Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Members Form

+2
Vjeekes
holdwolf
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Anonymous

Tut holdwolf and loogie trolling threads again.

27Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Thu May 10, 2012 10:28 am

Anonymous

GENERAL:
PSN*: BoP_57012 old one was CSR_pS but it wasn`t mine actually so...i guess if i`d made one it was gonna be just 57012 What a Face
Gender*: male with beard xD (it is different from just male you know :D)
Age*: 21
Name: Stoil ... my friends call me 100 but my real friends call me stoil.... i like my nick tho :]
Languages: mm english, bulgarian, some french most of the languages near my countr i can understands... some russian perhaps some japanese :D dunno rly i know some little of alot of them
Gamer or casual:2 consoles 3 computers 9 game controllers, about 15 years of gaming and an old school tetris.... you tell me xD
Frequent online times: i dont like a multiplayer game in witch i cannot reatch and bitchslap my oponent or partner so mostly is just mk ... other than that we mostly play lan ...
MORTAL KOMABT
MK history: actually not rly in to fighting games... so mk9 is the first ... i have about 10 minutes of gameplay of the others
Favorite MK game: mk9
Your mains*:Johny cage and Reptile alien
Your alternates*:mmm freddy and scorpion perhaps ... some sz ermac kung lao... but not often
Favorite MK character: once you go green you never go back
Most hated character: no sutch thing exists... i dont like it when i dont have matchup knowledge ... it is then when i dont have enough time to study my oponent... and it gets to me because the fault is mine :]
Easiest match-up: cyrax ^^ and sub zero .. thank Luxeon :] no man is a better cyrax than you :]
Most hated match-up: good player is the key word ... but i cant say that i hate... when a player is good it is a pleasure to play with him even if he is wiping the floor with your ass... perhaps lag is my most hated match-up... mising a combo or just when my character doesnt listen to me and does a str8 up leg poke ... agains kung lao... on low health... on last round.... 3 times
Players you respect: Luxeon as my brother in arms and all of you guys for teatching me so mutch so far :] mmm saladmage (a good player and asome dude) NeoSplitter (hell of a SZ and awsome atitute) Hezbolah (awsome palyer from whom i teatched alot) perhaps there are more but i cannot recall right now :] o and some of our friends here in bg that me and lux play with ofline when we gather indoors for some togetheralone nights infront of the consoles :D ... they play well too and its rly fun (sometimes we feel like senseis me and lux xD)
Most hated player: the ones that do fatalities... when they are nto diserved... and flamers
Things you hate the most: nah ... i like these things cause they rly teach me how to get around them ... and it`s awsome when you come up with a strategy about it... rly had a hard time with a sindel yesterday but in 2 match time i got oround her endless spiting ad beated the crap out of her :] rly satisfying when something that i comeup with works Idea
Why join a clan: Because Luxeon told me about you guys and i trust his judjement ... and we rly wanted to find good players to play with ... skilled ones who are not cocky and will be cool no matter what... I love you bop :}

PS3
Favorite PS game: o man ... i just cant... :D:D there are so many of them ... sooo many i mostly love exclusives maby because they are very very epic
Other games:right now im hitting the books ... i need those cheat codes for my finals i all of them are in the books here i need to know them study study :D but when im not playing real life beta i right now i play some prototype 2 aaand borderlands and some rayman origins... and gears of war.... (i need to find strainth to finish it)

28Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Wed May 23, 2012 3:10 am

Anonymous

GENERAL*
PSN: Main acc - ISantrax. BoP_Trax.
Languages: Can only speak/understand English.
Gamer or casual: Gamer always.

MORTAL KOMBAT*
MK history: Shaolin Monks and Conquest but MK9 is my first online fighting game.
Favorite MK game: MK9
Your mains: Reptile.
Your alternates: All... mainly Scorpion, Kratos, Sub Zero and Ermac.
Favorite MK character:
Most hated character: Raiden, Noob and Kabal.
Players you respect: Players i respect most are: Durag92, o-Lebanese-Boy-o, ( former ID was Samerking ) ----------------------- ReptileChef and BoP_Holdwolf
Most hated player: YoooOooOby ( <----- PRICK ).
Why join a clan?: i have trained alot on MK9, although im far from the best but i want to proove that my dedication was useful somehow. Tbh, this clan may have saved my MK9 career. i was about to quit before i found BoP.

PS3*
Favourite PS Game: Guitar Hero 3.
Games i'm playing: Dungeon Defenders, MK9, SSF4, Fight Night Champion and Fallout New Vegas.

29Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Wed May 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Santrax wrote:GENERAL*
PSN: Main acc - ISantrax. BoP_Trax.
Languages: Can only speak/understand English.
Gamer or casual: Gamer always.

MORTAL KOMBAT*
MK history: Shaolin Monks and Conquest but MK9 is my first online fighting game.
Favorite MK game: MK9
Your mains: Reptile.
Your alternates: All... mainly Scorpion, Kratos, Sub Zero and Ermac.
Favorite MK character:
Most hated character: Raiden, Noob and Kabal.
Players you respect: Players i respect most are: Durag92, o-Lebanese-Boy-o, ( former ID was Samerking ) ----------------------- ReptileChef and BoP_Holdwolf
Most hated player: YoooOooOby ( <----- PRICK ).
Why join a clan?: i have trained alot on MK9, although im far from the best but i want to proove that my dedication was useful somehow. Tbh, this clan may have saved my MK9 career. i was about to quit before i found BoP.

PS3*
Favourite PS Game: Guitar Hero 3.
Games i'm playing: Dungeon Defenders, MK9, SSF4, Fight Night Champion and Fallout New Vegas.

reptilechef?do you even know how much of an asshole that kid is?he came here and started insulting our members because apparently we bored him.

30Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Wed May 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Anonymous

i know m8, personally ive had his attitude problem against me before but me and him are cool. i respect him because i knew him before bop and we played games often. he is an amazing player and the best reptile ive seen. btw yesterday he told me he was joining FH, if you get another clan war and hes in. you could get revenge on him ^^ but dw, im not an idiot like him. sure i get mad sometimes but thats just nature i guess.

31Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Wed May 23, 2012 3:10 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

If there's anyone who can run ReptileChef to the ground, it's Qwark. Frankly, I'd like to see that match.

32Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Anonymous

i`ve wanted to make some mirrors with him ... ever sicnce i played with sick the don and his reptile babied mine... but i hope that was along time ago and i am better now... how do you guys thing ei ? where does my reptile stand (honest pls) i rly want to find improoving material

33Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

SUOMIPOIKA
Going wild

Is ReptileChef even hard? This guy raged against me and said i counterpicked him when the truth was he countered me.

34Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 pm

holdwolf

holdwolf

Wouldn't surprise me, coming from him.

35Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Btw i gave reptilechef a tough time yesterday. 6-2 i lost but i can beat him if it wasnt for my dropped combos. He's getting predictable

36Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

SUOMIPOIKA
Going wild

Lol this guy doesn't want to play with me anymore after 1 session.

37Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Suomi, you're very very good. Offline you'd be beasty!

38Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 am

Anonymous

answer me pls :/

39Members Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Form Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:31 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

57012 wrote:answer me pls :/

Reptile is your main, stick with him and find 2 secondaries
Very good combo execution
Not alot of matchup knowledge, need to improve there

Havent fought you in a while, i might be wrong..,