Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

READ THIS!

+4
GRs_Prince
Taco
Dictator
Loogie
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1READ THIS!  Empty READ THIS! Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

La, La, la, la, la la lalalalalalalalalalala....

I'm playing INJUSTICE, playing injustice, lalalalalalalalalalala

Full roaster, FULL

Expect a write up by the weekend.

2READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

ITS ROSTER NOT ROASTER, A ROASTER ROASTS THINGS

3READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 am

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

You already told us in another thread?

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

4READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:02 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Dictator Castro wrote:ITS ROSTER NOT ROASTER, A ROASTER ROASTS THINGS

gyros?

5READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:03 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Taco wrote:You already told us in another thread?

it deserves a thread of its own... ill be posting any additional info here after i get my hands on it

6READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am

GRs_Prince

I fucking hate plg im still waiting for our mk tournament and now theres no injustice tournament wtf is this man anyway have fun trying my main nightwing if u did :)

7READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

tried Nightwing, and he is sucky to be honest. Doesn't look easy to use. but in fairness, i didnt play him long enough.

here are my thoughts on the characters so far, we (me and sensei) could possibly have a more in-depth and longer session today if we can make it (i got some stuff to do, so not too sure):

General stuff:
By holding 2, or 3 long enough they launch the opponent either to the wall (3) or the sidewall (2).
Down 2 is an uppercut move, which can be linked to juggles - its a launcher basically and you dont need to charge it.
If you charge 3 long enough (full charge) it sends opponent through the stage at the cost of 2 bars of meter.
Supers look safe on block, Note: Superman's super btw was unblockable i think. not sure, i'll edit once i know more properties.
There are two meters,
1) Meter that we know, used for clash, stage transition and super (x-ray thingy)
2) Meter that builds on its own, with time, to use for enhancing special moves or normals

Green Arrow
VERY easy to use, learn, and be a pain in the ass. you dont even need to input a command for the arrow/projectile, it's a button (normal) ffs :) changing between different arrow heads needs a command, but you use from the special meter.
Gameplay is hit and run, he has a get-away arrow move, where he shoots a blast arrow to the ground and send opp away and he will dash back and start zoning again. safe on block it seems.
Anti air is fairly easy with an upp angled arrow blast, it only hits airborn opps. could hit big hitbox characters like Grundy but need to test.
Combo starters were hitting high, he has a mid starter but i think it needs meter and is a special (bf 1) can be linked to down blast arrow for a get-away or a cross over arrow.
ok, cross over arrow move is interesting: while in air, crossing over, or just jumping Green Arrow can shoot to arrows straight to the ground under him. He has a similar move to counter crossups from the ground shooting two arrows up.
Normal/special arrows can be cancelled by dashing.
He has a reptile like slide, or more accurately a Skarlet dash slide thing, again low damage.
Major let down for Green Arrow is the low damage, arrows deal shit damage as normals and dont even give a good advantage. Ice arrow is good, but if it whiffs you used special meter and from full screen if it connects you dont get enough time to get in - so it seemed. and if you get in, damage on his combos are pretty low.
Super is pretty awesome, has a good area coverage/hurtbox and catches people in the air if they are trying to jump over. however, it is blockable and can be avoided just by jumping back or getting out of it's range. easily linked in the juggle combos. for a 30%+ damage. most i got from a juggle combo with the super was a 34%, but hey its early days and there is no way of figuring out all combos and damaging ones. lol.

Grundy
Fun to play, gameplay is rushdown wrestling or something. the execution is not that hard on the grapple combos, i could easily do 2-3 in a single combo.
he has an AA grab with good range, ground grab with shit recovery on whiff AND at the cost of meter. He has the ground pound zombie hands grab, which is very useful to get in or check opps from full screen. there are two version one that grabs and one that just used as projectile thing like Scorps hellfire.
Super is awesome, it is activated and starts depleting meter so you have to get near opp and press anything or touch them to unleash pain on them. if Opp gets away and your meter runs out before connecting the super then its byebye meter. Grundy has super armor when its activated and cannot be knocked out of it until the meter runs out. While in super-mode, Grundy cannot dash forward but his jumps are higher and i think normals have longer reach or something. Interesting.

I will go over the other characters very quickly until i play them more thoroughly and do a write-up.
Batman - a real pain in the ass, he seems to have alot of tools and can zone and antizone.
Flash - high damaging normals and specials, fastest AA with uppercut rise move can be juggled, has a cancel move with dd which can be linked to 3 different follow-ups. Like Sonya's MS shit! Flash will get alot of hate!
Superman - slow, high damage. launcher combo, something like a 223 was hitting high the first hit on ducking opp. which sucks balls!
Catwoman - combination of JC and Mileena, rushdown with fast movement and dashes. low hitbox on back dash i think, has a crawl move thingy. split kick launcher with b2, copy past from Mileena. good juggle combos, potential for with launcher. has some kind of a low starter as well but didnt test fully.
Cyborg - Fun to play, strings are shit tho, hitting high the fast starters or too slow for the launcher combo starter. homing missiles can be dodged easily. has an air blast move thing, special which i havent seen in any vids yet aside from his normal projectile. anti-cross up straight air blast. interesting. Super can be ducked and it whiffs completely.
Harley Quinn - technical i think, has stance and stance cancel moves. she felt really awkward to play. will take some time to play her at potential. fast normals and poke. has something called joker-stance, that was her stance i think.
Wonderwoman - two stances, you need to use special meter for. one stance is offensive with sword and shield, she can be devastating in offense with easy launcher 223 or 221? i think it was 221. throws shield as projectile and bit like Lao hat toss, can be directed (need to test) it came out by mistake or was it a special...? her lasso stance is the defensive option i think, and her normals and specials in lasso stance have safe spots. bit like Ermac TKP thing, and TKL. she can be a good char i think. options, tools at her disposal and has one of the best Supers IMO with decent damage 40% at 6 hits, can eb linked to her 22/223 sword string.

more info to follow.

NOTE: as dissappointed as i was, you will be... because the systems that are there were all XBOX with the weird controller AND only had the BETA version on it. so 10 chars. PLG saying that they are trying to make the full (retail) version to work by comic con on April 5-6th in Dubai. and that Warner send them old copies or something. Could be BS. but it was good to try this version anyway.

8READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Full version sounded too good to be true anyway. Thanks for the write-up :)

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

9READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:53 pm

misskiss88

misskiss88

Im gonna play Harley, no doubt!

10READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:22 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

pre-order the damn thing, but it will be available in our region only on 29th April! fuck it!
US getting it 16th
EU getting it 19th

11READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 am

GRs_Prince

Loog trust me u,ll see injustice will be out in 16 or 17 april in ksa and uae

12READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:49 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

lmao and i thought ksa was some retarded tag ppl in cod used and for some reason made their tags muslim names

13READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

GRs_Prince wrote:Loog trust me u,ll see injustice will be out in 16 or 17 april in ksa and uae

It might be banned.
It has 'Gods' in the title... they will change it to 'Mighty Among Us' but in-game it would still be 'Gods Among Us'.
This is what some of the game retailers have told me.

Let's see

14READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 pm

predators_EX-360

predators_EX-360

Loogie wrote:
GRs_Prince wrote:Loog trust me u,ll see injustice will be out in 16 or 17 april in ksa and uae

It might be banned.
It has 'Gods' in the title... they will change it to 'Mighty Among Us' but in-game it would still be 'Gods Among Us'.

Let's see
Gow123, haveyrain, darksiders, mk(for a while)was banned and 10~15 more
i could get you the CD at a prize of 250~200 from a place you might know (Game street) they sell banned CDs, but they donot trust anyone.
10,000Dhs charge

15READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Loogie wrote:

It might be banned.

Let's see
really? that fucking strict?

no freedom of speech?

lol@360 your local neighbourhood black seller

16READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm

predators_EX-360

predators_EX-360

Dictator Castro wrote:
Loogie wrote:

It might be banned.

Let's see

no freedom of speech?

at the UAE no one is able to speak about anything that concerne govermental issues
otherwise punishment will be extreamly severe

17READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:59 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

predators_EX-360 wrote:
Dictator Castro wrote:
Loogie wrote:

It might be banned.

Let's see

no freedom of speech?

at the UAE no one is able to speak about anything that concerne govermental issues
otherwise punishment will be extreamly severe

Dude, did you get the God Of War game? i cant find it in stores, its banned ... again :)

18READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 pm

GRs_Prince

loogie god of war is out in uae 3 days ago my friends got it there but ofc its banned in offcial stores u need 2 go to small stores

19READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

Bought it for loog already

20READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:29 pm

GRs_Prince

hmm strange that loog accept gifts from gays like u

21READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

It's called bromance

22READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:24 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

It's called free stuff.

Well, apart from the butt sex Sensei will be wanting...

23READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

@Prince, I will be in Jeddah very soon and will kick your butt!

@Shadow, the only buttsex there'll be is when you guys have your foursome in the summer at Taco's. Remember, protection - protection - protection

24READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:20 am

GRs_Prince

Kool come 2 jeddah so i'll rape a bop dude ! Haha why u coming here ? Job or only for fun

25READ THIS!  Empty Re: READ THIS! Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:24 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

GRs_Prince wrote:Kool come 2 jeddah so i'll rape a bop dude ! Haha why u coming here ? Job or only for fun

work ofcourse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum