).

23TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:11 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Ffs
Its something we're doing for fun... Who cares who plays who? And fair or whatnot?! I cant believe i read through two pages of needless argument about a MINI BOP TOURNAMENT.
Wise up people!

24TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:19 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

loogie wrote:Ffs
Its something we're doing for fun... Who cares who plays who? And fair or whatnot?! I cant believe i read through two pages of needless argument about a MINI BOP TOURNAMENT.
Wise up people!

And this is why we'll never be able to organize a big tournament. If we can't even handle a small tournament such as this, and stick to rules, how are we going to manage a full tournament?

Why are you even complaining? You don't even play online, this is an online tournament. Don't like how it's being run? Organize your own or don't play. Harsh? Maybe, but true.

EDIT: I'm seriously getting sick of people in this clan complaining about anything and everything. Things aren't discussed here, they're just complained about. If there's something you don't agree with, fine, discuss it instead of complaining about it.

EDIT #2: You morons better not make me miss Doctor Who ! I hope I go out in the first round.

25TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:48 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

@shadow
Am I reading it right...? Me. Complaining?
Seriously?
My comment/observation/complaint was on WHY are you guys arguing about a tournament that is just for bop and is for fun... online, offline, on the roof, in the basement has nothing to do with it.
I'm in it for fun and I don't care how the brackets are set up and whether or not it's fair to draw random brackets... And Wolf trying hard to make something 'fun' work, to get some action in the clan. All this about brackets is just silly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum