Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

New application: Vancomycin1

+4
Edge
Taco
Loogie
Vancomycin1
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New application: Vancomycin1 Empty New application: Vancomycin1 Mon May 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Vancomycin1

GENERAL:
PSN: Vancomycin1
Name: Dario
Languages: Norwegian,Serbo - Croatian,English,Hungarian(a bit),
Gamer or casual: Are you a hardcore gamer or just a casual player?, har to awnser that, i play a lot online, but havent been so lucky with the offline circuit.. hoping to improve that
Frequent online times: currently on injustice most of the time.. in the evenings CET but also durring the morning

MORTAL KOMBAT
Your mains: Smoke, Reptile, Scorpion, Melina
Your alternates: Sub, Jax, Ermac, and most of the other... play allot random online
Favorite MK character: Smoke
Most hated character: a good kabal (and i meen a good kabal).
Players you respect: mostly xSmokex, Reo

INJUSTICE
Main: Catwooman, Deathstroke
Alternate: Nightwing
Level: 62

Why join a clan: played some good BoP players (some!!), would be cool to learn from eatchother.. might have something to contribute!
How did you hear about the clan: well, was sent here by BoP_Loog(think that was the name)..

2New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Mon May 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

yes, you are at the right place - and it was me you played the other day BoP_loog :)

rest of the clan will connect with you here, and you can have some casuals with them before becoming a member.

please add BoP_Ruby on PSN, he is the clan leader at the moment.
PS: Don't hate Black Adam after that tho Wink

3New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Mon May 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Vancomycin1

sounds good!!

4New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Mon May 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Vancomycin1

Bop_Ruby just pm me: ''BoP is dead!''

5New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Mon May 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

LOL. You're always welcome in BFF Razz

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

6New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Mon May 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Isn't anyone ever in the chat anymore?

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

7New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Mon May 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Edge

Edge

*Sigh* Sounds about right. I'll level with you here Dario, BoP is lacking structure at the moment. The founder/leader had to abdicate about 6 Months ago, and Ruby took over. Then there were a few more changes in leadership, some members left and now Ruby is back in the leader position. There have been alot of internal affairs going on and while the people are all good now, the actual clan has just been left lying there without anyone to pick it up. Ruby said he was going to pick it back up once InJ hit but as you can see, it hasn't happened. I don't know what's going on or if he intends to do anything, but personally, I don't see that happening, especially considering that message he sent you and the fact both Reflections and I have mentioned about a clan reboot. He seems dis-interested and I bet I know why.

Don't count BoP out just yet; I think it's about time we had a clan discussion to establish where we're at. Please be patient and we will get back to you.

8New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Mon May 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

I don't really have the time for the clan and have some deep shit to deal with IRL right now. I'll play you anytime you want but in general I'm not gonna be much online now with college coming up. After my summer session is finished I'm switching to xbox too.

If you want to join a clan join the BFFs or BoP if they ever reform.

9New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Tue May 14, 2013 9:12 am

GRs_Prince

Dictator wrote:I don't really have the time for the clan and have some deep shit to deal with IRL right now. I'll play you anytime you want but in general I'm not gonna be much online now with college coming up. After my summer session is finished I'm switching to xbox too.

If you want to join a clan join the BFFs or BoP if they ever reform.
dont think that NRS games on xbox r better
i already sold my xbox because mk was shit there
+ guyz if the leader is busy in alot things i think u members need 2 stay alive with the clan and make cool koth BoP or something like that for the clan
soon im gonna make a tournament so u BoP members can join it and get back to work

10New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Tue May 14, 2013 9:22 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

just the fact that we still have our members using their BoP tag is enough till the structure is sorted out ... and getting new members in might just give the clan the base needed to have a structure. as it stands we are 4-5 members, and have 2-3 past members (BFFs) and Prince visiting the forum.
We do still connect and have casuals over PSN ... so it's not entirely dead or something.

@ Ruby, why do you think xbox will fix your online experience? playing someone in the US all the way from Greece will be as shitty even more than playing someone within EU region... that just doesn't make sense to me.
Plus, will you ever get used to an xbox controller?

11New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

XBL isn't strictly for US competition. There are many good players in EU that I can play with e.g foxy grampa, mustard/ketchup twins, usedforglue and many others.

US connection will be fine, just because It's a bit far won't make a difference, Prince was having problems due to UAE being so damn far.

And XBL has way better netcode. You get what you pay for.

+ I like the exclusives a lot.

12New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 am

GRs_Prince

Dictator wrote:XBL isn't strictly for US competition. There are many good players in EU that I can play with e.g foxy grampa, mustard/ketchup twins, usedforglue and many others.

US connection will be fine, just because It's a bit far won't make a difference, Prince was having problems due to UAE being so damn far.

And XBL has way better netcode. You get what you pay for.

+ I like the exclusives a lot.
xbox network is better but not with NRS
remember my words ..

13New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Wed May 15, 2013 8:57 am

GRs_Prince

Loogie wrote:just the fact that we still have our members using their BoP tag is enough till the structure is sorted out ... and getting new members in might just give the clan the base needed to have a structure. as it stands we are 4-5 members, and have 2-3 past members (BFFs) and Prince visiting the forum.
We do still connect and have casuals over PSN ... so it's not entirely dead or something.

@ Ruby, why do you think xbox will fix your online experience? playing someone in the US all the way from Greece will be as shitty even more than playing someone within EU region... that just doesn't make sense to me.
Plus, will you ever get used to an xbox controller?
i think u can't add any new member from injustice at the moment we need 2 wait monthes to see the better skills dont u think ?
+ i really think that injustice gonna make clans useless becausethere's nothing online
i hope mk10 will bring back the chat rooms and shit

14New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Dan Bavian

Dan Bavian

Did this guy join? Anyone in touch with him?

15New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:28 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

We lost touch...

I have made a few more friends with good and skilled players but didn't invite them to a clan - no clan at the moment, just friends

16New application: Vancomycin1 Empty Re: New application: Vancomycin1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:58 pm

mattiebal12

Guys why dont we do the koth thing again like we did on mk.
That was realy fun.
:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum