Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

BoP in GTA V

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:54 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
@Reflections - Try setting up a static IP for your PS3.

52 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:23 pm

GRs_Prince


Shadow wrote:
Dutchman wrote:one question is are BoP and GRs goin to be a GTA V clan together?
I think it's more of an insecurity thing from Prince. I mean, BoP was obviously the better clan in MK, so Prince doesn't want that to happen again. (:

Dutchman, I see you in the MK lobbies sometimes, what was your PSN before BoP?
WHAT ?
LOLOLOL
u guyz were free

53 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:24 pm

GRs_Prince


EarlyReflections wrote:I want your help guys.The last few months I can't get easily online through my ps3...Usually i receive an alert about a DNS error,but my computers and cell phone are always online with a good connection.do you think it's about the ps3's firmware?
first of all patch is up all issues r fixed
second of all whats ur router or modem ?
linksys speed touch etc ?
+ turn ur router/modem frimware off
use dmz if u can

54 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
GRs_Prince wrote:first of all patch is up all issues r fixed
No, they aren't. I still crashed after the patch and Reflections had problems.

55 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:13 am

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
GRs_Prince wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Dutchman wrote:one question is are BoP and GRs goin to be a GTA V clan together?
I think it's more of an insecurity thing from Prince. I mean, BoP was obviously the better clan in MK, so Prince doesn't want that to happen again. (:

Dutchman, I see you in the MK lobbies sometimes, what was your PSN before BoP?
WHAT ?
LOLOLOL
u guyz were free
Free?Bitch plz.Is it like this Kung Lag?

56 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 am

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
GRs_Prince wrote:
EarlyReflections wrote:I want your help guys.The last few months I can't get easily online through my ps3...Usually i receive an alert about a DNS error,but my computers and cell phone are always online with a good connection.do you think it's about the ps3's firmware?
first of all patch is up all issues r fixed
second of all whats ur router or modem ?
linksys speed touch etc ?
+ turn ur router/modem frimware off
use dmz if u can
It seems that static IP solves the problem...

57 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:15 am

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
GRs_Prince wrote:first of all patch is up all issues r fixed
No, they aren't. I still crashed after the patch and Reflections had problems.

I simply lost my character.Out of nowhere

58 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm

GRs_Prince


EarlyReflections wrote:
GRs_Prince wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Dutchman wrote:one question is are BoP and GRs goin to be a GTA V clan together?
I think it's more of an insecurity thing from Prince. I mean, BoP was obviously the better clan in MK, so Prince doesn't want that to happen again. (:

Dutchman, I see you in the MK lobbies sometimes, what was your PSN before BoP?
WHAT ?
LOLOLOL
u guyz were free
Free?Bitch plz.Is it like this Kung Lag?
kung lag ?
u guyz were free to most of the GRs members

59 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:25 pm

GRs_Prince


EarlyReflections wrote:
Shadow wrote:
GRs_Prince wrote:first of all patch is up all issues r fixed
No, they aren't. I still crashed after the patch and Reflections had problems.
I simply lost my character.Out of nowhere

i lost my 11 rank char
then i dropped the game
fuck it

60 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
GRs_Prince wrote:kung lag ?
u guyz were free to most of the GRs members

GRs were very good at taking advantage of lag. You start your pressure with teleport 3 with Kung Lao, online that's tough to punish sometimes. Haze doesn't respect frames, he could keep pressuring and not get punished. Durag doesn't use his characters to their full potential. I don't even need to talk about Shark. And I've forgotten the rest of your members, what does that tell you? (:

61 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:58 pm

misskiss88

avatar
Should I get this game or not? Don't wanna play a game with crappy online mode again...


And boys, be nice to eachother!

62 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 pm

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
GRs_Prince wrote:kung lag ?
u guyz were free to most of the GRs members

GRs were very good at taking advantage of lag. You start your pressure with teleport 3 with Kung Lao, online that's tough to punish sometimes. Haze doesn't respect frames, he could keep pressuring and not get punished. Durag doesn't use his characters to their full potential. I don't even need to talk about Shark. And I've forgotten the rest of your members, what does that tell you? (:
Oh,Let's quit this.we all know it's a dead end.After all,Online was a huge mess,where many rules and mechanics couldn't work.So let's settle on this for now,and wait/hope MK 10 will be lagless.Then I'll fuck up your Bird Lao Sam.!!HOHOHOHOHO

63 Re: BoP in GTA V on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
misskiss88 wrote:Should I get this game or not? Don't wanna play a game with crappy online mode again...


And boys, be nice to eachother!
Depends on your reasons for getting it. If it's just for online, then I'd say wait until it's straightened out. If it's for the story or GTA in general, then yes.

EarlyReflections wrote:Oh,Let's quit this.we all know it's a dead end.After all,Online was a huge mess,where many rules and mechanics couldn't work.So let's settle on this for now,and wait/hope MK 10 will be lagless.Then I'll fuck up your Bird Lao Sam.!!HOHOHOHOHO
It's not even about how bad online was, it's the mentality of the player. Doing moves they know they'll get away with, not respecting when your opponent is at advantage blah blah blah.

Let's hope MK10 has good online, I don't see why not considering Injusice's online wasn't that bad.

64 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:35 am

GRs_Prince


Shadow wrote:
misskiss88 wrote:Should I get this game or not? Don't wanna play a game with crappy online mode again...


And boys, be nice to eachother!
Depends on your reasons for getting it. If it's just for online, then I'd say wait until it's straightened out. If it's for the story or GTA in general, then yes.

EarlyReflections wrote:Oh,Let's quit this.we all know it's a dead end.After all,Online was a huge mess,where many rules and mechanics couldn't work.So let's settle on this for now,and wait/hope MK 10 will be lagless.Then I'll fuck up your Bird Lao Sam.!!HOHOHOHOHO
It's not even about how bad online was, it's the mentality of the player. Doing moves they know they'll get away with, not respecting when your opponent is at advantage blah blah blah.

Let's hope MK10 has good online, I don't see why not considering Injusice's online wasn't that bad.
a guy that use kabal complaining
WOT

65 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:43 am

GRs_Prince


Shadow wrote:
GRs_Prince wrote:kung lag ?
u guyz were free to most of the GRs members

GRs were very good at taking advantage of lag. You start your pressure with teleport 3 with Kung Lao, online that's tough to punish sometimes. Haze doesn't respect frames, he could keep pressuring and not get punished. Durag doesn't use his characters to their full potential. I don't even need to talk about Shark. And I've forgotten the rest of your members, what does that tell you? (:
so u're saying all the GRs members were good at taking lag advantege ? thats fucked up
haze made top 3 in the project mre tournament and he always trying 2 learn things he even talked with ruby about frames
durag is more a sf player then mk but he's good in mk
shark is just an asshole forget about him being GRs
lets see and lets be serious here
for a guy like me that has 0 peoples playing offline why do u want me 2 learn the offline way ? thats my Q
if i was a offline player i would have changed my whole gameplay to be safe offline saying that they use lag as an advantege is stupid
u should have said they only play online that means they don't know about offline thing because of the country they live in
st9rm is a great offline player
stealth is a great offline player
haze made top 3 in the last offline tourney
bizzle won 1 project mre and made top 8 in others
abood saibot is a very good player and he play offline more then online with his brother and he knows every single thing about frame but he's not good online because he is more of a offline player
don't get me started with cheapeddie
i'd say he is one of the best europe players and u can ask @ruby that
GRs_KnSlayer
did a great job in injustice
was very good in mk
has a very good frame and things about fgs
won 2 turkish tourneys

if mk10 had a very good online
u would see these GRs members u r saying that use lag as a advantage they would be great too
its just mk online is fu cked up
and i don't play offline
why would i waste my time to understand things that they r useless for me ?
i would learn them in mk10 if we had a better comunitty here
and after all u can't talk who is good between BoP/GRs offline
we didn't play :)

66 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:43 am

GRs_Prince


EarlyReflections wrote:
Shadow wrote:
GRs_Prince wrote:kung lag ?
u guyz were free to most of the GRs members

GRs were very good at taking advantage of lag. You start your pressure with teleport 3 with Kung Lao, online that's tough to punish sometimes. Haze doesn't respect frames, he could keep pressuring and not get punished. Durag doesn't use his characters to their full potential. I don't even need to talk about Shark. And I've forgotten the rest of your members, what does that tell you? (:
Oh,Let's quit this.we all know it's a dead end.After all,Online was a huge mess,where many rules and mechanics couldn't work.So let's settle on this for now,and wait/hope MK 10 will be lagless.Then I'll fuck up your Bird Lao Sam.!!HOHOHOHOHO
i'll fuck ur jade in every damn mk bruhh

67 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
GRs_Prince wrote:a guy that use kabal complaining
WOT
Because nobody can beat Kabal, he's insta-win, right?

It's not about characters, it's about mentality and playstyle.

68 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:46 am

GRs_Prince


Shadow wrote:
GRs_Prince wrote:a guy that use kabal complaining
WOT
Because nobody can beat Kabal, he's insta-win, right?

It's not about characters, it's about mentality and playstyle.
thank god u think like that
i fucking hate those usa faggots who always talk about tiers/mu/frames
and they never respect the player they respect the character
i wish that mk comunitty is like sf they respect every good player
not moaning about chars
but there i was tryna troll y'ass :)

69 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
I respect you hella, you should know that by now. You've been playing since the beginning and you're still here.

Offline we'd all be different and most likely play different to how we do now.

I'm just saying what I see.

70 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:13 am

GRs_Prince


Shadow wrote:I respect you hella, you should know that by now. You've been playing since the beginning and you're still here.

Offline we'd all be different and most likely play different to how we do now.

I'm just saying what I see.
exactly
thats what im saying
u can't say we use that as a advantage or we do that just to win
we played this game online since the beginning
thats our way
if we had a good offline comunitty we would be a great offline players aswell
in a different playstyle

71 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 am

GRs_Prince


look what element did at me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LOL he really hate me xD

72 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:12 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
GRs_Prince wrote:look what element did at me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LOL he really hate me xD
No idea what that's about.

Let's have a KotH sometime? Me, Prince, Reflections, Misskiss and whoever else.

73 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Darkseid

avatar
Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
GRs_Prince wrote:look what element did at me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LOL he really hate me xD
Let's have a KotH sometime? Me, Prince, Reflections, Misskiss and whoever else.
I'm in. Haven't played MK seriously for months now, last time was at Mike's place, and that was offline. I tried going back to online and got destroyed by some laggy ass Liu Kang. Just wasn't used to what lag does to the whole game anymore.

74 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
@Darkseid - Nice ! There's another person to join.

Do you still play Injustice?

75 Re: BoP in GTA V on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:45 pm

misskiss88

avatar
I will join if u guys want me to.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum