Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Hey Guys,

I think we should represent BoP.

Don't know about your schedules, but I will register myself.

Its on April 11th, starts 8pm GMT.

This is the email I got from FH...

Finish Him Kommunity is glad to propose you....

The second second edition of our worldwide tournament !!!!

The last one give the name of our great champion, but there is more than one round to be the best.
So you want to challenge best european players? you are yourself one of the best? Come here for the next round of our online tournament, and grab the glory of being the best!

The tournament will start on Thursday, April 11th
8:00 pm, sharp!

Rules :

_ 1 vs 1 online tournament
_ The tournament will be in a dedicated room "privatetournament" created by finish him staff members
_ Mention your character when you subscribe, changes are on loose ONLY (no need to announce your counterpick though, it is fully free )
_ Stage : the pit (night) only
_ Matches are best of 3 (2 wins to continue)
_ if a fighter disconnect, he will be instantly eliminate
_ Players must have all the compatibility pack
_ 32 Players

Price :

Our everlast respect, and a special title here on the forum

To be in, mention your ID , your character and country on the appropriate topic :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

2/3 huh? Great.

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Loog's gonna use mileena.

i'd put subzero anyways.

might drop shang for scorp.

holdwolf

holdwolf

I'm passing on it, but I hope you two will fight there :) If not as representatives of the clan, then for yourselves. I honestly think you have a shot to win or at least advance greatly.

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

I will also subscribe. I hope one of BoP, our clan to be proud of, will take this title!
But the most important is to have alot of fun.
FH and others, here we come... :)

https://devilapes.forumotion.com

Anonymous

Registered with Reptile, hope not to meet certain characters though!

7FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

holdwolf wrote:I'm passing on it, but I hope you two will fight there :) If not as representatives of the clan, then for yourselves. I honestly think you have a shot to win or at least advance greatly.

why do you pass Wolfie? timing not suitable for ya?

Anonymous

Am in with my loyal Lao.

Anonymous

why are these tournaments so workers-unfriendly, every time? I'd like to fight some very good players! :(

maybe I can fight some of u, this weekend. c u

10FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Anonymous

I just checked the post on their website and it's the 12th of April, not the 11th. Did they change it or was the original post here wrong?

11FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

if they changed to 12th, i cant make it then.
got myself tickets for The Eagles on 12th, MK can take the backseat that night :)

12FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

i've dropped out of this one, 12th is not gonna work for me.
Good luck clannies.

13FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

loogie wrote:i've dropped out of this one, 12th is not gonna work for me.
Good luck clannies.

Tournament is tomorrow

14FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Wasn't well organized, imo.

15FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Anonymous

Yea they changed it.

16FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:42 am

Vjeekes

Vjeekes
Wild Ape

if they changed it without asking im not gonna show up Wink. they have to ask to participants first :)

17FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

They didnt ask

18FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

I had to drop out, got plans tonight. I thought the tournament started on the 11th, then when i knew it was 12th, i was hoping it would be an earlier time.

They say they wanted it done within a day (which is stupid anyway) but they make it that late (8pm)?

This tournament wasn't well organized imo.

19FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

is Qwark still gonna play?
he's into SFxT now ...

20FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

He said yeah.

21FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

i want to download Skullgirls, but still not up on PSN EU :(
i am reading some good reviews, especially on the practice mode. seems they teach fundamentals like crossups, footsies, poking, blocking, etc. and not just specials and movements.

22FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

JUST GET SFXT

ITS FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEE.

The execution for some chars is so fucking tricky and hard but it feels great when you keep pulling it off.

plus,master one of the higher execution chars there and you'll never have a problem with any FG's execution.

which reminds me imma main kabal in a year when i'm done with sfxt.

or sub again in mk10

this tournament will suck ass lol.

23FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Anonymous

How is the lag? I'm an ex-Tekken nerd and Tekken online was still a lot better than MK. It really irritates me that I can flawlessly play Tekken with some ppl, while having serious delays in MK when I play the same guy...

24FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Empty Re: FH Organizing a Tournament April 11th Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

H0ru5 wrote:
How is the lag? I'm an ex-Tekken nerd and Tekken online was still a lot better than MK. It really irritates me that I can flawlessly play Tekken with some ppl, while having serious delays in MK when I play the same guy...
half the community is whining,half isn't,i personally don't notice lag even vs ppl with 1 bar,when it's 2v2 though,the only match i played lagged like hell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum