Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

BoP vs Predators

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
cyrax is not mind games lol.

and not being good at something does lower your lvl.

just saying, god forbid you fight someone better than the loog jashin duo offline.

seriously facedesk whenever i hear about online victories.

127 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
predators_EX-360 wrote:
Dictator Castro wrote:
BoP_Oaken wrote:Just wanna say how grateful I am for you guys all sticking up for me <3..

I quit 360, because you played 1 game with sub which was close. And played 3 games of Mileena, which consisted of you, d4'ing me blocking, you d4'ing again, me blocking you d4'ing and d3'ing, all with me unable to do anything, and then as soon as I try a genuine technique which should let me out, it allowed you to get a stupid punish, or an air kic into more d4's d3's. It was SO ridiculous, when you're stood there blocking, waiting for something to happen that allows you to actually be able to move then the match is broken...
Online vs Mileena for me is so frustrating and I've said it countless times to the clan. I find her so unpunishable, and I KNEW you weren't going to change character or stop with her BS, so I left. Why not? It was second round, and I left after TWO SUCCESSIVE, UNPUNISHABLE BLOCKED D4S AND A BLOCKED D3! not a fucking U4 you liar! That's why I left! You had me in the corner and had just done this.. d4 (hit), d4 (blocked), d3 (blocked), d4 (blocked) and I couldn't punish a single one, and that's when I got pushed to breaking point.. I couldn't jump out because of lagg, I couldn't counterpoke because of mileena's d4 range, which I knew, hence the blocking and so what could I do? blocked d4 was as good as hit d4. And I'd put up with this bullshit for 3 games, I infact applaud myself for lasting that long without blowing up my fking house.............

I'd also just finished playing NBB who, I know I am better than, I know it. And he did so many scrubby things, which I don't mind. But he never once did no blood, and constantly fatalitied, which I don't mind if it's genuinly a good player, and NBB isn't awful. But when you're losing to a worse player, who you know will fatality you if you lose, rage builds, and builds, and you play worse, and worse because of it. You have no idea, mr 360. And noone does, because noone could even play him but me. And afterwards he had the cheek to say he was better. He even said after we finished playing, that the difference was that he was chilled and was sat with a beer.. He knew it was only because I was angry that I lost. And it was. and everyone is entitled to rage! I NEVER EVER even acknowledge if someone rage quits online, I just say GGs because I know exactly how they feel, because the same situation probably also happened to me (and all of us) when I was low level..

Ruby, thanks for your support man, and you would've been right like a couple months ago. But I've come much further than you think, and am much better than you probably think. But every time I play you I find it so much easier to get angry, cause I feel like I'm being judged for everything I do.. They don't feel like casuals between mates man. I'm sorry. I would write loads more about the matches, and about things, but this post is HUGE! I'll save you guys the boredom.
what i judge is your thought process and how you output those thoughts, i have a friend offline who i regularly talk to about MK, hes not very good at pressure even if johnny is his main but if you go for something like a cyrax command grab for 2nd or 3rd time hell genuinely duck at after a point blank D4 on hit and punish you for it.

i do understand how far youve come, i dont hold peoples hands when they get better because they can already tell from their matches

what i mainly judge

counterpoking
adaptivity
footsies

and the reason id label you or any player like you as trying to be better is because im too used to beating people through any kind of lag unless ridiculous as fuck and perhaps thats my mistake but i find regular lag easy to overcome when you learn to resourceful
yes,i admit im not good in pressure
but that doesnt lower my levle. it is all up to the charachter im using cyrax is specialist in mindgames freddy is a zonner sonya is all mixup and reptile is a setups in wich i have beaten cheapeddie's jc by him 2_1 or 3_1 but, the sum was 4_4.there was some lag, not much i could confirm rep 2 AA into a combo. sorry loog and jash :) i have beaten them both yesterday offline. counter poking im doing well in it.

They were all close sets dude, on another day we could have done/played better.
But the thing is, the characters we play are ALL at disadvantages against your mains: Cyrax, Freddy.... So it's cool.
Well played anyway, and lets play more offline when you can.

128 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:36 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
BoP_Oaken wrote:Just wanna say how grateful I am for you guys all sticking up for me <3..

I quit 360, because you played 1 game with sub which was close. And played 3 games of Mileena, which consisted of you, d4'ing me blocking, you d4'ing again, me blocking you d4'ing and d3'ing, all with me unable to do anything, and then as soon as I try a genuine technique which should let me out, it allowed you to get a stupid punish, or an air kic into more d4's d3's. It was SO ridiculous, when you're stood there blocking, waiting for something to happen that allows you to actually be able to move then the match is broken...
Online vs Mileena for me is so frustrating and I've said it countless times to the clan. I find her so unpunishable, and I KNEW you weren't going to change character or stop with her BS, so I left. Why not? It was second round, and I left after TWO SUCCESSIVE, UNPUNISHABLE BLOCKED D4S AND A BLOCKED D3! not a fucking U4 you liar! That's why I left! You had me in the corner and had just done this.. d4 (hit), d4 (blocked), d3 (blocked), d4 (blocked) and I couldn't punish a single one, and that's when I got pushed to breaking point.. I couldn't jump out because of lagg, I couldn't counterpoke because of mileena's d4 range, which I knew, hence the blocking and so what could I do? blocked d4 was as good as hit d4. And I'd put up with this bullshit for 3 games, I infact applaud myself for lasting that long without blowing up my fking house.............

I'd also just finished playing NBB who, I know I am better than, I know it. And he did so many scrubby things, which I don't mind. But he never once did no blood, and constantly fatalitied, which I don't mind if it's genuinly a good player, and NBB isn't awful. But when you're losing to a worse player, who you know will fatality you if you lose, rage builds, and builds, and you play worse, and worse because of it. You have no idea, mr 360. And noone does, because noone could even play him but me. And afterwards he had the cheek to say he was better. He even said after we finished playing, that the difference was that he was chilled and was sat with a beer.. He knew it was only because I was angry that I lost. And it was. and everyone is entitled to rage! I NEVER EVER even acknowledge if someone rage quits online, I just say GGs because I know exactly how they feel, because the same situation probably also happened to me (and all of us) when I was low level..

Ruby, thanks for your support man, and you would've been right like a couple months ago. But I've come much further than you think, and am much better than you probably think. But every time I play you I find it so much easier to get angry, cause I feel like I'm being judged for everything I do.. They don't feel like casuals between mates man. I'm sorry. I would write loads more about the matches, and about things, but this post is HUGE! I'll save you guys the boredom.
either in lag or not d4 is mileena's point of strength. i never d4 then jump kick i do d4 then air sai and you fall 4 it every time lol.
i canot say when you quit cuz it is still no point no one will believe us maybe they will believe you.

129 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:52 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
Dictator Castro wrote:cyrax is not mind games lol.

and not being good at something does lower your lvl.

just saying, god forbid you fight someone better than the loog jashin duo offline.

seriously facedesk whenever i hear about online victories.
wtf is cyrax suppose to be?! he is bombs command grabs resets and footsies.
how do you want me to prove that im good then, we have faced both of us us was AAing cross over jumps both of us wasen't playing mindlessly having fotsies and lots of shit.
there are just 4 mk players in UAE loog jash razor and me.

loog, I fought 2 sets the first was 3_2 the 2nd was 3_0 or 3_1
with jash i think none of us was serious both of us swiched chars while winning it was 3_1 me 3_2 him 3_1 me

130 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Bop_Sensei

avatar
Hey Mayed

Well played mate.

We will be posting my matches with you. i think your AAs are very good, but not anti crossovers.

Also, i think you got your matchups wrong with night wolf/sonya, you said its 7-3 in NWs favour. I dont agree mate cuz you got armour to get out of my f3,1 pressure. Plus i cant AA you since you have a 50/50 dive kick.

Either way, i agree with Loog that your chars are all top tier and ours are top 10 at max.

In the end, close matches and you deserve the win Wink

131 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
predators_EX-360 wrote:
Dictator Castro wrote:cyrax is not mind games lol.

and not being good at something does lower your lvl.

just saying, god forbid you fight someone better than the loog jashin duo offline.

seriously facedesk whenever i hear about online victories.
wtf is cyrax suppose to be?! he is bombs command grabs resets and footsies.
how do you want me to prove that im good then, we have faced both of us us was AAing cross over jumps both of us wasen't playing mindlessly having fotsies and lots of shit.
there are just 4 mk players in UAE loog jash razor and me.

loog, I fought 2 sets the first was 3_2 the 2nd was 3_0 or 3_1
with jash i think none of us was serious both of us swiched chars while winning it was 3_1 me 3_2 him 3_1 me
cyrax is mainly a zoner and rushes down whe he needs to.

i dont want you to prove anything, i saw enough from when we played.

stop posting scores and shit, its safe to say nobody cares about wins on 7 3 matchups with 100% combos and pretend its skill.

132 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Bop_Sensei

avatar
Correctly so ruby, those 100% combos mean that a person with half as much skill as Ex 360 can kill me if i make one wrong move.

100% combos + excellent execution + all resets memorized + one fuking wrong move on my part = Ex 360 winning the game.

133 Re: BoP vs Predators on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:56 am

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Bop_Sensei wrote:Correctly so ruby, those 100% combos mean that a person with half as much skill as Ex 360 can kill me if i make one wrong move.

100% combos + excellent execution + all resets memorized + one fuking wrong move on my part = Ex 360 winning the game.
wouldnt say execution is required when you get half life just from dropping a reset.

134 Re: BoP vs Predators on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
i hope injustice won't have anything like resets or infinites to seriously distort matchups

@ EX 360
well played dude, and it was fun as always. try and be at mcc more often if you can so we can do longer runs and casuals.

135 Re: BoP vs Predators on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:08 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
Dictator Castro wrote:
predators_EX-360 wrote:
Dictator Castro wrote:cyrax is not mind games lol.

and not being good at something does lower your lvl.

just saying, god forbid you fight someone better than the loog jashin duo offline.

seriously facedesk whenever i hear about online victories.
wtf is cyrax suppose to be?! he is bombs command grabs resets and footsies.
how do you want me to prove that im good then, we have faced both of us us was AAing cross over jumps both of us wasen't playing mindlessly having fotsies and lots of shit.
there are just 4 mk players in UAE loog jash razor and me.

loog, I fought 2 sets the first was 3_2 the 2nd was 3_0 or 3_1
with jash i think none of us was serious both of us swiched chars while winning it was 3_1 me 3_2 him 3_1 me
cyrax is mainly a zoner and rushes down whe he needs to.

i dont want you to prove anything, i saw enough from when we played.

stop posting scores and shit, its safe to say nobody cares about wins on 7 3 matchups with 100% combos and pretend its skill.
you should not talk about this when we played i played freddy mostly with you and got good score 3_3 3_4 for you. ok he have 80% 1 bar combo that doesnt make him on top still have bad MU vs kabal kitana jc maybe freddy.ok say im not good i still have defeated good players and rax is not my main so, say whatever you say i don't care

136 Re: BoP vs Predators on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:25 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
Bop_Sensei wrote:Hey Mayed

Well played mate.

We will be posting my matches with you. i think your AAs are very good, but not anti crossovers.

Also, i think you got your matchups wrong with night wolf/sonya, you said its 7-3 in NWs favour. I dont agree mate cuz you got armour to get out of my f3,1 pressure. Plus i cant AA you since you have a 50/50 dive kick.

Either way, i agree with Loog that your chars are all top tier and ours are top 10 at max.

In the end, close matches and you deserve the win Wink

ggs jash
i said it is sonyas favor you cannot do anything with NW he is dead.
yah my crossovers is shit offline you can see i do it too early every time its just cuz im used to online. according to low tier y don't you go high tier lol.

137 Re: BoP vs Predators on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:29 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
Loogie wrote:i hope injustice won't have anything like resets or infinites to seriously distort matchups

@ EX 360
well played dude, and it was fun as always. try and be at mcc more often if you can so we can do longer runs and casuals.
hopfuly after three weeks.i will try to come but it will be maximumly 2 hrs but, if i came it will be your way :)

138 Re: BoP vs Predators on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
predators_EX-360 wrote:
Loogie wrote:i hope injustice won't have anything like resets or infinites to seriously distort matchups

@ EX 360
well played dude, and it was fun as always. try and be at mcc more often if you can so we can do longer runs and casuals.
hopfuly after three weeks.i will try to come but it will be maximumly 2 hrs but, if i came it will be your way :)

Ok cool

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum