Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

TOURNAMENT BRACKETS

+2
Dictator
holdwolf
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

I'm sorry "Captain Qwark" but some of us have school and are trying to get to Medi Uni Razz

Also... What have you done you Chansey?????????? Nooooooo!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

52TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:03 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Why said Taco won't join? Razz That's Robo who won't join. Lexa seemed excited about it, but I think I messaged him with the time a bit too late.

53TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Appreciate your efforts to organize this, Wolf.

54TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:32 am

holdwolf

holdwolf

I feel I kind of messed it all up. :/

55TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:39 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

some of you were online, and didnt even come to the room ...
now, that's committment!

56TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

loogie wrote:some of you were online, and didnt even come to the room ...
now, that's committment!
No reason to considerng half of the entrants weren't online,what if someone had things to do and was waiting for everyone to come on?

57TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Your avatar is extremely disturbing.

58TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:00 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

holdwolf wrote:Your avatar is extremely disturbing.

I TOTALLY second that, Wolf! X)
But still... Not many people were online and the people who were online were all in the room from what I saw

59TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Anonymous

munem939 wrote:

But still... Not many people were online and the people who were online were all in the room from what I saw

Except ruby... The only people in the room were me, Munem, Loog, wolf and a bunch of nerds constanstly joining saying "CAN I BE IN YOUR CLAN"

60TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:46 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote: Except ruby... The only people in the room were me, Munem, Loog, wolf and a bunch of nerds constanstly joining saying "CAN I BE IN YOUR CLAN"

Really? No-one asked me that... :|

61TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:55 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Me neither. But Ruby came later, though. He was there. Besides, he was online. We could've messages him at any time if it was his turn to fight.

62TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

(NOTE: I'm not putting the blame on anyone in this post - This is just an observation that I witnessed xP)

Loog was supposed to fight Slab but he didn't fight him but instead fought Wolf instead... The tournament was long gone so I don't really see no reason why to fight Slab at that time

63TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

I'm done

64TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

R1D1_998 wrote:
munem939 wrote:

Except ruby... The only people in the room were me, Munem, Loog, wolf and a bunch of nerds constanstly joining saying "CAN I BE IN YOUR CLAN"

was in the chatroom for like 10 mins while you were fighting munem.

65TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

loogie wrote:I'm done
why not support the clan?after all it's between us and it still remains a game,it's not some huge commitment,it's friendly games between friends.

66TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

But i am supporting the clan,
-Almost done with the combos for munem's promo vid
-Scene1 gonna be ready on Wednesday from exhibition vid, jashin helping
-Tried to play in tourney, fell apart coz of attendance

Playing Wolf was horrid yesterday, i just couldnt do the offline stuff- was frustrating.

I said it before, there is no direction in the clan. And as a core group we keep bickering bout stuff.
No leadership, we are missing this!
I'm focusing on the tourney here this month, playin Darksiders2 on the side... So, no online at least for another month.

67TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

loogie wrote:But i am supporting the clan,
-Almost done with the combos for munem's promo vid
-Scene1 gonna be ready on Wednesday from exhibition vid, jashin helping
-Tried to play in tourney, fell apart coz of attendance

Playing Wolf was horrid yesterday, i just couldnt do the offline stuff- was frustrating.

I said it before, there is no direction in the clan. And as a core group we keep bickering bout stuff.
No leadership, we are missing this!
I'm focusing on the tourney here this month, playin Darksiders2 on the side... So, no online at least for another month.

Wow,definitely needs to be talked about more,i have no idea those were still on

68TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Where is rest of the script btw?

69TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Anonymous

5 pages I think this is a new record here guys

70TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

R1D1_998 wrote:5 pages I think this is a new record here guys

Not even close.

71TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:38 am

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

First of all: WOOLAY!!

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the tournament. It was a good initiative and I would've gladly joined if I didn't have other plans and a pretty busy schedule overall.

If you would all just humor me for a sec..

1) Let's plan a new tournament for somewhere near the end of the month and have people 'register' until a week before the tournament. That way we'll have a pretty decent idea of how many people will be participating and if it's even worth the effort of doing. If I know the tournament will be on september 30th (for example), I'll try to make sure I don't have any other commitments. I think I'm not the only one willing to do so.

2) RULES!! Rules need to be set in fucking stone beforehand and must be agreed on by all. The most important rule: MEET UP IN THE CHAT 30 mins before the tournament starts, so we can account for no shows. This way taking care of matches and scores will be easier and structured.

3) Only 'register' if you are sure that you can make it to the tournament. We're all (more or less) grown ups and I'm sure we know how to communicate. If you have a birthday, funeral or whatever you can let us all know far enough before hand. Those who fail to do so shall be sanctioned and get a warning or however you want to call it. If you continue to miss tournaments that you have said you would attend you will be kicked out of the clan. Simple as that. If we want to be a halfway decent clan, we need people who we can trust and are willing to put time into what we're trying to do.

Thoughts, as always, are more than welcome. Enough with the tempers and beef with each other. We're in this thing together, you guys. I'm not playing MK as much as I have and have been thinking about quitting, but things like these online tournaments (if done well) might just be the thing to keep me motivated, if only for the sake of having a good time with a couple of cool people.

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

72TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:40 am

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

By the way, I still don't have a couple of you guys in my PSN friends list. Please add me, so we can play a couple of games sometime soon.

PSN: RubMyTaco

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

73TOURNAMENT BRACKETS - Page 3 Empty Re: TOURNAMENT BRACKETS Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

BoP_Taco wrote:First of all: WOOLAY!!

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the tournament. It was a good initiative and I would've gladly joined if I didn't have other plans and a pretty busy schedule overall.

If you would all just humor me for a sec..

1) Let's plan a new tournament for somewhere near the end of the month and have people 'register' until a week before the tournament. That way we'll have a pretty decent idea of how many people will be participating and if it's even worth the effort of doing. If I know the tournament will be on september 30th (for example), I'll try to make sure I don't have any other commitments. I think I'm not the only one willing to do so.

2) RULES!! Rules need to be set in fucking stone beforehand and must be agreed on by all. The most important rule: MEET UP IN THE CHAT 30 mins before the tournament starts, so we can account for no shows. This way taking care of matches and scores will be easier and structured.

3) Only 'register' if you are sure that you can make it to the tournament. We're all (more or less) grown ups and I'm sure we know how to communicate. If you have a birthday, funeral or whatever you can let us all know far enough before hand. Those who fail to do so shall be sanctioned and get a warning or however you want to call it. If you continue to miss tournaments that you have said you would attend you will be kicked out of the clan. Simple as that. If we want to be a halfway decent clan, we need people who we can trust and are willing to put time into what we're trying to do.

Thoughts, as always, are more than welcome. Enough with the tempers and beef with each other. We're in this thing together, you guys. I'm not playing MK as much as I have and have been thinking about quitting, but things like these online tournaments (if done well) might just be the thing to keep me motivated, if only for the sake of having a good time with a couple of cool people.

i agree with all this, and probably i should've been cooler with some views/discussions. sry guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum