Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

dimoplay

+5
munem939
Loogie
Dictator
Shadow
BoP_Oaken
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1dimoplay Empty dimoplay Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:05 pm

BoP_Oaken

BoP_Oaken
Going wild

Ok, just writing to inform people of whtat happened today. Bit of a dickish thing on dimoplay's part, and I apologise for getting angry, but... it happens. (it's a story, and I don't lie)

Today, I played dimoplay's kabal (his main), at first I was annoyed, I couldnt play Skarlet my main because he hadn't got dlc or compatibility packs or whatever, and it was happening a lot that night, so I was getting bored of not being able to play her. So I had to use old mains, or try with characters I'm inexperienced with. It was fine, eachgame was fairly even, but each time he bested me. The last game was vs my smoke. It was 1 1 and he beat me last round. And babalitied me. Ofcourse, I have to accept that I got beaten so I did, although I got annoyed and in chat I said "why'd you do that ffs" so he replied "it's ok, I'm BoP team" still annoyed I said "Then get Skarlet" "I couldnt even play my main ffs" then I left chat room for like a second (pressed O too many times) and returned to see him say "you're not even good, how'd you get on BoP team?"

So I messaged saying "I couldn't even play my main" he replied "I don't care, just when you lose, take your loss like a man" so I replied "Well you should care, You can;t babality someone who didn't deserve it, then say that person doesn't deserve to be in the clan, and that they're not a man, for getting angry. Especially when they weren't even aloud to play their main. If you're on the BoP "team" act like it" "and if you're in the clan, play on your clan account" so he replied saying "talk to me when you have something serious to tell me, then bye".I know it's pretty petty. But kind of pissed me off, and not really the clan mentality tbh. If he even is in the clan, because I've not got any friend request from his BoP account. p.s. I'm not pissed off at the fact he babalitied me,(I was at the time) but more pissed at his responses. K rant over. Go team BoP! bounce

2dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

BoP_Oaken wrote:I couldnt play Skarlet my main because he hadn't got dlc or compatibility packs or whatever

Happens to me a lot in lobbies too, so annoying. I'm not that great with her online and I'm trying to figure out what it is, but I can't learn what it is if people don't have the comp packs.

The rest of your story is for the mods (:

3dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

The comment about being in BoP is simply unacceptable,behaviour like this is strictly forbidden,considering it was a baby and after that you didn't even behave aggressively and he told you that is fucking rude and doesn't even belong in our clan mentality.

Considering he didn't even care about you having fun and being able to enjoy a few matches using your main as well as not listening to the fact he has to use his BoP account i'm getting a really sour aftertaste.

We'll get him here,this isn't a BoP "team",it's a clan,whole different concept.

of course we require activity from all our members,forum one as well,that's also something for you to remember.

4dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:44 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

not sure if he is in the clan anymore, hardly visits the forum since he joined .... he never made a BoP account.

its not petty at all, and thanks for informing us. unless he apologizes, then its curtains for dimoplay. even after he accepts his wrong, another fuckup like this one will cost him his place.

I will pm him on PSN. And i'm sure Qwarkie will baby him back Wink

5dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Anonymous

I am alway friendly with all the MK player, i don't care i loose or i win , its jost a game.
But if you go and act like a child when you loose , then i have nothing to tell you.
respect=respect

who cares i did babalitied, its was only for fun.
We are playing to have fun , loosing or winning its not a big deal.

6dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Anonymous

Jeez I don't know why you guys get angry after a fatality/babality ecspecially when its from another BoP member you shouldn't let these petty things get to you and I should know after all I am the second crapiest player in the clan.

7dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:55 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

Dimoplay wrote:
We are playing to have fun , loosing or winning its not a big deal.

R1D1's right. You shouldn't get petty things get to you.

But dimoplay... What you said that you don't care about Oaken not being able to use is main, that was just WRONG! It's like playing against the world champion of MK without even knowing how to punch or kick (Poor example, I know). You really should care because, like you said, you were "playing to have fun" but think about how he felt since he wasn't able to go 'all-out' against you. And responses like "you're not even good, how'd you get on BoP team?" ("team" seriously? O_o) is just really insulting towards Oaken. He does a lot for the CLAN and questioning his skill is just pure filth towards people.

And dimoplay. "Respect=Respect" is just BULLSHIT!! No matter whether they lose, win, male or female you shouldn't disrespect someone, or their skills. ESPECIALLY if it's a clan-member! Mad :|

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

8dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

Well said for a 16 year old Cool

9dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Anonymous

Bad Attitude Dimoplay....You should respect your opponent.

10dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

babying your opponent is in my eyes a form of disrespect. when u baby, u say clearly to your opponent that u can win of him, even without blocking. fuck that! yesterday i played shadow. i kicked his ass 3 times in a row. than he picked lao and kicked me hard. after that he kept picking kabal ( which is his main and is very good) and ended with babying my jax. the guys who knows me good know that i really can handle losses. but i got angry and went offline. i dont like this attitude. almosr everytime i kicked shades ass in the passed, he didn t like it. that guy beats me 90 % of the time anr when i beat him he babies me!!! alot of respect dude! really thank you

https://devilapes.forumotion.com

11dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

@V - I never meant any disrespect, I had a feeling it was the last game, you didn't input 'no blood' and I also thought you were going for it/fatality. Do you see fatalities as disrespectful?

Me 'kicking your ass' means nothing, it's online, I've had my ass kicked by terrible players that I know aren't that good. Just like you kicking my ass means nothing. Me beating you doesn't mean I'm the better player.

I chose Lao because I've been focusing on him lately. I chose Kabal because again, I'm focusing on him.

The only time I mean babying as disrespect is if I have a dickbag opponent that's trying to baby every match, or doing it just to show off/be a dick. Any other time I do it it's usually because it's the last match.

12dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Vjeekes wrote:babying your opponent is in my eyes a form of disrespect. when u baby, u say clearly to your opponent that u can win of him, even without blocking. fuck that! yesterday i played shadow. i kicked his ass 3 times in a row. than he picked lao and kicked me hard. after that he kept picking kabal ( which is his main and is very good) and ended with babying my jax. the guys who knows me good know that i really can handle losses. but i got angry and went offline. i dont like this attitude. almosr everytime i kicked shades ass in the passed, he didn t like it. that guy beats me 90 % of the time anr when i beat him he babies me!!! alot of respect dude! really thank you
Ever thought of not letting him do it?Not like it's difficult when they let go of block for the whole round.

Babalities i view as disrespectful unless you know the dude for some time and you're obviously playing for fun,not like find someone in the lobby and play him or fight someone you don't talk much to,then it becomes a misunderstanding.

Anyways since shadow is no longer bop he has no social obligations to this clan,he does as he wants.

13dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Shadow wrote:
The only time I mean babying as disrespect is if I have a dickbag opponent that's trying to baby every match, or doing it just to show off/be a dick. Any other time I do it it's usually because it's the last match.
considering how i hate any non TYM people i do it to everyone i encounter

14dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Anonymous

are you guys fucking kidding me, all this shit over a babalitied. don't take this shitty game to serious.
and just for the record, i always play no blood, but if you don't want that , You get what you deserve.

15dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

I remember when me and Qwark had a set of matches were we both tried babying each other. Good times.

Also, never going to forget my harakiri, one of my best moments in this game.

16dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:18 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

SUOMIPOIKA
Going wild

Dimoplay wrote:are you guys fucking kidding me, all this shit over a babalitied. don't take this shitty game to serious.
and just for the record, i always play no blood, but if you don't want that , You get what you deserve.
BoP_Oaken wrote:p.s. I'm not pissed off at the fact he babalitied me,(I was at the time) but more pissed at his responses.

17dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Anonymous

Dimoplay wrote:are you guys fucking kidding me, all this shit over a babalitied. don't take this shitty game to serious.

Its almost as if they all turned to babies themselves

18dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 am

holdwolf

holdwolf

Dimo, dude, you need to decide whether you're in or out. I've never seen you use a BoP account and you're rarely here. Plus I really don't see the point of babying a clannie and trashing them. It's really not good mentality. We've had this shit happen before - last time, it was me raging at Santrax, admittedly, but much like Oaken, I was pissed at the way Santrax handled things rather than anything else.

What is completely unacceptable is trashing another clannie in the lobby. We've got enough haters - both as a clan and on our own - as it is. Honestly, I think Oaken deserves an apology.

19dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

holdwolf wrote:Dimo, dude, you need to decide whether you're in or out. I've never seen you use a BoP account and you're rarely here. Plus I really don't see the point of babying a clannie and trashing them. It's really not good mentality. We've had this shit happen before - last time, it was me raging at Santrax, admittedly, but much like Oaken, I was pissed at the way Santrax handled things rather than anything else.

What is completely unacceptable is trashing another clannie in the lobby. We've got enough haters - both as a clan and on our own - as it is. Honestly, I think Oaken deserves an apology.
he got a babality revenge executed via my hands

20dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Anonymous

Wolf delete this thread

21dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

R1D1_998 wrote:Wolf delete this thread
Why?Does it make you uncomfortable?

22dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Anonymous

There is a lot of sour mentality in mk online and I know that all those people desperately need to hold onto the fact that they are at least good at a computer game.
All said and done, at the end of the day I know that if I spent just half the effort on Lao that I put into Jade I'd be ripping faces and flawlessing people.

23dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Anonymous

Qwark28 wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:Wolf delete this thread
Why?Does it make you uncomfortable?

All you lot are crying about a babality even when its from dimoplay. Now all of you are having ago at him

24dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

R1D1_998 wrote:even when its from dimoplay.

What does this mean?

25dimoplay Empty Re: dimoplay Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Anonymous

Shadow wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:even when its from dimoplay.

What does this mean?

His a member of BoP isn't he then you all should know a babality is a JOKE from him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum