Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS

+5
M_S_L_S
Darkseid
misskiss88
munem939
Taco
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Hey guys and gal,

This last week I've talked to a couple of you about an upcoming clan war with a new clan called Predators. Loog has been working on setting this up for us. Initially I wanted (and was expecting) to announce this during or after our clan meeting, but Loog has already set a date with Predators. Many props to Loog for getting this done so soon!

The date is Friday, February 1st. We haven't settled on a time yet, so that's something we need to determine with all the participants.

As far as I know, we're going to be playing a 4v4 round robin. Loog has told me that the clan has 7 members, but they can only guarantee 4 participants. For those of you who don't know what round robin is: Round robin is when every participant on each team plays the entire other team. The team with the most total wins is declared winner.

I've already asked MissKiss, Darkseid, Dan, Oaken, MSLS, Reflections and Loog about participating in the tournament and all have agreed, although when I asked them there wasn't a date set and we had all agreed that a Sunday would be the best day to do this.

I would like to ask everyone in the clan to reply and tell me if you're willing to participate and if Friday, Feb 1st is a possibility for you. We need at least 3 members, excluding myself, to make this clan war happen. If it turns out that not enough members will be able to participate on that date, we will try to set another date. If more than 4 members apply, we'll make a 'starter' team of 4 members, with the rest on standby, just in case someone doesn't show up or the number of Predators playing increases.

Please reply as soon as possible, so we can get this all sorted out and start winning some fucking clan wars!!

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

2CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Anonymous

I'm not coming but make sure you record.

3CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:15 am

munem939

munem939
Going wild

Sorry guys. For big tourneys, clan wars and such, I'm not available on Friday and Sunday but am available on any other day... Besides! I'll get my ass kicked! :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

4CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:43 am

Anonymous

im in for monday ,and tuesday every time you want...but for friday, i work from 19.30 until 24.00 (gmt+2)so take your decisions.gettings to Loog for organising this.

5CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 am

Anonymous

EarlyReflections wrote:im in for monday ,and tuesday every time you want...but for friday, i work from 19.30 until 24.00 (gmt+2)so take your decisions.gettings to Loog for organising this.

when i say gettings,i mean greetings.alcohol is very influental

6CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 am

misskiss88

misskiss88

weekends are the only time I'm able to participate, including fridays. But since my clumsy ass apparently broke my PS3 i dont know when I can fix that shit or get a new one...

7CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Anonymous

Who I think should be in this

Taco
Oaken
Loog
Suomi

8CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Darkseid

Darkseid
Wild Ape

I'm definitely in.

9CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 pm

M_S_L_S

M_S_L_S
Going wild

Its on like donkey kong, My spamfan feels no remorse, only wrath. LOL no but srs, def up for this.

10CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 am

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Anyone else?

11CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

I'll be on standby for this, first dibs to the active online members.

Please decide on a time, also lets set an alternative date from BoP in case not many of you were able to make it on a Friday. I can talk to them and discuss the alternatives.

12CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

Loogie wrote:I'll be on standby for this, first dibs to the active online members.

Please decide on a time, also lets set an alternative date from BoP in case not many of you were able to make it on a Friday. I can talk to them and discuss the alternatives.

Im not sure where i stand in this situation loog

13CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Bop_Sensei wrote:Im not sure where i stand in this situation loog

Do you ask Loog what cereal you can have on a morning, too? ;D

I'm sure playing one night of online won't affect your offline too bad. Go for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck in the war guys !

14CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Loogie wrote:I'll be on standby for this, first dibs to the active online members.

I think that for most players, including myself a Sunday would be a better alternative. Friday is a night to go out, but Sunday is just a lame day anyway! I'd say somewhere around 8 or 9 pm?

What do you guys think?

15CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

Shadow wrote:

I'm sure playing one night of online won't affect your offline too bad. Go for it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude you think that is a small decision? ofcourse i consult him before having that cereal, my whole defecating schedule depends on the cereal i eat, like if i have the wrong brand, ill have to shit 5 mins later which would make me miss the train to work, which comes back in 20 mins, which would lead to me missing to catch the same elevator ride as the hottest chick in the office building, which would mess up my libido levels which means ill have to fantasize to my office receptionist who looks like ruby, Oh and ill be late for work. should i go any further so as to make you realize the importance of consulting loog on that god damned cereal?

16CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:46 pm

BoP_Oaken

BoP_Oaken
Going wild

Yup, well up for it.. Bring 'em on c:

17CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

@Sensei - Good answer.

18CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Bop_Sensei wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Dude you think that is a small decision? ofcourse i consult him before having that cereal, my whole defecating schedule depends on the cereal i eat, like if i have the wrong brand, ill have to shit 5 mins later which would make me miss the train to work, which comes back in 20 mins, which would lead to me missing to catch the same elevator ride as the hottest chick in the office building, which would mess up my libido levels which means ill have to fantasize to my office receptionist who looks like ruby, Oh and ill be late for work. should i go any further so as to make you realize the importance of consulting loog on that god damned cereal?

What did you smoke today....?

19CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Bop_Sensei

Bop_Sensei

Loogie wrote:
What did you smoke today....?

Every thing

20CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Anonymous

I love this sensei guy!

21CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Empty Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 am

misskiss88

misskiss88

lol, u guys never fail to make me laugh:P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum