Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

A punish for Mileena's tele?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A punish for Mileena's tele? on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
Sometimes D1 doesn't even come out, but when it does I don't know what to continue with. Inputting D1, Lightning is not reliable. Any suggestions?

2 Re: A punish for Mileena's tele? on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
basic rain AA b&b

d1 4 lightning roundhouse 43 bubble.

3 Re: A punish for Mileena's tele? on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
Can't punish EX with that though.

4 Re: A punish for Mileena's tele? on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:12 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
you have to crouch block second kick of her tele, then it becomes punishable like her regular tele.

5 Re: A punish for Mileena's tele? on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
loogie wrote:you have to crouch block second kick of her tele, then it becomes punishable like her regular tele.

I just meant with Rain, can't find a string to use.

6 Re: A punish for Mileena's tele? on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
loogie wrote:you have to crouch block second kick of her tele, then it becomes punishable like her regular tele.

I just meant with Rain, can't find a string to use.
you cant use a string,just pokes to followups,use the combo i told u.

7 Re: A punish for Mileena's tele? on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:you cant use a string,just pokes to followups,use the combo i told u.

That combo doesn't work for EX tele.

8 Re: A punish for Mileena's tele? on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:you cant use a string,just pokes to followups,use the combo i told u.

That combo doesn't work for EX tele.

try d1 lightning bubble and rh

9 Re: A punish for Mileena's tele? on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:38 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
do 2 bubble / d1 bubble. after the bubble, backwards uppercut - 34 lightning - RH - finish of your choice. you could miss out the backwards uppercut if your not comfortable with it. ( the bottom centre of the bubble should be a little bit to the back of Rain's head ).

10 Re: A punish for Mileena's tele? on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Santrax wrote:do 2 bubble / d1 bubble. after the bubble, backwards uppercut - 34 lightning - RH - finish of your choice. you could miss out the backwards uppercut if your not comfortable with it. ( the bottom centre of the bubble should be a little bit to the back of Rain's head ).
the problem is never about the positioning,that uppercut has to be very quick.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Similar topics

-

» Rainy Day (Story)
» Jazwares MK & SF

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum