Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaving BoP

+4
Taco
Darkseid
misskiss88
Edge
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Leaving BoP Empty Leaving BoP Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am

Edge

Edge

Hey guys. Gonna skip the dramatized long goodbye. I'm not just leaving BoP but I'm giving up gaming in general. This doesn't mean I'll never be online again, or on MK. I might play a couple of hours a week since I got a new slim PS3 for the holiday I don't even celebrate. Either way, I'll be nowhere near active enough to be a clannie. I'll make a new account and post it here eventually, for anyone that wants to add me to play on the rare occassions I am on.

GGs all and best of luck for 2013! :]

2Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 am

misskiss88

misskiss88

how sad:( gonna miss u!

3Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Darkseid

Darkseid
Wild Ape

That's very unfortunate, you were the coolest guy on here. Best of luck to you too! Peace brother. :-(

4Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:57 am

Anonymous

And what's the problem in keep being a a BoP member and join the forum sometimes?many ppl do it now and then.Others are not very active generally.i don't see the reason of leaving.

5Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Anonymous

EarlyReflection$ wrote:And what's the problem in keep being a a BoP member and join the forum sometimes?many ppl do it now and then.Others are not very active generally.i don't see the reason of leaving.

I know right! But its his choice if he wants to leave the clan or not.

6Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

GGs Zero. Sad to see you go. Good luck with whatever it is you're going to be spending your free time on :)

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

7Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Edge

Edge

Thanks Em, Dark & Taco :]

EarlyReflection$ wrote:And what's the problem in keep being a a BoP member and join the forum sometimes?many ppl do it now and then.Others are not very active generally.i don't see the reason of leaving.

Reflex, R1D1, what is the point in me staying? Really? Idc about games anymore. Idc about lvling up, winning, helping others improve. MKs life is nearly done and I won't be getting Injustice. If I joined the forum every now and then, sure I could post my views and opinions in 1 or 2 threads every couple of weeks, maybe sit in the chatbox like once a Month or something but what's it worth?

I would never touch VGs again (or atleast for a v. long time) if I hadnt just been bought a brand-new PS3 for this entirely-commercial-venture we call Christmas that I havn't even celebrated for 3 years. This PS will last me a lot longer than my last.

Ultimately, if I stayed a Brother I'd be less active than Jade. I wouldn't ever have the time to really get to know any of you, I'd just be some stranger that drops by with a few witty words or a bit of educational info every now and again when I have nothing to do and don't feel like thinking about stuff (which is rare).

The truth of the matter is that I havn't been a member of the clan long enough for this to have any kind of significant impact on it, or anyone in it. Some of you might miss me for a week and I'll miss some of you.. Quite a few actually ( :') ) but none of us are going to know eachother forever and we're all going to say goodbye one day, and MK / the people we meet will be no different to every other experience; just a memory for reflection and learning.

8Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Anonymous

FlawlessZero- wrote:Thanks Em, Dark & Taco :]

Reflex, R1D1, what is the point in me staying? Really? Idc about games anymore. Idc about lvling up, winning, helping others improve. MKs life is nearly done and I won't be getting Injustice. If I joined the forum every now and then, sure I could post my views and opinions in 1 or 2 threads every couple of weeks, maybe sit in the chatbox like once a Month or something but what's it worth?

I would never touch VGs again (or atleast for a v. long time) if I hadnt just been bought a brand-new PS3 for this entirely-commercial-venture we call Christmas that I havn't even celebrated for 3 years. This PS will last me a lot longer than my last.

Ultimately, if I stayed a Brother I'd be less active than Jade. I wouldn't ever have the time to really get to know any of you, I'd just be some stranger that drops by with a few witty words or a bit of educational info every now and again when I have nothing to do and don't feel like thinking about stuff (which is rare).

The truth of the matter is that I havn't been a member of the clan long enough for this to have any kind of significant impact on it, or anyone in it. Some of you might miss me for a week and I'll miss some of you.. Quite a few actually ( :') ) but none of us are going to know eachother forever and we're all going to say goodbye one day, and MK / the people we meet will be no different to every other experience; just a memory for reflection and learning.

I did say its your choice. When you think about none of hs give one fuck about mk anymore but when we do... We normally play with each other or another clan. At the end of the day its your choice.

9Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Anonymous

Yeah mate..you re right.sad to see you go though..

10Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:51 pm

BoP_Oaken

BoP_Oaken
Going wild

ZEROOOOOO!!! :''(

11Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Edge

Edge

Hey guys. I'm coming back to MK. Been playing anonymously for a little while since I've been sick for a couple of weeks.. Its drawn me back. It's a provisional basis for now, but I'm pretty sure I wont be leaving again. Alot's changed. Wasn't too sure at first, but some super-cool games followed by a chat with Dan swung the deal. Idk if I'll ever ask to rejoin the clan, but for now I'ma roll solo.

Smoke is now my main, and I've picked up Kang again. Used nothing but these 2 since I got back and I like to think I've levelled up quite alot in a short amount of time.

I dont have my own account right now since thinking of names has always been a drama for me :/ I'll post it when I think of one..

Anyway, I'm looking forward to training with you all actively again, my fundamentals are starting to get sharp. I'm gonna push you all to the edge of your game! ;)

12Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:14 pm

misskiss88

misskiss88

that's great news, we have missed u:)

13Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Edge

Edge

<3!

My Smoke wants a dance with your Mileena btw.

14Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Welcome back

15Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Darkseid

Darkseid
Wild Ape

That news made my day. Thanks for that, brother! :')

16Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:34 pm

misskiss88

misskiss88

FlawlessZero- wrote:<3!

My Smoke wants a dance with your Mileena btw.

Ur Smoke can dance all he wants with my Mileena:)

17Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Edge

Edge

Thanks guys, it's nice to feel welcomed :]

Scrap what I said. Taco, can I rejoin? No rules, no regulations. I don't want a role but I'll helpout in my own way. No pressure to lvl up, no expectations, just a member that does whatever I do. If it's cool with you then I'd be really like to come back. Besides, it makes name-choosing easier ;D

18Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Darkseid

Darkseid
Wild Ape

I'm the co-leader, and since Taco is not here right now, I'm in charge. So, let me think about this for a sec... HELL YES! Suit up, Mr Zero, you're back in business.

19Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Edge

Edge

Co-leader? Damn dude you rose through the ranks fast lol. Awesome. I have like 10 names in mind. I want some rounds with your Ermac soon bro. Just4fun wiped me out in Tag with his Sonya and Ermac. I couldn't get near him and was clueless D: I might've figured him out in time but his trolling put me off after 2nd match. He's a scrub anyway when it comes to fundamentals which only made me saltier :/

20Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Dan Bavian

Dan Bavian

Beware clanies, his smokes is everything but free!

21Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Darkseid

Darkseid
Wild Ape

Haha yeah. Shang is my real deal now though, but Ermac is still my second. Sektor my third. I can't wait to play you again, and I bought a recording device, so I can record our matches now!

Just4Fun, isn't that the dude who joined us? BoP_Era? I remember him saying that he has like 3 accounts, one named Just4Fun.

22Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Edge

Edge

Shang? Ooo looking forward to this.. I used to train Kang vs Shang with GRs Haze actively. We were reg training partners before either of us even considered joining clans.

Just4funiasi or something is his name. I really hope he isn't in the clan ._. He was mentioned in the recruitment thread on last 2 pages. I commented.

23Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Darkseid

Darkseid
Wild Ape

Yes sir! I really like Shang's zoning game and pressure game, and since I know almost every character's BnB's and general tactics, I thought why not. Now I love him. :)

Okay, I mixed things up. His account was playing4fun. So it's not BoP_Era.

By the way, we are all mostly on Skype now, you should join us. Wink

24Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Edge

Edge

I don't have a PC still, but it'll prob get fixed in next few weeks. When I do I'll look into Skype. I'm still not gonna be as active as I used to be but I'll be around frequently :]

25Leaving BoP Empty Re: Leaving BoP Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

FlawlessZero- wrote:I don't have a PC still, but it'll prob get fixed in next few weeks. When I do I'll look into Skype. I'm still not gonna be as active as I used to be but I'll be around frequently :]

Welcome back Zero. Very good to hear. You don't need a pc for Skype Wink There's an app for it on iOS and Android. Get it and add me michael.martinez88 and I'll add you to our group chat.

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum