Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Damn you Kabal !

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Damn you Kabal ! on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
Y U SO DIFFICULT !?

So after getting the B1, NDC, 2, F4 etc. down, 2 NDC is the next thing on my list to learn, then onto trying to make it an AA. I seem to get it about 8-9/10 times when added into a blockstring, such as, F3, 2, NDC, 2, NDC. Just doing it multiple times in a row on its own is hard. It seems to vary how many i can do on its own, sometimes i can get 4, sometimes i can't even get 2. So hard trying to get that execution down.

I also seem to get lucky when i mess it up, if i don't cancel the dash after 2, NDC, my opponent lets go of block and i get the spin and a combo.

Why couldn't i have picked an easier character? ):

EDIT: I also want to see if F3, NDC, F3, NDC etc is a viable blockstring. Plus it will probably be harder to interrupt online than it would be offline, just like anything else.

2 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Shadow wrote:Y U SO DIFFICULT !?

So after getting the B1, NDC, 2, F4 etc. down, 2 NDC is the next thing on my list to learn, then onto trying to make it an AA. I seem to get it about 8-9/10 times when added into a blockstring, such as, F3, 2, NDC, 2, NDC. Just doing it multiple times in a row on its own is hard. It seems to vary how many i can do on its own, sometimes i can get 4, sometimes i can't even get 2. So hard trying to get that execution down.

I also seem to get lucky when i mess it up, if i don't cancel the dash after 2, NDC, my opponent lets go of block and i get the spin and a combo.

Why couldn't i have picked an easier character? ):

EDIT: I also want to see if F3, NDC, F3, NDC etc is a viable blockstring. Plus it will probably be harder to interrupt online than it would be offline, just like anything else.

no love for Smoke?

3 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:52 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
loogie wrote:no love for Smoke?

I've been neglecting Smoke, i'll get back to him soon !

4 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:44 pm

holdwolf

avatar
Y U NO LOVE SMOKE!?

5 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:14 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
I've been neglecting Lao for Raiden. How we have all shamed ourselfs.. I saw loogie play scorping the other day turning his back on sub like he didn't care.. shadow showing smoke no love holdwolf dumping kitanna and mellina for his new fling jade. How we have brought shame on ourselfs and our clan.

6 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
ZtrideRz wrote:I've been neglecting Lao for Raiden. How we have all shamed ourselfs.. I saw loogie play scorping the other day turning his back on sub like he didn't care.. shadow showing smoke no love holdwolf dumping kitanna and mellina for his new fling jade. How we have brought shame on ourselfs and our clan.

I'd never drop Sub lol
I guess we are all trying to find a good number 2 or a number 3 to cover for some of the really bad matchups of our mains.

7 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest

2, NDC, 2 NDC, etc is really, really hard to do... GL to do that online btw, perhaps possible with a near perfect connection but even offline it's horrible in my opinion!

I've been playing Reptile more and more but I have so many problems with certain characters... Not being able to punish Mileena's telpeort properly without using meter hurts SO HARD. KL is hard too. He just can't link d+1 into anything and his pokes are slow as hell (although his dash is fast, can't really take that risk all the time)

8 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
H0ru5 wrote:
2, NDC, 2 NDC, etc is really, really hard to do... GL to do that online btw, perhaps possible with a near perfect connection but even offline it's horrible in my opinion!

Hell yeah it is ! Like i said in my post, i find it easier to do after a string, such as F3, 2, NDC, 2, NDC...

Even if i could do 2, NDC, consecutively, i don't think it would be that useful. Plus, some characters can just duck and the 2 won't hit, leaving Kabal open for punish.

Another thing, B1 against a crouch blocking Mileena only hits some of the time, weird.

9 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Shadow wrote:
H0ru5 wrote:
2, NDC, 2 NDC, etc is really, really hard to do... GL to do that online btw, perhaps possible with a near perfect connection but even offline it's horrible in my opinion!

Hell yeah it is ! Like i said in my post, i find it easier to do after a string, such as F3, 2, NDC, 2, NDC...

Even if i could do 2, NDC, consecutively, i don't think it would be that useful. Plus, some characters can just duck and the 2 won't hit, leaving Kabal open for punish.

Another thing, B1 against a crouch blocking Mileena only hits some of the time, weird.

why do you even need to do a 2 NDC?
vs Mili, you should aim for mid-hitting normals and strings so she could eat it at crouch state or when attempting her shoe poke :)

10 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:44 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
loogie wrote:why do you even need to do a 2 NDC?

It's extremely fast, so if you can do it, it's free meter/chip damage. Sometimes you can also get a combo from it if you're lucky.

11 Re: Damn you Kabal ! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest

Don't forget we fight other characters than Mileena too Wink

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum