Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is anyone getting the Injustice Collector's Edition?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

I pre-ordered the MK:CE, which was cheaper but was worth it imo. The IGAU:CE is quite a bit more expensive but I'm not sure if it will be worth it to me, even though I'm a sucker for things like this.

(From UK Amazon) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sidenote: The EU version seems to be different to the US version.

The statue for a start features two characters I'm really not interested in, even though it would be cool to have. As opposed to the Sub-Zero/Scorpion one I got with the MK:CE, which is pretty cool.

DLC skins are for Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. Characters I doubt I'll be using much, only using those characters to 'play with' in training. Superman is the only one of the three that I'm interested in really, not just from a gameplay standpoint but as a character in general.

The comic I'm not interested in.

Finally, the steelbook would be pretty cool to have.

So overall, I doubt this will be worth the price. I could buy Injustice on it's own and have around £40 spare to spend on whatever else.

What about you?

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

not sure what the pound to euro conversion is but if its up to 100 euros its mine

i want that fightstick if the version that it comes with is less than 100 as well

Darkseid

Darkseid
Wild Ape

Already pre-ordered that shiz. I'm a sucker for stuff like that too, especially for statues, and the one we are getting with the CE looks really awesome, much better than the american one.

Dictator Castro wrote:not sure what the pound to euro conversion is but if its up to 100 euros its mine

i want that fightstick if the version that it comes with is less than 100 as well

74,99 pounds is about 93,99 euros. The Battle Edition that comes with the fight stick is 150 bucks and, as far as I know, US only. But I could be wrong.

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Darkseid wrote:Already pre-ordered that shiz. I'm a sucker for stuff like that too, especially for statues, and the one we are getting with the CE looks really awesome, much better than the american one.

Dictator Castro wrote:not sure what the pound to euro conversion is but if its up to 100 euros its mine

74,99 pounds is about 93,99 euros. The Battle Edition that comes with the fight stick is 150 bucks and, as far as I know, US only. But I could be wrong.

Battle edition is gamestop exclusive :( I'm getting the CE over here for 75 euros minus my 20% employee discount ^^

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Taco wrote:
Darkseid wrote:Already pre-ordered that shiz. I'm a sucker for stuff like that too, especially for statues, and the one we are getting with the CE looks really awesome, much better than the american one.

Battle edition is gamestop exclusive :( I'm getting the CE over here for 75 euros minus my 20% employee discount ^^
??????? no way its gstop exclusive, thats the stick, not the action figure thingy

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape

Dictator Castro wrote:
Taco wrote:

??????? no way its gstop exclusive, thats the stick, not the action figure thingy

Battle edition is the stick pack :)

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape

Taco wrote:
Dictator Castro wrote:
Taco wrote:

Battle edition is the stick pack :)
nvm i got mindfucked just trying to read all the editions in the posts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum