Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself! :)

+6
Taco
Dictator
Loogie
Vjeekes
Shadow
holdwolf
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

Yo!
My name is Muhammad Munem Ali. My name depends on who I talk to. If I am talking on online (YouTube, forums, etc.), family friends, family or relatives then i am called Munem. Outside of that, like school and talking to none of the above mentioned generally, I am called Muhammad
I just turned 17 this November on the 16thand I currently go to sixth form in Dorchester; studying: Biology (Love it to bits!), Chemistry, Maths (Too easy for me) and Electronics. Conveniently I also live in Dorchester, England
I was born in Dorchester but both my parents are from Bangladesh. I have an 8-year-old brother and a sister who'll turn 6 on the 30th November.
When I'm older I want to be a doctor, as it was my dream since I was young. The department I want to be in is the gaestroentrology department (Digestive System) since I loved that topic ever since I was a toddler.
I love to eat... That's it xD I am 5"4' (Yes, I'm short -_-) but I weigh just over 8 stone and I have big feet (Size 8 feet). I have tanned skin, short black hair and dark brown eyes

In my free time I do video, music and picture editing and sometimes software engineering and mechanics with my friend. Once we made a robot controlled with a Wii Remote :D
I usually go on the forum or on YouTube to watch videos. I also love anime! I've seen several hundreds and the count is still rising :D
I only play my PS3 on the weekends ONLY if I dont have any work to do. The games I currently play are: Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, MK9, King Of Fighters 13, Final Fantasy 13-2 (Can't wait for Lightning Returns to be released) and will start to play Ratchet and Clank 2 HD
My favourite genres are Fighting games and games which I loved since I was a kid (like Final Fantasy, MK and Ratchet and Clank). MK9 is my 4th fave fighting game from all of the fighting games I own (Sorry guys! King Of Fighters and Tekken are so much better)... Honestly I think that MK9 is a good game but not as good as the older games... I'm EXTREMELY old-fashioned and I can't keep up with the technology today :/

The music I like are rock music, music with good drum or bass sounds in them, or songs that get me pumped up! :D I had an accident a good few years ago which caused glass to go into my arm and shred my muscle tissue, tendons, ligaments and nerves... Now I can't feel virtually anything in my right arm from the elbow downwards

Now onto MK...
What can I say? Ever since I could start to walk, I was in love with 4 things: Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon, Power Rangers and Mortal Kombat.
I've had MK1 on SNES ever since I was 3 and I loved the franchise ever since. I played all of them except for the spin offs. I watched the movie about once every 2-3 days aswell xD

Oh and Ridwan (R1D1_998) is my cousin. Both my dad and his mum are siblings

Last edited by munem939 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

27Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Anonymous

Munem...

28Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

happy birthday

29Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

Qwark28 wrote:happy birthday

Thanks Qwark! :3

30Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

R1D1_998 wrote:Munem...

Whaaaaat?! They know that we're cousins anyway! xD

31Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Anonymous

you have your birthday just the next day after mine!nice

32Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

Oh and I forgot to mention. While I am academically extremely smart, I lack street smart or common sense xD And I'm a pervert :3

33Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:42 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild

EarlyReflections wrote:you have your birthday just the next day after mine!nice
I know! Thats so awesome! \(^o^)/

34Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Anonymous

so happy birthday.! was looking at the birthday section everyday,to see when you celebrate,but it seems that i didn't look at 16th!

35Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Anonymous

Post n°6

Re: Introduce yourself! :)

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 pm
my turn.

im thomas,
born egyptian and living in austria (egyptian name thomas? yes, im not a muslim), im almost 31, im married, i have chidren and im right now in vienna, austria working as an audio engineer and stayin here 4 a while.

i play mk since...hm was the first mk on snes? i dont remember but i playd since the first came out...and since then i sticked to it, i loved mkvsdc ( affraid ) and i was very happy after mk9 was released.
im a troller, means i dont take my self too serious as i never gonna reach the level of a high class fighter, still im kinda addicted to this game. i play som other games from time to times but mainly mk.

im a well known criminal so you better dont fukk with me.. Twisted Evil

who is this guy?

36Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Anonymous

sorry,i wanted to ask who is the guy who wrote these,and fucked up.Admins,remove this message please Λ

37Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

EarlyReflections wrote:sorry,i wanted to ask who is the guy who wrote these,and fucked up.Admins,remove this message please Λ

Citpoc
he once vowed to hunt down Ruby in Athens and said some nasty shit about Armenians (me, Ruby)... had to be kicked out! went and joined GRs.
Ruby exacted an MK revenge on him; fatalities in the recent tourneys of GRs.

38Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

munem939 wrote:Oh and I forgot to mention. While I am academically extremely smart, I lack street smart or common sense xD And I'm a pervert :3

how do you practice your pervertism? ok, nevermind Wink

... Happy Birthday :) hope you'll get a stripper jumping out of the cake and beat RIDI to the 'pussy'

39Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

EarlyReflections wrote:
I'm obsessed with PUSSIES.
`

thanks for the insight, good to know :)
all of us are. but again, thanks for clearing that up.

oh, Happy Birthday to you too ... may you get showered by pussies on your BDay

:)

40Introduce yourself! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! :) Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Anonymous

So that was the guy...i remember Ruby telling me about someone who offended you guys.fuck him.he should have a really sad life to offend people because of their nationality..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum