Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things I hate about MK9 online

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Things I hate about MK9 online  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things I hate about MK9 online Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

IMO i hate fighting kabal,it's bad enough that it's online,i also have to deal with execution speed which dramatically changes when i can escape pressure.

characters with fast normals don't need to poke,they can full combo,like sub.

27Things I hate about MK9 online  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things I hate about MK9 online Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

You have trouble with Mileenas because none of you ever played her seriously. How come I never, ever had trouble vs a Mileena, even when it's a damn good one? Because I know the character well, especially online, since it's the only scene I've played. Y'all don't have trouble with me since I am an extremely predictable mofo, but thanks to some grinding with Suomi, I'm trying to get past that and keep things more mixed up, more unpredictable. I've started using pressure without jumping in first (FINALLY!) but I'm still in learning mode and still way too comfortable with just holding block and jumping in every once in a while. But yeah, I'm trying to do new things and hopefully improve, though I must admit, I feel I won't be able to move from where I currently am much unless I too find at least one or two people I can fight offline.

So what's the major trouble with Mil? The telekick, the IAS, the low hitbox, the poke? Frankly, every character will try to poke out of your pressure. Hell, I get poked out too. The telekick is punishable as hell, the only thing it means is that you can't zone like a mofo to beat her, which is one of the reasons I love Mil. I don't mind zoning at all, but when I'm using Kit and a Noob Saibot, Sindel or Kabal plans to win the game by zoning me all the time, I don't get so much frustrated as I get disappointed that the whole match is gonna be a boring zone fest of me trying to get in to utilize her awesome damage and the other guy jumping and running away while using zones to push me back. Low hitbox? Yeah, well. It's what I tried telling you last night, Shadez. The whole point of Kabal is having the NDC strings available. Take that away, he's not a good char anymore. The whole point of having Mil is her freakish hitbox which she can use to start all sorts of mind games and evade your pressure. Take that away, she isn't really formidable anymore. Or at least, that's my opinion.

I'll admit Mil has certain advantages when there's lag abound, but not nearly like Scorp or Lao. Unlike her, Kit is so freaking lag sensitive (or at least she is in my experience). When there's lag, I can't even do IAFs and every other string I try is incredibly punishable. Just as I started using 11 for pressure and grabs, I realized 11 hits too high and I can be uppercutted into oblivion, so then I had to switch to 33 which hits mid and prevents the damn uppercut. Myeh.

28Things I hate about MK9 online  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things I hate about MK9 online Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Lag prevents you from doing certain moves and punishing some,it doesn't make anything punishable,quite the opposite.

29Things I hate about MK9 online  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things I hate about MK9 online Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:06 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Actually, it does. With sever lag, JIPs which should've hit can fail and then you're in for a punish.

30Things I hate about MK9 online  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things I hate about MK9 online Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Anonymous

Lotus,you quit playing online?also I never seen online lots of guys from the forum.

31Things I hate about MK9 online  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things I hate about MK9 online Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:56 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

I've played Lotus and I've seen him online :) He's just using one of his other accounts, I suppose.

32Things I hate about MK9 online  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things I hate about MK9 online Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Anonymous

I Had only 2 mtches with him.and never played a f few more.not even you wolf i think.

33Things I hate about MK9 online  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things I hate about MK9 online Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:32 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

We played :) I stalked you out in KOTHs a while ago :D Mwhahahaha.

34Things I hate about MK9 online  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things I hate about MK9 online Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Anonymous

hahaha you fucker!soon we play like there's no tomorrow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum