» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

BoP Tournament

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: BoP Tournament on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:11 pm

holdwolf

I've never done such a thaaaang befoah :3 As in, organized an MK tournament.

27 Re: BoP Tournament on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
seriously,how hard is it to tell everyone to check this thread,say dates we can all play on and decide the time?

from this thread we get the dates,then we make a post with the rules and the tourney standings,easy.

28 Re: BoP Tournament on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:seriously,how hard is it to tell everyone to check this thread,say dates we can all play on and decide the time?

from this thread we get the dates,then we make a post with the rules and the tourney standings,easy.
Do it then.

29 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 am

Loogie

Going wild
Here is our clan roster, (which needs to be updated btw Wolfie)

1.BoP_Slay3Rrr (Vjeekes)
2.BoP_ATROX (Atrox)
3.BoP_FEARLESS (Fabio-Killz)
4.BoP_Nihilist (Lexa315)
5.BoP_loog (Loogie)
6.BoP_Ruby (Qwark28)
7.BoP_Holdwolf (Holdwolf)
8.BoP_Shadow
9.BoP_Thother (Horu5)
10.BoP_ZtrideRz
11.BoP_Luxeon (SD_Luxeon)
12.BoP_Dislexsik

Add to the list:
BoP_Silverdream
Slickmeister
BoP_57012

Could be a chance to also give Thirdecholon another go. This way we have 16 potential fighters, if all accept and agree on the date(s).

2 pools of 8. We will have a losers bracket as well, and a final 4. I will come up with the pool structure and the tree.

Let me know if you all agree.

30 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:13 am

Dictator

Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:seriously,how hard is it to tell everyone to check this thread,say dates we can all play on and decide the time?

Do it then.

FT5
Only loser switches chars
no kombat codes
disconnects restart the set
fights on pit night
we can do rounds like the FH tournament
if someone doesn't show up within 10mins for their fight they're disqualified.

that wasn't so hard was it?took about a minute.

31 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 am

Loogie

Going wild
pools and brackets are ready ...

32 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 am

Loogie

Going wild
trying to post them in here :(
Shades or Wolf, can someone help me out in posting this .. should i send it across and you guys can post it up?

33 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:31 pm

holdwolf

Slickmeister!? As in Slickmeister007!? The douche defeated me in a ranked match (my first ranked loss :p) and teabagged and fatalitied me! >< I have vowed to have his head on a stick for ruining my streak! Razz

Erm, Loog - whatever I can do, I shall do to help you. Tell me what you need done?

34 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Loogie

Going wild
holdwolf wrote:Slickmeister!? As in Slickmeister007!? The douche defeated me in a ranked match (my first ranked loss :p) and teabagged and fatalitied me! >< I have vowed to have his head on a stick for ruining my streak! Razz

Erm, Loog - whatever I can do, I shall do to help you. Tell me what you need done?

The douche registered here... Ill take care of slick. No worries.

pm me your email id, i need to send you some attachments, then we can roll out our first tourney.

35 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:

FT5
no kombat codes
fights on pit night

Such a clever boy, Qwarkie. Big gold star for you (:

@Loogie What exactly do you need to do? You're a mod, you should be able to do pretty much anything me and Wolf can do.

36 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:26 pm

holdwolf

I'll PM you my email, no biggie.

37 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Come ooooooonnnnnn ! I wanna see the brackets already !

38 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:

FT5
no kombat codes
fights on pit night

Such a clever boy, Qwarkie. Big gold star for you (:
excuse me?

39 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:12 pm

holdwolf wrote:Slickmeister!? As in Slickmeister007!? The douche defeated me in a ranked match (my first ranked loss :p) and teabagged and fatalitied me! >< I have vowed to have his head on a stick for ruining my streak! Razz

I actually like Slickmeister. He's always friendly after a playing session. I usually just say "gg well played", but he always writes a proper message. Why isn't he BoP already? :p

40 Re: BoP Tournament on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
starting to hate mk again,the lag is unbearable.

41 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:24 am

Loogie

Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:starting to hate mk again,the lag is unbearable.

dont koth man, its fucked up. lag would make the dash blocking seem like walking forward... that was horrible.

1v1 the lag is more acceptable, and adaptable.

ggs btw. sektor is lot more fun to play then JC. speaking of JC, he's the only char in the game where his frametraps (online) are a fucking nightmare to deal with. not sure if player1 advantage also has anything to do with it, if JC is player one and both input the command at the same time assuming same frame speed (execution) player1 in this case JC gets advantage.. hence his frametraps become even more fucked up.

42 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:28 am

Loogie

Going wild
H0ru5 wrote:

I actually like Slickmeister. He's always friendly after a playing session. I usually just say "gg well played", but he always writes a proper message. Why isn't he BoP already? :p

i'm pretty sure you're trolling with this post :)
anyone who insults Wolfie, should have his ass kicked back to the Shire! we had ReptileChef who was good with some clannies and not good with others. And Wolfie is one of the 3 involved in all new applicant try-outs. so if he says its a No, we would have to go with that No.

Thirdecholon, good player. But he is on the list of players to avoid and we are still giving him a chance - this one should have been a straight NO imo. but anyway, lets see.

43 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:29 am

Loogie

Going wild
Shadow wrote:Come ooooooonnnnnn ! I wanna see the brackets already !

brackets and format are with Wolfie now ... :)

44 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am

Dictator

Wild Ape
loogie wrote:

dont koth man, its fucked up. lag would make the dash blocking seem like walking forward... that was horrible.

ggs btw. sektor is lot more fun to play then JC. speaking of JC, he's the only char in the game where his frametraps (online) are a fucking nightmare to deal with. not sure if player1 advantage also has anything to do with it, if JC is player one and both input the command at the same time assuming same frame speed (execution) player1 in this case JC gets advantage.. hence his frametraps become even more fucked up.
doesnt matter,jc already has huge priority in his moves.

frametraps are extremely easy to get out of,when i catch you with the overhead of f3 you just jump out when i'm at +4/7 and f3 hits mid,or 11f1 which is +3 and you jump again.

its harder to use jc vs than to play vs jc,lag goes both ways and cage always relies on small frame adv to squeeze in his moves.

was talking about 1v1s,was fighting luxeon and it lagged so much i couldn't aa or counterpoke,his 6f d1 would hit me after a blocked ex forceball which is +5 and my f3 is 9f,cyrax is already perfectly able to make you move and basically unaffected by lag and has cheap ass 70% out of one mistake with moving deathtraps on a shitty netcode while i do 30% max with my main move and rely on very small frame advs that get fucked up by lag and end my pressure after literally one f3.

45 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 am

Loogie

Going wild
well, i got my shitty Quan babied by a cyrax yesterday who repeatedly declined afterwards ... got caught in a combo early round3 and it was bybye. hate it when that happens.

46 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:35 am

Loogie

Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:
loogie wrote:

frametraps are extremely easy to get out of,when i catch you with the overhead of f3 you just jump out when i'm at +4/7 and f3 hits mid,or 11f1 which is +3 and you jump again.

its harder to use jc vs than to play vs jc,lag goes both ways and cage always relies on small frame adv to squeeze in his moves.

was talking about 1v1s,was fighting luxeon and it lagged so much i couldn't aa or counterpoke,his 6f d1 would hit me after a blocked ex forceball which is +5 and my f3 is 9f,cyrax is already perfectly able to make you move and basically unaffected by lag and has cheap ass 70% out of one mistake with moving deathtraps on a shitty netcode while i do 30% max with my main move and rely on very small frame advs that get fucked up by lag and end my pressure after literally one f3.

dude, your f33 overhead is followed by nutpunch ... its not easy to get out, i have to guess whether you will not punch or not, confirm the f33 into nutpunch which is not difficult to pull off.

47 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 am

Dictator

Wild Ape
loogie wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
loogie wrote:

dude, your f33 overhead is followed by nutpunch ... its not easy to get out, i have to guess whether you will not punch or not, confirm the f33 into nutpunch which is not difficult to pull off.
f3 is 9f neutral on block,you can d4 that.
f33 is -4f for me,there's no guessing,you just wait instead of immediately trying to poke
f33b3 is the end of the string with an overhead,another get outa pressure for free card.
11f1 is +3 on block,with lag you can just poke me out of my advantage
nutpunch is -27,full combo punishable on block

its easier to fight vs cage than as cage online,all his supposed frame traps are non existent except 11f1,everything else is a 50/50 of wether it'll hit,if you crouch block and fuzzy guard vs cage you just won half the game.

while hes thought to be braindead you actually do have to read in order to pressure,otherwise you'll get poked and there goes the pressure you just went through a shit ton of projectiles to start.

48 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 am

Loogie

Going wild
i kill you

49 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Can we get this set up for this weekend?

50 Re: BoP Tournament on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:Can we get this set up for this weekend?

This,weekend is much better.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum