Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Anonymous

Saw Thirdecholon in the lobby today, I told him he's no longer in BoP (Ruby told me to if I ever saw him) and the reason why. He replied " Am I deleted from forum?" I said probably. He challenged me so i gave him a quick beating and left.

As recruiter, I think if I find a good player that's cool then it should be up to me to invite them to the website and clan. But... on a weeks trial (To get to know if theyre going to be a Shark or a Shadow). We have lost a few on the rubbish one we got atm. Taking too long, players losing interest due to you guys being to lazy or busy to try them. I think it's for them best, seriously.

Opinions.......?

2New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

I agree on making the process quicker and think that maybe we should let go of the 3 member challenge idea. Instead have them fight three of our members that are able to do so as soon as possible. For example: if trax, ruby and myself are online, us three should just go ahead and get the tryouts done instead of the recrutes having to wait for the three appointed members to find time.

We're all good players and if we establish ground rules and terms for accepting new recruits, this should speed up the process significantly.

About the week trial... not too sure about that one. A member might be slow to get to know everyone and truly be active on the forum if they're not comfortable yet. And of course it's possible for new members to be very active their first week, but lose interest or stop being as active after that week.

As a whole I think the clan should be more active if we want to keep newcomers interested. To be honest, there's nothing going on within the clan at the moment. No tournaments, no scheduled games, no nothing! If we want people to get involved, we have to be involved ourselves and start doing scheduled KotH nights and things like that. That way we grow together and bond in a way that we aren't right now.

I'm not sure how the rest thinks about this, but I don't really feel like a member of a clan. I have a couple of new guys in my friend list who I can play with an sporadically read an post the forum because nothing interesting is happening within the clan. This needs to change and we all need to pitch in.

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

3New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Anonymous

Thanks for the post Taco, That's a good idea. We're all BoP's so we all know what to expect.

Opinions.......?

Sorry if i'm being too greedy about the recruiting ( I was always a recruiter in other games like CoD)... I just want my pink name to mean something.

4New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

I agree.

good job with thirde,you did explain to him how inactive he was,right?

5New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Anonymous

yes i did, he didn't seem to care. 2 - 3 months in BoP and i only saw him today... I can tell he's been playing as he's not too bad. Btw which idea do you agree on, me or Taco?

6New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Santrax wrote:yes i did, he didn't seem to care. 2 - 3 months in BoP and i only saw him today... I can tell he's been playing as he's not too bad. Btw which idea do you agree on, me or Taco?
tacos.

not too bad?dude came 2nd in an irish tourney 2 weeks ago

7New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Anonymous

like i said, im no good against you so you underestimate me soo much. He was very easy tbh. Punished his JiPs, dodge his skulls and basically outplayed him.

8New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Santrax wrote:like i said, im no good against you so you underestimate me soo much. He was very easy tbh. Punished his JiPs, dodge his skulls and basically outplayed him.
wait,he used shang?

9New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Anonymous

yes

10New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Santrax wrote:yes
thats why,he mains cage and cyrax.

11New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Anonymous

He chose Shang, he lost. If he chose Cage, he would of lost. Lets keep this thread clean?

12New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Santrax wrote:He chose Shang, he lost. If he chose Cage, he would of lost. Lets keep this thread clean?
dude you seem to think you'd body everyone,he got 2nd at an irish offline tourney with top players,if he chose cage he'd win.

and considering i've made a thread discussing the same exact matter and more while you added the subject of thirde,i'd say this thread is clean.

13New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 am

Anonymous

Ffs, you know what? i'm done here. Have your pride, i'll try to join GRs or maybe even FH... At least none of them underrate me all the time about everything. You seriously have no idea how well i do with my Cage... I can't be in a clan with you anymore.

14New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Santrax wrote:Ffs, you know what? i'm done here. Have your pride, i'll try to join GRs or maybe even FH... At least none of them underrate me all the time about everything. You seriously have no idea how well i do with my Cage... I can't be in a clan with you anymore.
go ahead,i'm not underrating you,get over yourself,you're not the shit and you certainly don't have the attitude to be,going to the GR's after seeing how they started just shows how much of an asshole you are and your lack of simple self control over a forum which even gives you time to think about what you're gonna be typing.

good luck at life.

oh and,it's funny how i don't gain anything from "underrating" you.

i thought i'd get a little respect after putting my word on the line vouching for you not being an asshole again,i guess i was wrong

15New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:30 am

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Wow this went sour fast..

16New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

BoP_Taco wrote:Wow this went sour fast..
This has happened before,he needs to put his ego aside.

your next tourney is aug 4 right?

17New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 am

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Qwark28 wrote:

I won't be attending due to me going to a festival that weekend.

18New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

BoP_Taco wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:

nice,what's it about?

19New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:02 am

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Qwark28 wrote:
BoP_Taco wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:

nice,what's it about?

A pretty large dance music festival. Really looking forward to it. I've read that Robo probably won't be attending because of work.

20New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:08 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

BoP_Taco wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
BoP_Taco wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:

nice,what's it about?

A pretty large dance music festival. Really looking forward to it. I've read that Robo probably won't be attending because of work.
Have fun man,grats on both of your placings in the recent tourney,i wish i had that active of a scene.

21New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:34 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

what the fuck is this?!

it doesnt mean anything imo if THird comes second in a tourney, maybe he got an easy route to reach it. i am not underrating anyone here, but i believe Santrax on his day can be a very tough opponent to anyone.
besides, online and offline are not quite the same and you all know it.
i dont think it was necessary for this to go so sour, Trax was only trying to help i think.
i beat Hezbo quite alot for example, i did beat Tendou too, but i know they could beat me equally evenly as well. coz both of them play offline and go to french tourneys.

Trax and Ruby! if you guys cannot get along i suggest first to try and patch it out between you two amicably and secondly you still have the rest of the clan. we are 21 members, all we need to do is just pull together and liven it up.
i have already put forward some suggestions, Ruby has too in the other thread on how to improve on certain things.

i agree with Taco totally, recruitment has to be looked at. and a tournament HAS to be organized by BoPs. we've been so laid back on things waiting for the website to finish that we stopped caring about alot of stuff.

yesterday we tried to open the BoP chatroom, but anyone who came in could only play 1 game at a time because of the shitty state of the server these last few days, i couldnt get two games going in a row against anyone BoP or others.

new rule: if a BoP is online we should first try and fight the BoP before going to randoms or indeed friends that are not BoP. if i see a BoP online fighting in a lobby while other BoPs are hanging out in the menu or practice mode, without getting any invites to play with each other I am gonna call them out in this forum!

22New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:03 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

I am so seriously pissed off right now.

Loog, I want to talk to you ASAP.

23New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Empty Re: New recruiting idea and Thirdecholon Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Moved to Brothers of Pain General Discussion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum