Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Post them here so we can see their weaknesses.

Derplastic can't punish well,doesn't go for meter or combos,panics very easily thus spinning at the worst moments.

Goes for lows and ends mixups with overheads

also drops combos a lot,likes to play it safe and will teleport when ppl throw projectiles,likes to low hat once and then up hat.

Mickadi can't punish for jack squat but has knowledge of kitana.

CANT IAF.

TELEPORTS A LOT.

2START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:01 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Give me a reasonably lag free match and I'll show him a Kitana he'll remember. *fighting mode engaged* xD

3START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Anonymous

finally i made it on the forum...hy all!

actually i dont have any to mention online except yooby, this guy is jus annoying. dont play him, he will spam u to death and leave after 1 round. after i knew his game i also left after each won first round...for the rest i can only say lag wins. every spammer is defeatable if the lag is quite ok. som characters hav "lag advantage". im tryin less to jump now, therefore i block less thats why i am tryin babality with liu quite often know and sometimes it worx, but block off mode makes things easier

i played neosplitters subzero 10 games, hes ok, way too much clones but very good closekombat. vparse has the best rain i fought yet, also shark teeth is best scorp imo, but undefeatable bc of lag, i thínk he is soudi. he takes big adv out of the lag wi scorp.

der plastic is good imo, akeim 2.
avoid blackdragon, sixays (or so) demonix, dementris, mapusa,.. they have all good stats, but when it comes to mu, they will spam u as soon they smell that u have a chance.

i fought hisbollah and hes ok, crossjumps a lot to make u nervous but quite predictable, tendous raiden is good, but i beat him 5.0 with my raiden half a year ago, i think this is not actual any more...he might hav improved his raiden, while i havent, he jumps alot for jip. i still believe i might can beat his raiden with mine. fkoutsider plays rain as i remember, i fought him randomly and hes a nice guy. jackal is not too heavy i would say. saja is quite spammy imo. solids14 has a "Good" kabal, very hard to punish when u play him the first time. the others i cant remember acutally, but lets see...

offtopic: am i the only 1 here having not mod/admin status, or did i oversee or miss somthing?

4START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

BoP_Citpoc wrote:finally i made it on the forum...hy all!

actually i dont have any to mention online except yooby, this guy is jus annoying. dont play him, he will spam u to death and leave after 1 round. after i knew his game i also left after each won first round...for the rest i can only say lag wins. every spammer is defeatable if the lag is quite ok. som characters hav "lag advantage". im tryin less to jump now, therefore i block less thats why i am tryin babality with liu quite often know and sometimes it worx, but block off mode makes things easier

i played neosplitters subzero 10 games, hes ok, way too much clones but very good closekombat. vparse has the best rain i fought yet, also shark teeth is best scorp imo, but undefeatable bc of lag, i thínk he is soudi. he takes big adv out of the lag wi scorp.

der plastic is good imo, akeim 2.
avoid blackdragon, sixays (or so) demonix, dementris, mapusa,.. they have all good stats, but when it comes to mu, they will spam u as soon they smell that u have a chance.

i fought hisbollah and hes ok, crossjumps a lot to make u nervous but quite predictable, tendous raiden is good, but i beat him 5.0 with my raiden half a year ago, i think this is not actual any more...he might hav improved his raiden, while i havent, he jumps alot for jip. i still believe i might can beat his raiden with mine. fkoutsider plays rain as i remember, i fought him randomly and hes a nice guy. jackal is not too heavy i would say. saja is quite spammy imo. solids14 has a "Good" kabal, very hard to punish when u play him the first time. the others i cant remember acutally, but lets see...

offtopic: am i the only 1 here having not mod/admin status, or did i oversee or miss somthing?

mods temporary,they're helping with forum organisation,i don't know why i'm mod.

this thread is about the tourney,not random online players.

5START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

BoP_Citpoc wrote:finally i made it on the forum...hy all!

Thanks for info and welcome Bro

https://devilapes.forumotion.com

6START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:51 am

Anonymous

this thread is about the tourney,not random online players.[/quote]

pig
not so stiff, i mixed things up, im a dj, djs like to mix things up...
farao

7START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 am

Anonymous

Thanks for info and welcome Bro[/quote]

Thanks 4 having me Bro.

Damn i always expected sonya to have bigga nipples albino

love ur avatar LOL

8START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

BoP_Citpoc wrote:

Thanks for info and welcome Bro

Thanks 4 having me Bro.

Damn i always expected sonya to have bigga nipples albino

love ur avatar LOL[/quote]

them nipples are good enough for me ... you can hang a shirt on them from the size of it!

9START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Anonymous

them nipples are good enough for me ... you can hang a shirt on them from the size of it![/quote]

i have a big mouth cyclops the bigger the nipple the more it fits

i would love to see that in gameplay, sonya wearing no shirt wi 2 shirts 4 reserve on her nipples, bangality

Imagine how it looks like when She does here wakeup Roll bounce

10START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:25 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

I thought having their boobs go jiggle-jiggle whenever they make a move would be enough, but noooo xD Mistah wants nudity

11START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Anonymous

I luv it when Shang wins a Round against sonya and He morphs Boobs bouncing. Shang is hotter than herself

12START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Qwark28 wrote:Post them here so we can see their weaknesses.

Derplastic can't punish well,doesn't go for meter or combos,panics very easily thus spinning at the worst moments.

also drops combos a lot,likes to play it safe and will teleport when ppl throw projectiles,likes to low hat once and then up hat.

CANT IAF.

TELEPORTS A LOT.

some figthts of Tendoutensei and his raiden, found them off youtube:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he does not seem that scary IMO.. the rest of the matches do not show me 'the best Raiden' they claim!

not much footage of the other FH members, found this too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (mickadi vs derplastic both FH) this was a bad Kitana play IMO, Mickadi mains are CSZ and SZ, this was craptana mode! derplastic always using meter for not need! but hey KL is a bitch to handle!

i feel nervous but confident, lets do this!

13START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:10 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

I feel like using my baby lao.

and shang vs their ST.

14START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:12 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

loogie wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:Post them here so we can see their weaknesses.

CANT IAF.

TELEPORTS A LOT.

some figthts of Tendoutensei and his raiden, found them off youtube:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he does not seem that scary IMO.. the rest of the matches do not show me 'the best Raiden' they claim!

not much footage of the other FH members, found this too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (mickadi vs derplastic both FH) this was a bad Kitana play IMO, Mickadi mains are CSZ and SZ, this was craptana mode! derplastic always using meter for not need! but hey KL is a bitch to handle!

i feel nervous but confident, lets do this!

those fights were 8 months ago lol.

15START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Anonymous

farao

Last edited by BoP_Citpoc on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

16START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Anonymous

i had a nice time with FH_Fenrir. holdwolf told me to fight this guy but i couldnt reach him, but finally today:

hes quite a good fighter, not in loogs class but def decent.
rundown:

i scorpion : fh rain - rain wins - hes rain is nice, he teleports and starts attackin immedeatly wi b2,24 into combo, doesnt zone much, his attacks mainly came after teleport, no wake up game, insteads he jumps away.

i scorpion : fh skarlet - scorpion win - hes skarlet is also very good, always comes with that low slide and gidde up, but once he misses you u can catch him, as we know skarlet is kinda stiff.

i scorpion : fh skarlet - skarlet wins - he couldnt take the loss i guess, anyhow i managed almost to win, but these slides....also he likes to do alot db4 alot after jumps over the screen

i smoke : fh reptile - smoke wins - good match, as we know im not the best smoke player, but i took it means his rep was average

i smoke : fh kenshi - kenshi wins - he jip only with the common combos and does alot of zoning, also the common kenshi wake up, means yu hav to block him when he gets up, decent use of db1

i smoke : fh stryker - stryker wins - his striker is ok, alot of wake up, ex wake up, and zonin, not much combos

i noob : fh jax - noob wins - he jumped a lot, he started wi aa throw, but noob had the right tool

i quan - fh noob - noob wins - noob always wins, i cant play quan

EDIT: I BELIEVE FH_FENRIR TO BE THE SAME PERSON AS SAJA

Last edited by BoP_Citpoc on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

17START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

BoP_Citpoc wrote:i had a nice time with FH_Fenrir. holdwolf told me to fight this guy but i couldnt reach him, but finally today:

hes quite a good fighter, not in loogs class but def decent.
rundown:

i scorpion : fh rain - rain wins - hes rain is nice, he teleports and starts attackin immedeatly wi b2,24 into combo, doesnt zone much, his attacks mainly came after teleport, no wake up game, insteads he jumps away.

i scorpion : fh skarlet - scorpion win - hes skarlet is also very good, always comes with that low slide and gidde up, but once he misses you u can catch him, as we know skarlet is kinda stiff.

i scorpion : fh skarlet - skarlet wins - he couldnt take the loss i guess, anyhow i managed almost to win, but these slides....also he likes to do alot db4 alot after jumps over the screen

i smoke : fh reptile - smoke wins - good match, as we know im not the best smoke player, but i took it means his rep was average

i smoke : fh kenshi - kenshi wins - he jip only with the common combos and does alot of zoning, also the common kenshi wake up, means yu hav to block him when he gets up, decent use of db1

i smoke : fh stryker - stryker wins - his striker is ok, alot of wake up, ex wake up, and zonin, not much combos

i noob : fh jax - noob wins - he jumped a lot, he started wi aa throw, but noob had the right tool

i quan - fh noob - noob wins - noob always wins, i cant play quan

Thanks for the share. With what account were you logged on? I was on almost all afternoon but didn't see you

https://devilapes.forumotion.com

18START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Anonymous

táxi_driverADD, one of my recruiting acc, i saw u in the chatroom but always in kombat...

19START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Anonymous

I had Fights w tendou And hesbollah recently And After talkin to him a little i believe that He Knows about the rundown w saja. Is it possible Dat Fh members HAv access to this Site?

20START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

BoP_Citpoc wrote:I had Fights w tendou And hesbollah recently And After talkin to him a little i believe that He Knows about the rundown w saja. Is it possible Dat Fh members HAv access to this Site?

if true, that would be fucked up... maybe Saja reported back to FH about his fights with you, same way you share all the nice info in here :)

21START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Anonymous

yea but he didnt know it was me, except hes a wizard, or he locked my ip or sopn...

22START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

BoP_Citpoc wrote:yea but he didnt know it was me, except hes a wizard, or he locked my ip or sopn...

how did your fights go with tendu and hezbo?
tendu raiden right?
hezbo is smoke?

did you release our bruce lee on them?

23START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Anonymous

loogie wrote:
BoP_Citpoc wrote:yea but he didnt know it was me, except hes a wizard, or he locked my ip or sopn...

tendu raiden right?
hezbo is smoke?

of course i didnt come up wi bruce or the face (rep)...i had jus had one against tendou and it was enought 4 me to know his gameplay.he challenged me so i couldnt dcline LOOOL:
of course he chose raiden, i went on random and catched sektor.

actually hes not that good imo. he won the first round, the second goes to me, because his crossover after teleport were too predictable.
mainly his game is like this: projectile - teleport, starts wi b312, jumps over or pokes u after, if he doesnt start wi b312 he will crossover, if he doesnt tp to get you, he will always jip 4 combo. what he like to do wi jip: f23 tp, and again then crossover to get in 4 334 ex projectile, and this is what u wont expect, the ex projectile after 334 is not used my many raiden players. hes is easy to poke out after tp or njp after crossover... i mean i almost got him with sektor....after he understood that i punished his crossover he just tp b312 and this is what he did all the time. hard to punish 4 my sektor so he won. i saw enought and left...

against HESBOLAH i only played with shang and quan, as for those, they are a safe lost, i didnt want to win him, i just wanted to know his gameplay....

he played kratos first, which he cant, he just spameed firearrows on me instantly.
then he went 4 ermac, which isnt good imo, but he had one reset i enjoyed, after gettin you with db1 he cancels the combo, and let u drop on the floor, while dropping hes charging b2, which will hit u exactly then when u want to get up, as we know st wakeup is horrible, he made it 3 times in a row and i couldnt get out of it....after the 3rd time he went into db1 4 combo. i know this reset, but its not often seen online.
then he chose smoke, which is quite ok, i mean he did the same thing over and over...31 combo,....air throw, tp, combo start, i could disturb him wi d1 but hes quite quick with it, so sometimes i couldnt interrupt him and he had me again 4 full combo, also like to drop alot smokebombs. not as good as i expected honestly.

this is it as far as i can remember, we had about 8 fights and 2 out of them i won, as said i never wanted to win, just to tackle him (d1 aa)a little bit and see what he got. i think i might can beat him wi som other char...MAYB

24START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Empty Re: START LOOKING FOR MATCHES OF FH Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

BoP_Citpoc wrote:
loogie wrote:

tendu raiden right?
hezbo is smoke?

of course i didnt come up wi bruce or the face (rep)...i had jus had one against tendou and it was enought 4 me to know his gameplay.he challenged me so i couldnt dcline LOOOL:
of course he chose raiden, i went on random and catched sektor.

actually hes not that good imo. he won the first round, the second goes to me, because his crossover after teleport were too predictable.
mainly his game is like this: projectile - teleport, starts wi b312, jumps over or pokes u after, if he doesnt start wi b312 he will crossover, if he doesnt tp to get you, he will always jip 4 combo. what he like to do wi jip: f23 tp, and again then crossover to get in 4 334 ex projectile, and this is what u wont expect, the ex projectile after 334 is not used my many raiden players. hes is easy to poke out after tp or njp after crossover... i mean i almost got him with sektor....after he understood that i punished his crossover he just tp b312 and this is what he did all the time. hard to punish 4 my sektor so he won. i saw enought and left...

against HESBOLAH i only played with shang and quan, as for those, they are a safe lost, i didnt want to win him, i just wanted to know his gameplay....

he played kratos first, which he cant, he just spameed firearrows on me instantly.
then he went 4 ermac, which isnt good imo, but he had one reset i enjoyed, after gettin you with db1 he cancels the combo, and let u drop on the floor, while dropping hes charging b2, which will hit u exactly then when u want to get up, as we know st wakeup is horrible, he made it 3 times in a row and i couldnt get out of it....after the 3rd time he went into db1 4 combo. i know this reset, but its not often seen online.
then he chose smoke, which is quite ok, i mean he did the same thing over and over...31 combo,....air throw, tp, combo start, i could disturb him wi d1 but hes quite quick with it, so sometimes i couldnt interrupt him and he had me again 4 full combo, also like to drop alot smokebombs. not as good as i expected honestly.

this is it as far as i can remember, we had about 8 fights and 2 out of them i won, as said i never wanted to win, just to tackle him (d1 aa)a little bit and see what he got. i think i might can beat him wi som other char...MAYB

Bruce Lee his ass! you're up vs Hezbollah, I don't think he knows the matchup with Bruce very well ... its in your favour I think.
yes, and fatality when you beat him! LOL, Dragon is very fitting for the situation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]