by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Members Form

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Members Form on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:08 pm

holdwolf

Hello guys,

This is a thread for you all to write a bit about yourself so that we can get to know you a bit better. Don't worry, we aren't stalkers and won't ask for your personal details (unless you want us to have them Twisted Evil). Please note that some info is mandatory (and you'll see why) and is therefore marked with a little star. Copy and paste the form as a reply to this thread:

GENERAL:
PSN*: Your PSN name here, please; you can put in both your BoP account and main, if you'd like.
Gender*: [i]Just because we don't want any confusion. You wouldn't like us thinking you're a girl if you're not, right? :)

Age*: Yeah, ok; again, just so we can know how old you are. We don't really care about your age since we're all equal in this clan (how democratic and progressive we are <3) but again, this is just so we can get to know you better.
Name: In case you want to share your real name with us (no, we don't need your last name); alternatively, you can give us an alias or nick you'd like to be called. :) If not, leave it blank.
Location: If you want us to know where you're from. This isn't such a bad idea, since you may get a pleasant surprise and find out that a clannie lives nearby. You can play offline or just meet up :)
Languages: Tell us the languages you speak :) Obviously, you know English, but maybe you know a few other languages (like your mother tongue).
Gamer or casual: Are you a hard core gamer or just a casual player?
Frequent online times: When can we catch you usually online so we can beat the crap out of each other?

MORTAL KOMABT
MK history: How long have you been into MK? What's your MK experience?
Favorite MK game: Favorite game in the series?
Your mains*: Which characters do you main?
Your alternates*: And your alternate rolls would be?
Favorite MK character: Do you have a favorite? :)
Most hated character: You know you've got one.
Easiest match-up: Which char is your easiest match-up, even if facing a good player?
Most hated match-up: Which character gives you trouble, ESPECIALLY if in the hands of a good player?
Players you respect: Online or offline champs, you probably have a player you really respect or look up to.
Most hated player: Got an online (or offline) rival you hate? Why?
Things you hate the most: What really pisses you off in a match? Spamming? Frame traps? D4s? Twisted Evil
Why join a clan: What made you join an online clan?

PS3
Favorite PS game: Got one? Got two? Got a dozen?
Other games: Beside MK, is there any other game we can find you in? Or is there any other (non multiplayer) game you're hitting right now?

That's all I could think of for now :) Have fun, mwha!

2 Re: Members Form on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Vjeekes

Wild Ape

GENERAL:
PSN*: BoP_Slay3Rrr
Gender*: M most of the time :)
Age*: 28
Name:Olivier
Languages: English, French, Dutch
Gamer or casual: Gamer
Frequent online times: Evenings

MORTAL KOMBAT
MK history: MK1, 2, 3, mkd, mka mk9
Favorite MK game: mkd mk9
Your mains*: Not really found my main. I would say Johnny Cage
Your alternates*: Kung, scorp, sonya, CSZ
Favorite MK character: Ashrah
Most hated character: Dairou, Quan
Easiest match-up:
Most hated match-up: cage vs sub
Players you respect: My clannies :)
Most hated player:
Things you hate the most:
Why join a clan: What made you join an online clan? Makes the game more interesting

PS3
Favorite PS game: Got one? Got two? Got a dozen? MK
Other games: Beside MK, is there any other game we can find you in? Or is there any other (non multiplayer) game you're hitting right now? Call of Duty

[/quote]

http://devilapes.forumotion.com

3 Re: Members Form on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:07 pm

holdwolf

GENERAL:
PSN*: BoP_Holdwolf, holdwolf89
Gender*: Male, but I believe in unicorns xD
Age*: 22
Name: Vuk - but don't call me that lol. Wolf, Wolfy, Wolfie, Hold, Holdy or something will do ^^
Languages: English, Serbian, some German and I studied French in high school but I can barely speak it Razz
Gamer or casual: I'd say in the middle. I'd love to be a pro gamer and spend all my time playing (done this before), but real life beckons. Damn obligations and responsibilities e.e
Frequent online times: Eugh, no distinct pattern here. But most often, I'll be there sometime during the evening.

MORTAL KOMABT
MK history: Since I was a kid; played MK1, MK2, MK3. Then I had a big pause because I didn't own a console. I played a crappy PC version of MK4 with an emulator for a month or so. And now I play MK9 which is the best game out of all the ones I've played, in my opinion.
Favorite MK game: MK9
Your mains*: Kitana, Mileena
Your alternates*: You know I play almost no one else for real ;( Hopefully to be changed soon.
Favorite MK character: Mileena for sure!
Most hated character: I should've specified whether these two questions referred to the game or the general MK universe. In any case, game-wise, Quan Chi is the character I hate the most, closely followed by Noob Saibot and with Raiden gaining up as of late (ever since I've fought Tendou, I seemed to have been encountering more and more Raidens. And they just keep pissing me off ><)
Easiest match-up: Strangely, Mileena VS Kitana or Mileena VS Shang Tsung.
Most hated match-up: Subzero and Scorpion in really good hands are a nightmare; Quan Chi and Raiden of course; and mirror matches are something I strongly dislike.
Players you respect: Everyone from this clan plus a few guys from my friends list.
Most hated player: Again, a few people I've met online. You can find them mostly in the "Players to avoid online" thread.
Things you hate the most: Grr, I hate a lot of things xD Johnny Cage's frame trap, Quan Chi's rune trap, Scorpion's vortex, Raiden's teleport pressure, Noob Saibot's clone "zoning" and goddamn turtle baiters! You know? When they duck and block and wait to uppercut you? Then you have to calculate stuff and bait a failed uppercut and punish e.e It's not difficult, but it's really, REALLY annoying. One more thing to the hate list: Reptile's dash pressure (soooo confusing ;( ). Oh, oh! And Kabal's NDCs (thank you Shadow xD) Oddly enough, I don't hate Cyrax's resets at all - they're rather cool. o.O Wow. I hate so many things that I have to wonder, why do I even play this game? XD
Why join a clan: For many a reason. Joining a clan has really helped me improve and it's nice to have so many good players and decent people to fight with.

PS3
Favorite PS game: Sadly, I only own MK :( Hoping to buy Skyrim or maybe Dragon Age soon, though.
Other games: ;( *read above*

4 Re: Members Form on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:57 pm

GENERAL:
PSN*:BoP_Thother
Gender*: Male, don't believe in unicorns
Age*: 26 and counting
Languages: Dutch, English, French, bit of Spanish
Gamer or casual: I played too many games, but don't have the time any more to do so. Still wouldn't call me casual since I try to get to the fullest out of every game I play.

MORTAL KOMABT
MK history: MK1, MK2, MK3, UMK3, MK4, MK9. Casually played the others but didn't like them at all.
Favorite MK game: UMK3 or MK9. Impossible to compare the two
Your mains*: Reptile, Kabal
Your alternates*: Kitana, Nightwolf, ST, perhaps others...
Favorite MK character: Kabal
Most hated character: Kung Lao or Raiden
Easiest match-up: Doesn't really exist since certain players just outskill me
Most hated match-up: KL and Raiden are bitches, online they're even worse...
Players you respect: Every players that helps the community. Players who play to get better while using their brain.
Most hated player: Don't want to hate, I just forget their names...
Things you hate the most: Spamming doesn't exist in my opinion. I hate the lag online sometimes, resulting in awful performance which annoys me....
Why join a clan: Perfect way to find ppl that play good, are nice and get better!

PS3
Favourite PS game:
Tekken, MK, FF, Fifa...
Other games: ex WoW freak, Skyrim, Civilization, Starcraft 2...

5 Re: Members Form on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:03 pm

GENERAL:
PSN*: BOP_Atrox, X_DA-Atroxx_X
Gender*: M
Age*: 28
Name: Chris
Location: (EAST)-Germany, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Neubrandenburg
Languages: English, German, understand a bit french and spanish
Gamer or casual: I don't have the time to be as good as I want to be. so somewhere in the middle.
Frequent online times: friday-night, saturday-morning/evening (in the evening with different other accounts with some of my RL-friends, like Berti_1991 or DA-Husky, or DA-Random (just a fun-acc, we use when we r 3 or 4 MK-players, except me really casual, we random and whoever wants to play that char, gets the pad)) sunday-morning

MORTAL KOMBAT
MK history: MK1, MK2, MK3, MKTrilogy, MK4, MKDA, MKD, MKUnchained(PSP) MKShaolin Monks, MKA, MK9, and on may, 4th MK9 (PSVita)
Favorite MK game: MKD, MK9
Your mains*: CYRAX and maybe Scorpion
Your alternates*: Scorpion, Sub Zero, Kitana, Ermac (for lobby-fights and longer sessions, also: KL, Reptile, Sektor, Shang Tsung, CSZ, Rain (not the best, but for the average casual player enough))
Favorite MK character: all robots and ninjas. allways been.
Most hated character: Sheeva, Quan Chi, Mileena
Easiest match-up:
Most hated match-up: cyrax-mileena
Players you respect: all of the Brotherhood
Most hated player: the one I remember is B4Brazil
Things you hate the most: sheeva's, quan chi's and mileena's teleport. :D
Why join a clan: to know I can fight good and fair player, everytime I'm online

PS3
Favorite PS game: MK, Final Fantasy, and since 2 weeks Modnation Road Trip (Vita)
Other games: no other onlinegame

6 Re: Members Form on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
Vuk,you spelled kombat wrong.

7 Re: Members Form on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:50 pm

holdwolf

EPIC FAIL. lol!

8 Re: Members Form on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:50 am

Loogie

Going wild
PSN: BoP_loog
Gender: Male, i don't believe in Unicorns either, would love to meet a real live mermaid though - i got plans for her Wink
Name: Gerard, my friends and family call me Giro
Languages: Armenian, English, Mandarin (my chick is Chinese, so...). I know what Shang Tsung is screaming when doing his kicks, its in chinese and it means 'you! go! die! now!' :)
Gamer or casual: Gamer
Frequent online times: Anytime between 5-9pm GMT, i might sign in and out during that time but i do get a solid 2 hour session everyday

MORTAL KOMBAT
MK history:
Well...Since MK1! first time i played the game was 1996 we used to go to a neighborhood arcade and my fav character in that one was Kano, coz of the heart ripping fatality. Was gruesome.
MK2 was also very enjoyable, i've beaten ladder with all characters as player1 and player2 - if you guys played MK2 there was a big difference in playing as p1 or p2 - totally different tactics to use vs AI. don't ask why, i didn't know. Used to play Sub and Kitana the most :).
MK3 and UMK3 was too much for me, i couldn't get a grip on what went on and all the new chars that came in. I was playing Ermac and Sub mostly, also Sonya was one of my favs.
Mk4, I played it on a PC - loved Reiko! hated Jarek!
MKDA - didn't play it, i was kinda away from videogames during that time - didn't have a console :(
MKD - Mileena and Baraka, was fun
MKA - Sub Zero again, and Drahmin
MKvsDC - i hated this one, played it for a short while. fact that the fatalities were toned down put me off. plus i was into few other games at the time, like DMC, GOW, NG.
MK9 - I'm in a clan, so its serious.

Favorite MK game: MK9
Your mains: Sub Zero
Your alternates: Mileena, Noob and recently Reptile, Kenshi, Jax
Favorite MK character: Ermac - as a character design but Subby has the best storyline and depth history-wise
Most hated character: Quan Chi aka Powder
Easiest match-up: Stryker, Louis Kang
Most hated match-up: Kung Lao
Players you respect: UsedForGlue, by far the best onliner i've faced. everytime i played him, i learned a tonne. I also respect all of the clannies, and big props to Rider, Shadow, and my loyal and consistent tormenter; Ruby - h8 you and your Quan Chi, DON't en trance me man! its MY METER!
Most hated player: roflmaul, and Tendu for being a dick!
Things you hate the most: Rune trap, Scorp vortex (all forms), getting uppercutted more then once in a match. he will get fatalitied, i just hate uppercuts when you can easily punish with a full combo.
Why join a clan: Have fun, improve, share/help, gain matchup experiences.

PS3
Favorite PS game: GOW series, MK9, DMC series, NG series
Other games: FIFA 2012, but rarely i go online

9 Re: Members Form on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:49 pm

holdwolf

Wait, you mean the "Eeh-jee-tai-suuuuuh!" he yells actually means something? o.O I KNEW IT! What about Kitana? :D She yells "Kikabaru" or something like that when doing the air lift? :D

10 Re: Members Form on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Loogie

Going wild
holdwolf wrote:Wait, you mean the "Eeh-jee-tai-suuuuuh!" he yells actually means something? o.O I KNEW IT! What about Kitana? :D She yells "Kikabaru" or something like that when doing the air lift? :D
Ni xian zai Qu Si! Is what Shang yells..

Kitana says something like cometomyroom Wink

11 Re: Members Form on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Vjeekes

Wild Ape
loogie wrote:
holdwolf wrote:Wait, you mean the "Eeh-jee-tai-suuuuuh!" he yells actually means something? o.O I KNEW IT! What about Kitana? :D She yells "Kikabaru" or something like that when doing the air lift? :D
Ni xian zai Qu Si! Is what Shang yells..

Kitana says something like cometomyroom Wink
Lol

12 Re: Members Form on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:24 pm

GENERAL:
PSN*: BoP_ZtrideRZ
Gender*Male last time i checked ^^
Age- 26.
Name: Terry.
Gamer or casual: Hardcore like to play to be the best.
Frequent online times: Anytime

MORTAL KOMABT
MK history: Mk1 mk2 mk3 mk4 mkda mkdecpeption mkvdc
Favorite MK game: MK2 MK9 MK deception.
Your mains- Kung Lao Raiden
Your alternates Cyrax sub zero kitanna
Favorite MK character: Kung Lao since MK2 with his Hat Slice fatality.
Most hated character: Johnny cage johnny cage johnny cage!!!! :@
Easiest match-up: Sub Zero or Lao mirror.
Most hated match-up: Johnny cage or Reptile.
Players you respect: Used4glue Mudandcigs Derplastic. and all my awsome clan mates.
Most hated player: Tenduo Matteo Shark_Teeth and (BoP_holdwolf) Just kidding Razz love you really.
Things you hate the most: Zoning and waiting stupid uppercuts FRAME TRAPS.
Why join a clan: For tournaments and competive play.

PS3
Favorite PS game: MK Battlefield.
Other games:Command and Conqure Generals/Zero Hour.

13 Re: Members Form on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 am

Dictator

Wild Ape
You spelled kitana wrong.

i think i know what i'm gonna do in this thread.

14 Re: Members Form on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Loogie

Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:You spelled kitana wrong.

i think i know what i'm gonna do in this thread.

douche up the thread, we know

15 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 pm

holdwolf

Hey Loog, what about Quan Chi? :D He says something like "Aminomaleeee" and "Hun-re!" :D

16 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Loogie

Going wild
holdwolf wrote:Hey Loog, what about Quan Chi? :D He says something like "Aminomaleeee" and "Hun-re!" :D

only Chinese words are coming from Shang, rest is gibberish :)

its Woolay not hun re! :)

17 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
its woolay!

18 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:20 pm

holdwolf

You know what? Razz

The both of you shall serve me in the Netherrealm. And serve me well you shall! ><

19 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Loogie

Going wild
We fight tonight Wolfie, get ready

20 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 pm

holdwolf

Like hell we do. Fighting you takes nerves of steel and, I risk sounding like some of our former members, but the fights are a real stress for me, even though I like mah Looganator. I don't think my fragile nerves, already exposed to the woes of exam pressure and stress, will take a round with your GODDAMN turtling Sub-Zero! *strangles*

21 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Loogie

Going wild
Sektor... No Sub

22 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Loogie

Going wild
Oh, and good luck with exams :)

23 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Vjeekes

Wild Ape
Yo guys, thanks for spamming this thread... Rolling Eyes
The only thing that should be posted overhere are filled in forms.
Next time, i'll spank your asses to neverland..... :D

24 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Yeahhhhhhhh ! You douchebags ! (:

25 Re: Members Form on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:47 pm

holdwolf

Luckily, we have the ability to clean threads up :]

And Sektor, you say... Hmmmmmmm Twisted Evil HOT!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum