Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why MK9 characters are unbalanced

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

EarlyReflections wrote:you sent me a link at a time,but it was down.was that it?

27Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

You eat a bnb into reset before he starts the rune trap, ive tried it with 3 bars and you lose close to 75%

28Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Anonymous

LOOOOOOOOOG! YOU GAVE ME A FREAKING SONY VEGAS FILE I HAVE A MAC SO I CAN'T DOWNLOAD SONY VEGAS WTF LOOG.

29Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Anonymous

nice..kabal is a real badass.ill check it all when i return.you ll be my personal kabal ball breaker.!

30Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:13 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote:LOOOOOOOOOG! YOU GAVE ME A FREAKING SONY VEGAS FILE I HAVE A MAC SO I CAN'T DOWNLOAD SONY VEGAS WTF LOOG.

Will you just F**KING SHUT IT?!!! -_- Not his fault that you wasted money on some over-rated garbage!

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

31Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Anonymous

munem939 wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:LOOOOOOOOOG! YOU GAVE ME A FREAKING SONY VEGAS FILE I HAVE A MAC SO I CAN'T DOWNLOAD SONY VEGAS WTF LOOG.

Will you just F**KING SHUT IT?!!! -_- Not his fault that you wasted money on some over-rated garbage!

Siz zown bitch

32Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:21 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

You guys forgot to mention about Johnny Cage. His f+3, 3, Enhanced Force Ball pressure string is a pain. Without any meter his f+3, 3, d+3 string is also effective his it's a mixture of high, low and overhead hits -_- And the amount of meter you can build and chip damage it can give when blocked. Not to mention that his db+3 is safe to use, even when blocked, since it has a fast recovery rate

33Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Anonymous

Well I fixed it now. Guess I raged to soon loog how comes you already edited this?

34Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

munem939 wrote:You guys forgot to mention about Johnny Cage. His f+3, 3, Enhanced Force Ball pressure string is a pain. Without any meter his f+3, 3, d+3 string is also effective his it's a mixture of high, low and overhead hits -_- And the amount of meter you can build and chip damage it can give when blocked. Not to mention that his db+3 is safe to use, even when blocked, since it has a fast recovery rate

moonflip kick can be punished for full AA combo on block.

F33 leaves him at -4 and it's obvious that it's cut short due to the delay,you can poke right after.

35Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Qwark28 wrote:F33 leaves him at -4 and it's obvious that it's cut short due to the delay,you can poke right after.

Easy to list everyone's negative strings and what to do, harder to actually do it in game.

36Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:33 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

Qwark28 wrote: F33 leaves him at -4 and it's obvious that it's cut short due to the delay,you can poke right after.

Soooooooo.... In English? (I don't know what -4 means) :/ And damn it Qwark! The avatar freaks me out!!! X(

37Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Thats a software, file is 3.45 gb

38Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

loogie wrote:

What the fool tried to say is that the file format isn't .MOV so his iMac can't read it. I think he's trying to say it's a .WMV (Or whatever it is) file

39Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Anonymous

munem939 wrote:
loogie wrote:

What the fool tried to say is that the file format isn't .MOV so his iMac can't read it. I think he's trying to say it's a .WMV (Or whatever it is) file

He provided Sony Vegas I have no idea why. The clips format was FLV thats a flash player format Mac doesnt use flash it uses QuickTime.mov (mov) thats why I keep saying to you munem save clips as a QuickTime format because all digital devices can read that format and its more efficient resolution wise. Besides none of it matters now because I've managed to change the format. Munem I know my stuff when it comes to graphics trust me I've spent days memorising what video formats are the most effcient (.mov) and what image formats are the most effecient (PNG/PIXAR)

40Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:43 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote:
munem939 wrote:
loogie wrote:

He provided Sony Vegas I have no idea why. The clips format was FLV thats a flash player format Mac doesnt use flash it uses QuickTime.mov (mov) thats why I keep saying to you munem save clips as a QuickTime format because all digital devices can read that format and its more efficient resolution wise. Besides none of it matters now because I've managed to change the format. Munem I know my stuff when it comes to graphics trust me I've spent days memorising what video formats are the most effcient (.mov) and what image formats are the most effecient (PNG/PIXAR)

2 Things:

1- "thats why I keep saying to you munem save clips as a QuickTime format".... You only told me once!!! >_<"

2-You're still a fool for insulting Loog! xP

Anyway... Aren't we getting "a little" off topic from this thread... :|

41Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:14 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

guys,
i didn't take any offense.

funny story about the SOny Vegas, the guy who recorded the vid for me in Greece gave the cracked software so i can use it to edit the .flv file - i asked for it really.
and since it was on the same USB, i kept it for you (a free-b). so you can do what you want with SonyVegas it doesnt matter.

and how is the resolution/clarity coming on the coverted file? when can we expect to see some of the fights on YouTube? please also remember the names of each player that i sent (Lincoln, Jesus, etc.)

42Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Anonymous

MK9 is imbalanced indeed but most of these problems can be overcome. Where it's really imbalanced is what there is no baseline laws to it. Certain normals end certain specials without a reasoning (Jade's n3 sometimes for example), there is a character with a fullscreen 5 frame special that is virtually unpunishable even on block, or characters with a highmidlow (sektor's flame thrower).
There are mechanics that don't ALWAYS work, too: Armor can be stuffed, Jade's Shadow Flash was supposed to eliminate zoning moves but there is a list of moves it can't, and so on.

The things you listed are a matter of learning. The things I listed are actual problems with the game.

43Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

only reason armour is ever stuffed is for doing it when you can't

44Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

BoP_Jade wrote:MK9 is imbalanced indeed but most of these problems can be overcome. Where it's really imbalanced is what there is no baseline laws to it. Certain normals end certain specials without a reasoning (Jade's n3 sometimes for example), there is a character with a fullscreen 5 frame special that is virtually unpunishable even on block, or characters with a highmidlow (sektor's flame thrower).
There are mechanics that don't ALWAYS work, too: Armor can be stuffed, Jade's Shadow Flash was supposed to eliminate zoning moves but there is a list of moves it can't, and so on.

The things you listed are a matter of learning. The things I listed are actual problems with the game.

so you cant learn to block a fullscreen full combo punishable special or fuzzyguard and poke through sektors strings.

seems legit.

45Why MK9 characters are unbalanced - Page 2 Empty Re: Why MK9 characters are unbalanced Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

What is this full screen full combo you speak of?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum