Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1

+4
CountryPistol
MAN0
vladmag21
Hyrule
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:27 pm

WamZlay

@MAN0
@Wam-Zlay
@c0ki
@Vjeekes
@r1d1
@Hyrule
@loogie
@countrypistol
@DreadKnight1
@ANSHOXX

Here we go! I decided to make 1 group with 10 people each group. The best 6 out of the groupstage will participate in a double elimination tournament at the end of the season (The first 2 will get the first win for free in the tournament).

To keep the fun high i decided that the last 4 of the Groupstage will participate in their own double elimination tournament aswell [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Smile.

Rules :

All matches should be played with your Clan Account - DA_Nickname

Youtube - all matches have to be recorded and uploaded (this is the most important thing for me, because we get some content on youtube. You can also get a third person who records it for you or who casts the game. That´s up to you guys 

Winner -> Character / Variation locked

1 Set => Best Of 8
Winner of a match -> 50 points
tie set -> 75 points for each player
winner of a set -> 150 Points

Rounds which have to be played :

Week 1 : Round 1-3

Week 2 : Round 4-6

Week 3 : Round 7-9

So the Season goes for 3 Weeks => afterwards there will be a poll for a tournament date (i´d say saturday / sunday would be the best). The tournament will take place at the end of september / beginning of october

Feel free to ask questions!!!

Challonge : League Schedule

Challonge :

Set => 1 Game
Match => All games

Last edited by WamZlay on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:48 am; edited 15 times in total

2[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:55 pm

c0ki

i would be interested, but i need a time and date or something to completely say yes :)

3[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:34 pm

WamZlay

c0ki wrote:i would be interested, but i need a time and date or something to completely say yes :)

The league won´t be played on 1 day or 1 week. You´ll get a schedule on games you have to play in 1 week (probably 1-3 games). You message your opponent and you 2 decide when you play.

We go on like this (1-3 games a week) till everyone played all other players.

Afterwards we wi´ll make a second round (like in a soccer league), with the same rules.

The best people at the end of the season (for example : best Cool play each other in a double elimination tournament.

Then we´ll go on with season 2 :D

4[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:49 pm

c0ki

WamZlay wrote:
c0ki wrote:i would be interested, but i need a time and date or something to completely say yes :)

The league won´t be played on 1 day or 1 week. You´ll get a schedule on games you have to play in 1 week (probably 1-3 games). You message your opponent and you 2 decide when you play.

We go on like this (1-3 games a week) till everyone played all other players.

Afterwards we wi´ll make a second round (like in a soccer league), with the same rules.

The best people at the end of the season (for example : best Cool play each other in a double elimination tournament.

Then we´ll go on with season 2 :D

OK, I'm in What a Face

5[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Hyrule

I want to join Wink

6[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:55 pm

MAN0

MAN0

I think we should record and upload to youtube afterwards.

7[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:29 pm

WamZlay

@Man0 yea of course

@coki okay :)

/edit i dont know why i cant edit the first post :(

Fighters :

@Man0
@Wam-Zlay
@C0ki
@Vjeekes
@r1d1

Last edited by WamZlay on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

8[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:42 pm

llabslb

llabslb

Cool I'll take part. Is it bo5 ft5 etc? Do we get points for each game we win? Can you elaborate on the point system.

http://testyourmight.com/members/llabslb.30704/

9[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:06 pm

WamZlay

llabslb wrote:Cool I'll take part. Is it bo5 ft5 etc? Do we get points for each game we win? Can you elaborate on the point system.

rules will be announced as soon as i have a member list.

probably it will be bo5/bo7 and 1 won match = 1 point (??)

10[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:18 pm

llabslb

llabslb

We shouldn't use small numbers for seasons. It leads to complications. This is my take on the point system.

1 match: 50
Flawless (meaning you give a flawless in a round) : 75
Winning a set: 150

Losing a match: 5
Losing a set: 15

11[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:21 pm

WamZlay

llabslb wrote:We shouldn't use small numbers for seasons. It leads to complications. This is my take on the point system.

1 match: 50
Flawless (meaning you give a flawless in a round) : 75
Winning a set: 150

Losing a match: 5
Losing a set: 15

i wouldn´t recommend giving more points for a flawless victory :>.

Idk

12[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:18 am

vladmag21

vladmag21

I don't think I will be able to play until the end of August. I am on vacation and while I have a ps4 to practice, I only have shitty wifi to play online. Don't want to risk the integrity. Really miss the koths :(

13[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:32 am

WamZlay

vladmag21 wrote:I don't think I will be able to play until the end of August. I am on vacation and while I have a ps4 to practice, I only have shitty wifi to play online. Don't want to risk the integrity. Really miss the koths :(

i don´t have a starting date atm. Depend on how many people attend. If we stay with 4-7~ People i´d just wait for more guys to enter

14[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:16 pm

MAN0

MAN0

WamZlay wrote:
vladmag21 wrote:I don't think I will be able to play until the end of August. I am on vacation and while I have a ps4 to practice, I only have shitty wifi to play online. Don't want to risk the integrity. Really miss the koths :(

i don´t have a starting date atm. Depend on how many people attend. If we stay with 4-7~ People i´d just wait for more guys to enter

I'm sure many more will join since we are 18 members now, but this time of August is always kind of silent. Maybe we should inform others just in case they've missed this, through the psn DA clan group chat.

15[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:17 am

WamZlay

MAN0 wrote:
WamZlay wrote:

I'm sure many more will join since we are 18 members now, but this time of August is always kind of silent. Maybe we should inform others just in case they've missed this, through the psn DA clan group chat.

we could just wait 1 more week

16[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:18 am

c0ki

Yea i think there's no hurry :)

17[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:18 pm

WamZlay

okay i´ll go for a maximum of 20 people ( i don´t think everyone wants to participate anyways). I´ll write rules till 23th August. We will start the first season on 24th August

18[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:02 pm

CountryPistol

I'll join. I was hesitant at first due to being one of the weaker members (and having that displayed on YouTube for all to see), but fuck it. I joined the clan to play you guys and have fun. Having the matches on YouTube will give me another way of watching my games back.

19[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:53 pm

llabslb

llabslb

Alright, now you've got my attention. Here's what needs to go down. Since players can decide when they wanna have a match I think it would be appropriate to stream their matches or record them.

20[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:33 pm

WamZlay

llabslb wrote:Alright, now you've got my attention. Here's what needs to go down. Since players can decide when they wanna have a match I think it would be appropriate to stream their matches or record them.

All matches have to be recorded and uploaded to our youtube Channel

21[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

let's do this, douchebags!

22[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:52 pm

llabslb

llabslb

Loogie wrote:let's do this, douchebags!

Gladly, cunt!

23[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:31 am

WamZlay

@MAN0
@Wam-Zlay
@c0ki
@Vjeekes
@r1d1
@Hyrule
@loogie
@countrypistol
@DreadKnight1
@ANSHOXX

Here we go! I decided to make 1 group with 10 people each group. The best 6 out of the groupstage will participate in a double elimination tournament at the end of the season (The first 2 will get the first win for free in the tournament).

To keep the fun high i decided that the last 4 of the Groupstage will participate in their own double elimination tournament aswell [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Smile.

Rules :

Youtube - all matches have to be recorded and uploaded (this is the most important thing for me, because we get some content on youtube. You can also get a third person who records it for you or who casts the game. That´s up to you guys 

Winner -> Character / Variation locked

1 Set => Best Of 7 (first to 4)
1 match won => 50 Points
1 set won => 150 Points

Rounds which have to be played :

Week 1 : Round 1-3

Week 2 : Round 4-6

Week 3 : Round 7-9

So the Season goes for 3 Weeks => afterwards there will be a poll for a tournament date (i´d say saturday / sunday would be the best). The tournament will take place at the end of september / beginning of october

Feel free to ask questions!!!

24[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:37 am

c0ki

Nice, all i need is a tut for how to record/upload the matches with the ps4. Never done this before

25[DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1   Empty Re: [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1 Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:11 pm

WamZlay

@c0ki press the share button twice = recording will start

if you want to end your recording press share button once. Press square (video save). 

Login to our youtube channel and upload it via the gallery :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum