Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

FH vs BoP line-up is here !

+2
Loogie
Shadow
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fights are as follows:

1st Round:

FH Saja vs BoP ZtriderZ - Saja won 2-1

FH Steakz vs BoP Ruby - Ruby won 2-0

FH Vodka vs BoP Slay3rrr - Vodka won - 2-1

FH Magik vs BoP Thother - Thother won 2-0

FH Djoudj vs BoP Oca92 - Djoudj won 2-0 Due to forfeit

FH Hezbo vs BoP Citpoc - Hezbo won - 2-0

FH Mickadi vs BoP Nihilist - Mickadi won - 2-0

FH Kbx vs BoP Loog - Kbx won 2-0

FH Tendou vs BoP Holdwolf - Tendou won - 2-0

FH Doc vs BoP Shadow -
Shadow won - 2-0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Round:

FH Saja vs BoP Ruby - Saja won 2-1

FH Vodka vs BoP Thother

FH Djoudj vs BoP Shadow

Reserves:

FH Hezbo

FH Mickadi

FH Tendou

The mathes should be finished tomorrow night at 23:30 on Sunday to spend the final phase (if final phase). Rules are EXACTLY the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FH PSN's:

Steakz - Steakz_Teacher, FH_Steakz
Vodka - Vodkaaaaaaaaa, FH_DarkV
Magik - MagikRaf
Sanctuary - Sanctuary
Hezbo - Hezbolah - FH_Hezbo
Mickadi - Mickadi
Kbx - Kbx82
Tendou - TendouTensei
Doc - Dr__Jackal

Rules:

(Copied this from Hezbollah's post)

The organization of the Clan War is finally over. Each clan has selected 10 of its fighters. A draw was held to mean that which will meet (see photo below). Each clan, see one of his players eliminated if it loses the fight. The clan has no fighter loses. The 1 st round will take place during the next 5 days (Monday, March 12 until Friday, March 16 at 23:59). For the second round: The 1 st winner, one encounters the first winner of the other clan and so on until until the next round. Each combatant must itself make contact with his opponent. ID The games should absolutely be included on this post. So I would note those of FH and I charge Vjeekes to do so as soon as possible for the BoP. If a fighter does not respond after several attempts to make contact, it will be removed. Friday night being the last day of fighting in a st turn, if a fighter has not yet given its availability or has not responded to requests for contact before Thursday, March 15 at 23:59 it will be eliminated. It is better to film his battles. Is one who is not eliminated not present at a scheduled appointment, preferably by e psn. If there is a serious problem with the connection (disconnection in full fighting, VERY BIG lag), then the fight can be shifted one hour one day after (the end for 5 days). All subsequent rounds will place the weekend of 17 and 18 March. Once the fighting ends of a first round, it will be noted on this topic the instructions for the next rounds. So here to start Rules: -No restrictions of personal choice, is free of personal -The arena will be chosen "The Pit" -The first and second round matches take place winner in 2 -If there is a third round or higher, those it will win in three matches -the team that lost all his fighters lose the Clan War Clan War organization: Each clan picked 10 fighters. It has-been drawing a lot to choose Who Will Fight Against (see picture below). Those Who Lose Their fight Will Be definitely out of the clan war, clan without first fighters Will Be Designed loser. The first turn Will last from Monday March 12 , 2012 to Friday march 16, 2012 23:59. For the 2 nd turn: The winner of the first fight Will challenge the winner of the opposite clan first fight, and there Until The End. Every player must get in touch with historical opponent is history Own, so Every PSN ID Will Be Directly we put this thread. If a fighter Does not Respond After Several industries of contact, it Will Be regarded as Withdrawal. If a fighter Does not show up for the fight After Both Agreed player, It Will Be aussi regarded as a Withdrawal. If There is a huge connection end (Tremendous delay or disconnection During The fight) Can Be fights delayed Until the day after, and still During The 1 st round dates. As far as possible, it is better to the movie fights. The 2 nd fights all round Will Be During The weekend from Saturday to Sunday march 17, march 18. Rules for this round Will Be Written here as soon as first round ends. Rules: No character restrictions _ _ Character selection is fully free _ The only course is The Pit (night) _ Fights are on first 1 to 2 wins for st and 2 nd round. If There is a 3 rd it Will Be the first to 3 wins _ Clan war's end When a clan fighters are all out GAME ID: Saja: (write your GAME ID since you are full and I do not know the correct spelling)

Discuss strategy here. If you know anything about any of these players that may help your opponent, write it all down here.

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 25 times in total

2FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:39 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

@Wolf I think Citpoc played Tendou a week ago or something, it's in one of these threads explaining how Tendou plays, i shall try to find it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^ There, bottom post. Don't rely on this, just watch out for those patterns. Such as what he does after teleport (Raiden), whether he crosses you over or goes into a string.

3FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

who the fuck is Kbx? i have to do some homework asap!

sounds like an Ermac player to me :)

Good luck everyone, do share details of your fights in the forum and inform the rest of the clannies on gameplay, etc.

4FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:55 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

loogie wrote:who the fuck is Kbx? i have to do some homework asap!

sounds like an Ermac player to me :)

Good luck everyone, do share details of your fights in the forum and inform the rest of the clannies on gameplay, etc.

While searching for a video of Jackal, i found one of Kbx playing Jackal. Kbx used Ermac, and played him rather well. It was about September though.

5FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:58 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

just found some footagae of KBX82 .... and guess what, he IS an Ermac player and a very good one :)
Subby will have lots of work to do I guess. I am thinking of using Mili or Noob in this matchup.

6FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

loogie wrote:just found some footagae of KBX82 .... and guess what, he IS an Ermac player and a very good one :)
Subby will have lots of work to do I guess. I am thinking of using Mili or Noob in this matchup.

Noob is a good matchup for Ermac, right? You can probably try and bait the teleport after using shadows.

Also, would you say Ermac has the advantage at the start of every match? Because of how fast his Telepush is? He forces you to block at the start of the match.

7FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:08 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

FH Saja vs BoP ZtriderZ
FH Steakz vs BoP Ruby
FH Vodka vs BoP Slay3rrr
FH Magik vs BoP Thother
FH Djoudj vs BoP Oca92
FH Hezbo vs BoP Citpoc
FH Mickadi vs BoP Nihilist
FH Kbx vs BoP Loog
FH Tendou vs BoP Holdwolf
FH Doc vs BoP Shadow

lets start analyzing ...

Rider
you are coming up against an expert Rain/Reptile opp, Lao can own both but you have to be on your game in this one as Saja is a tough nut to crack. I played him sometime ago, and I got beaten pretty badly vs his Rain ... this guy is not going to drop any combos, if you dont have a breaker at hand get ready to kiss 40% byebye from your HP. be wary of the enRH kick it has armor so he can armor through your pressure into a full combo. I believe you can take him down, but its gonna be a tough ride.

Ruby
Steakz is decent but no match for you, I played him several times ... neither of your chars will have any trouble. I see you getting through this without dropping a round. He plays Kano, Ermac, Scorp, JC. all of them are easy meat for ST.

Slayer
this will be a tough one, i hope you are going in with KL ... he will play Sonya I presume. and if you played him already you know the difficulty. go with CSZ only if you feel very confident. Sonya can outzone CSZ with ease, and you can forget about divekicks from full screen and even teleport dont work. use of cryobombs could be helpful in making him calculate his rushdown and parry works well to fend her off. be careful of sonya wakeup game her en cartwheel has armor and you eat a big damage. go with KL, that's my advice but its still not an easy match for Lao, gotta use the delayed FK after teleport like Rider does to allow for upclose pressure otherwise you eat the 7 frame uppercut everytime from Ms Blade :) oh one more thing, all Sonyas duck the whole match they are very reliant on duck blocking for some reason when getting in so no slides if its with CSZ... to recap, no slide, no teleport, no iceball :)

Horu5/Thother
I haven't fought you buddy, but i hear good things bout your Kabal. Magikraf is a decent player at the same level as Steakz Teacher maybe little better. He uses Smoke and Shang mostly, both of which are not that good of matchups for Kabal. Have to be careful when trying to zone them as they adapt to zoning very well. Shang could enupskull you from full screen if he reads your iAGBs...

Oca92
If you will ever read this, get your ass in the forum buddy!
Your Sektor will beat his JC, hands down. He is not very good, just zone him the fuck out! and bait an en kick to punish, JC upon frustration will waste meter with en shadow kick which doesnt even guarantee closing down distance as it kicks them away still.

Citpoc
You played Hezbo, I believe you can take him down if you use Loui Kang... he will go for Smoke definitely and you already got the hang of his gameplay and for him, he hasnt faced your mains yet. This is in your favor BUT its going to be a tough fight.

Lexa
Again, get your ass into this forum!
Go with your main, I am guessing its Baraka or Kabal. He uses Kitana or CSZ... both are bad matchups for Baraka imo. Kabal could be the way to go, its a very bad matchup for any CSZ to fight Kabal coz they cant take the zoning with low startups and long recovery on teleport and iceball.

Loog
I knew it would be an Ermac, bad matchup for Sub and it is an Ermac - i am considering using Noob in this match.

Wolfie
its a raiden, his punish on blocked teleinto sai is going to be big ... be careful, also zoning him with ground sais is not a good idea as the online raiden teleport is a nightmare. you have to be very careful in this matchup. lots of d4 are needed, after d4 pressure with 42 or go into overhead when you see him blocking low. read some of the stuff Citpoc posted on his fights with Tendou gives you an idea of the play pattern.

Shadow
You win this with Smoke.

Note: You win the matchup, you fatality! Eliminate, terminate, byebye FH.

Good Luck to All.
Do post details of your fights when they go down and feel free to PM me, Qwarkie or rest of the clannies for advise on matchup or any other info you require.

8FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:22 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

First things first... Does anyone have any idea what in the name of Quan Chi's underpants did Hezbollah say? Exclamation Question

Shocked I mean, I didn't understand a single word. 1 round fights? o.O Best 2 out of 3 matches or what?

Secondly, what do you think Loog? How should I roll vs Raiden? Mil or Kit?

If I use Mil, I'll play aggressive. I'm going to hope he isn't adept at anti-air for the time being, so I'll mix up JIP~b3~roll and JIP~U4 to keep him confused for a bit; if he's expecting b3, I'll catch his low block with the overhead. Maybe I'll use the big ass combo with JIP~234~ex roll, but I don't wanna risk getting my roll blocked. Telekick only on reaction when I see him going for a projectile or teleport - otherwise, only ex telekick to sai pressure. I won't be doing resets - after B3~B4 or just B4, I'll see if I can bait him and block his wakeup (I'm expecting a superman) and then punish. And naturally, I intend to carve him a new one with my stiletto xD I'll practice d4 42 pressure today.

Any other suggestions or corrections?

If I use Kitten, I'll be on the defensive; d1/b4 pressure to fend off his combo entry and teleporting; evading with square wave; with a few JIPs with hopes of a combo and am hoping to get a blocked superman to punish heavily.

Again, suggestions?

@Shadowzzz: thanks, I re-read it :)

9FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

holdwolf wrote:First things first... Does anyone have any idea what in the name of Quan Chi's underpants did Hezbollah say? Exclamation Question

Shocked I mean, I didn't understand a single word. 1 round fights? o.O Best 2 out of 3 matches or what?

Secondly, what do you think Loog? How should I roll vs Raiden? Mil or Kit?

If I use Mil, I'll play aggressive. I'm going to hope he isn't adept at anti-air for the time being, so I'll mix up JIP~b3~roll and JIP~U4 to keep him confused for a bit; if he's expecting b3, I'll catch his low block with the overhead. Maybe I'll use the big ass combo with JIP~234~ex roll, but I don't wanna risk getting my roll blocked. Telekick only on reaction when I see him going for a projectile or teleport - otherwise, only ex telekick to sai pressure. I won't be doing resets - after B3~B4 or just B4, I'll see if I can bait him and block his wakeup (I'm expecting a superman) and then punish. And naturally, I intend to carve him a new one with my stiletto xD I'll practice d4 42 pressure today.

Any other suggestions or corrections?

If I use Kitten, I'll be on the defensive; d1/b4 pressure to fend off his combo entry and teleporting; evading with square wave; with a few JIPs with hopes of a combo and am hoping to get a blocked superman to punish heavily.

Again, suggestions?

@Shadowzzz: thanks, I re-read it :)

From what I understood the first player to get to 2 wins in a row goes through ... so its not 2 out of 3. it could go on for hours if you both are winnin 1 each everytime :)
Before you start the official game Wolfie, pm Tendou and try out for few seconds the lag and the input commands - button checks and all under lag.

Play with Mili, better match up for you... Tendou is RAIDEN only, he doesnt pick anyone else. his teleport could be a bitch for Kit he will throw off your zoning game completely.

With Mili, when you first start your offense in the match check him with an U4, which is safe on block ... if you do the b3 into roll you eat a full combo on block. start with U4 if he blocks high then your next attack you start with b3. d4 beats his superman btw upclose he cannot superman you if you are d4ing his ass upclose. sometimes the superman even flies over Mili.
Vs Raiden start blocking high always, his 2 popular strings b312 and 334 both hit overhead and you eat a full combo if you bloc low when he gets in. he might sweep to check you or use pokes to get you to block low but you have to be careful of his overhead strings. both are slow and you can poke him out of it. your d4 will make his life miserable. which may lead him to zone you and thats what you want.
its 6-4 in Mili favor, remember not to roll on wakeup ... you can however roll on reaction to his tele and he eats a full combo.. as he is appearing behind you do the roll... you can even roll out when he tries to cross over jump.
i advise you to read the info Citpoc posted in one of the threads on his fights with Tendou.

no Kit, go with Mili
d4 to fend off and don't take risks with rolls and blocked telekicks ... on block (even with Sai) he will d1 into electric shock, its 22% or something with 33 superman followup. be very careful...

Let me know when is your fight and i will give you some fights with my average Raiden before you go into your match. Citpoc and Qwark also know how to play Raiden at a decent level.

10FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Anonymous

giii, i got the asscard wi hisbolah, so u advice me to start wi bruce against his smoke? i will do that, in the worst cases ill bring up the face, but i think i can win him, i also think 2 wins in a row goes next round is a good idea, this way we could theoretically play the whole day....

@holdwolf. jus work wi milleena and play the way u played against my raiden, this way u will win, zone and punish tp or crossover, u did it very well, watch out 4 his combo after tp, his input is fast...but first i think, he will try crossover u after tp, this is what he did with me, after he recorgnize that i can punish his crossover with njp he went 4 straight combo after tp, he might go random, but as it seemed to me hes quite predictable, yu will feel it automatically after he tp.

i duno who plays steaks, but watch out: i played his ermac and hes always doing the same thing, after he zones u he will try to get close to u and when he is in jumping distance he will jump and bait u in the air 4 combo,...this he will repeat over and over, try to bait faster then him or aa him when hes coming 4 u jip.

so we can start from now right?

i will link hesbo then

11FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Anonymous

did i understand it right? char choice is completely free? means also after some1 wins he dont have to take the winning char again, but can choose?

12FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Anonymous

Tenduo has the best Raiden in the game holdwolf he dose massive combos and has great pressure use those d3s and Tele kick and roll don't try to zone him.

Loogie I lack matchup against pro rain can anyone play him well in our clan so I can brush up?

13FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:45 pm

Anonymous

Why do I get the guy with massive warning signs all over his bloody name like he is some invincible robot lmao.

14FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

ZtrideRz wrote:Tenduo has the best Raiden in the game holdwolf he dose massive combos and has great pressure use those d3s and Tele kick and roll don't try to zone him.

Loogie I lack matchup against pro rain can anyone play him well in our clan so I can brush up?

I can play Rain. You shouldn't have much of a problem though, just watch for resets, if he uses them. After bubble he can throw you, or do RH cancel pressure.

15FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

ZtrideRz wrote:Why do I get the guy with massive warning signs all over his bloody name like he is some invincible robot lmao.
Am going online in 30, ill play you

16FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

guys, its best out of 3 fights.
first to have 2 wins in total wins the combat

https://devilapes.forumotion.com

17FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Vjeekes wrote:guys, its best out of 3 fights.
first to have 2 wins in total wins the combat

Thanks. Don't know why that was so hard for him to say (:

EDIT: Are we having a 'test match' before the fight? To test for lag etc.? Just button check, not an actual fight.

18FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Anonymous

ZtrideRz wrote:Why do I get the guy with massive warning signs all over his bloody name like he is some invincible robot lmao.

watch mine then, i got the bloody hand like a fukkin stop sign

19FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

Rider, take care for saja's "around the world kick" cancels, close, he will keep cancelling leaving you 2 or 3 choices, block, crossjump or poke. If you block he will cancel into throw, poke will work if he doesn't go for the ex version with armor, crossjump is also not a good option i think.

wolfie, i should def go for milli man, your milli will make them ragequit :-)

20FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

Vjeekes wrote:Rider, take care for saja's "around the world kick" cancels, close, he will keep cancelling leaving you 2 or 3 choices, block, crossjump or poke. If you block he will cancel into throw, poke will work if he doesn't go for the ex version with armor, crossjump is also not a good option i think.

wolfie, i should def go for milli man, your milli will make them ragequit :-)

get your asses to chatbox mates :-)

21FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Anonymous

i need to train against a smoke. qwark? shadow? any?

22FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Cit, train with Shadow. His smoke is a nexus of dizziness and a real pain.

So much advice, lol. So far, I've concluded that d4 pokes work great with Raiden, so stiletto abuse it is. Other than that, I don't know what I'll do until I face him. Maybe he'll be stupid enough to fall for my resets, maybe not. If I do reset him, the match is mine. If not, it may be a painful, loooong game.

23FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Anonymous

jus go like u went against me, we can play again if u want, also ask qwarkie...ull destroy him for sure

shadow jus went off (

24FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:47 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

got owned by Qwarks Raiden; could beat Shadows, though. I think i know what to do with Qwarks Raiden now.

25FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Empty Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

holdwolf wrote:got owned by Qwarks Raiden; could beat Shadows, though. I think i know what to do with Qwarks Raiden now.

That's because i don't play Raiden ;D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum