Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

BoP vs Predators

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:45 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
Dan Bavian wrote:
predators_EX-360 wrote:
Dan Bavian wrote:
FlawlessZero- wrote:He didn't mindlessly jip you constantly every match?
In the clan war he did. In casuals He had good spacing, reads and adjusted to my footies. But when i adjusted my gameplay to him again he stuck with his "winning formula" and started to do tons of mistakes again, followed up with a meaningless mail about cyrax's strings and specials being safe. Typical symptoms of frustration.
i'll tell you what he does if he gets brutaled he just goes fuck you i shouldent win this is a bad MU i know him lol. i will talk to him about frusration.

Make him read this:
only admins are allowed?!

102 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Edge

avatar
I'll break down what happened as briefly as possible. 3 matches, Kenshi vs Smoke. He won first, was close, I won second two extremely comfortably.

Gameplay: He starts off trying to zone but Smoke outzones Kenshi and he learnt quick. By round 2 he barely ever dashed and jumped at me constantly whenever he wanted to start pressure or escape mine. Crossovers all day. I lost but I had to to learn I cant AA on reaction and trying to get in with pokes wasnt going to happen because he just jumped in on me. Game 2 and 3 I gave up on pokes, I gave up on fighting him up close with his lag abuse on minus frames and zoned him full screen. His answer to this was to flail towards me with jumps which I baited easily and AA'd. He had no answer to this. Kangaroo-syndrome.

Messages: I'm a camper, a tom brady wannabe, he has no patience for campers. Its stupid. I'm wrong, rushdown IS all you need to win at MK since he beat me (?), and a bunch of other disrespectful shit based on ludicrous information to support his ridiculous argument. I tried for 2 messages to explain to him why I won and why I camped. But w/e. He sent like 8 messages but I'd stopped responding.

103 Re: BoP vs Predators on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
AA on reaction are immposibru! i do good AA but never on raction specially online. its not that i stay waiting but keep fotsies and spacing.

according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies at every single time he thinks something is going wrong.

as bavin and you said he starts jumping after the first game. bavin says its frustration i'll talk with him hopefuly he manages it.

dont count this last part as vengence :)

u said you have no respect for my clan cuz of cruz ok we talked about it.
its not about cruz but every clan should have atleast a trash member they cant all be good. if i took it your way then i would not respect your clan cuz of oaken.
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

104 Re: BoP vs Predators on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
predators_EX-360 wrote:
according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

considering the misunderstadings from before and some personal experience about this clan of yours imma call bullshit.

105 Re: BoP vs Predators on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Taco

avatar
Wild Ape
predators_EX-360 wrote:AA on reaction are immposibru! i do good AA but never on raction specially online. its not that i stay waiting but keep fotsies and spacing.

according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies at every single time he thinks something is going wrong.

as bavin and you said he starts jumping after the first game. bavin says its frustration i'll talk with him hopefuly he manages it.

dont count this last part as vengence :)

u said you have no respect for my clan cuz of cruz ok we talked about it.
its not about cruz but every clan should have atleast a trash member they cant all be good. if i took it your way then i would not respect your clan cuz of oaken.
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

You need to back off Oaken man.. Oaken is not the type to 'ragequit'. If anything it would be because of a bs connection. I've had the urge to 'ragequit' while playing you as well, because your connection is abysmal.

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

106 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:45 am

predators_EX-360

avatar
Dictator Castro wrote:
predators_EX-360 wrote:
according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

considering the misunderstadings from before and some personal experience about this clan of yours imma call bullshit.
(ruby) dinin't get what you mean.

i did not get deep in the massage . accually was going to sleep after it
so, dont count this massage as serious just get the idea of it.


(taco) the lag was not terrible as the wrest of the tour. even if there was he would not quite in the 5th game.

here how it happened i defeated him with sub & mileena in disasturas MU's. at 5th game i cought him with a mileenas u4 into a combo and then he quite immediatly after my 2nd u4. it,s obviusly not from the lag

107 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 am

Dan Bavian

avatar
predators_EX-360 wrote:
Dictator Castro wrote:
predators_EX-360 wrote:
according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

considering the misunderstadings from before and some personal experience about this clan of yours imma call bullshit.
i did not get deep in the massage . accually was going to sleep after it
so, dont count this massage as serious just get the idea of it.


I think I got a serious idea of it. A "deep massage":

::)
LoL



Last edited by Dan Bavian on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

108 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Taco

avatar
Wild Ape
predators_EX-360 wrote:
Dictator Castro wrote:
predators_EX-360 wrote:
according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

considering the misunderstadings from before and some personal experience about this clan of yours imma call bullshit.
(ruby) dinin't get what you mean.

i did not get deep in the massage . accually was going to sleep after it
so, dont count this massage as serious just get the idea of it.


(taco) the lag was not terrible as the wrest of the tour. even if there was he would not quite in the 5th game.

here how it happened i defeated him with sub & mileena in disasturas MU's. at 5th game i cought him with a mileenas u4 into a combo and then he quite immediatly after my 2nd u4. it,s obviusly not from the lag

I'm standing up for Oaken here. He's a good player and definitely not a ragequitter. You can say whatever you want, but there's no reason for me to think that your assumptions are true.

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

109 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:12 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
as you wish atand up for who ever you want to stand up for but, he will not ragee quite vs you one of the leaders

110 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Edge

avatar
predators_EX-360 wrote:AA on reaction are immposibru! i do good AA but never on raction specially online. its not that i stay waiting but keep fotsies and spacing.

according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies at every single time he thinks something is going wrong.

as bavin and you said he starts jumping after the first game. bavin says its frustration i'll talk with him hopefuly he manages it.

dont count this last part as vengence :)

u said you have no respect for my clan cuz of cruz ok we talked about it.
its not about cruz but every clan should have atleast a trash member they cant all be good. if i took it your way then i would not respect your clan cuz of oaken.
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

Hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start shit. I was bitter about Cruz, it's still fresh in my mind as it happened less than 5 days ago.

I wanna clear some things up. When I say your clan gets no respect I don't mean I'm going to disrespect it. However, I'm not going to take you guys seriously until you all learn to stop lag abusing. This is my personal view, and does not represent BoP's attitude towards you. (lol disclaimer)

I've fought you, Cruz and Lib in past 2 weeks and I quit after 3 with you, 2 with Nani. I was salty that I lost but I didn't RQ or message. If I cant counter-poke even on a read its not a serious game, and when you are blocking 7f D3s and your 6f d1 is getting beat by a second d3, you get frustrated. BoP KotH is consistently like this for me with 4 or more people. It's annoying, I lose heart, and I stop trying. Better to not play when fundamentals cease to matter because this is when autopilot bad habits set in and you start abusing laggy JiPs, start abusing poke frames and unsafe teles with Lao or Sektor because you cant block or AA tele on reaction.
AA on reaction is something I do atleast once every 5 games, even on laggy cons because I dash 2d on their naked jump. My connection is 4meg. PS reads 2 meg, which is normal. Its EXTREMELY slow by any standard but I frequently have lagless matches.

Now, IDC about losing to lag, or being too serious about MK. I don't mind losing to scrubs on a GOOD connection. Idc about whether my opponent ever learns fundamentals. But if you don't wanna learn the game, dont bitch when you lose to someone who is making the effort. There's only one reason someone rushes you down with jump punches from full-screen, and thats because it usually works for them. Look at his record, you can see he gets results from those tactics. Kenshi is a hardcore zoner, easy to beat many randoms. You take that away from him and he goes JiP crazy? How long has he been abusing this pattern? I started NJPing him consistently.. His answer to this was jump kick.. Then he started reading jumps that weren't there, and JKing at nothing. He didn't poke once, he used JK to escape 3d1 pressure cuz I was NJPing his crossover,, Then after blocked JK he was going into combos totally disregarding minus frames and my option to d1, and WINNING. I lost the first game because I had to learn what I could punish and what I would get punished for trying to punish. He abused lag so badly I had no other options. He Ragequit before I even took the last of his health and then used the first match as the basis for saying he beat me and that proves his tactics are effective and that IM the one who should change how I play.

Forgetting about MK, just out of Human principle you just don't say the kind of shit that he did to me, to anyone. It was so disrespectful, and he was basing his entire argument off of scrub mentality. He has no idea about fundamentals, he has no idea what it takes to play MK at a deep level. It's ignorance, laziness and a self-destructive attitude. I was not a Brother when this happened but if I had have been, and I showed the msgs, I don't think it would be pretty.

As for Oaken and the "every clan needs its trash players" comment is not a very good defense for your friend. Oaken is not trash. He has a great attitude and is not the type to ragequit. You sure he didn't just decline any subsequent matches after he lost a few times? You can't compare Oak to Cruz. Oak is much more conscious than Cruz. Oak has fundamentals, he practices them, he improves, he plays the poke game, adapts, doesnt give up as long as the fight remains fair. He has his weaknesses, sure, but he knows them. This is what's important. To top it all off, he's so fun, and an awesome guy.

Also gotta disagree about quitting being worse than trashing. Everyone has a right to quit, be frustrated/pissed off, thats THEIR problem, or mine if I ever decide to quit, which I have done on rare occassions. When you start trashing you're effectively deflecting the responsibility of your inadequacy back at the other person and trying to make your problem their problem. I lost to you, Pred, because I couldn't adapt to the lag, and I didn't want to so I quit at the rematch screen, didn't say anything, just found someone else. I didn't lose it, tell you how cheap you are for abusing lag and start giving you endless rants of drama. But if I did, atleast I would have been factually correct even if I was a dick. Cruz was calling me cheap and bad backed by completely illogical arguments.

Keep him or lose him, idc, but I tell you now, people like him don't change. Attitude and maturity mean more than skills dude. I don't believe the Oaken claim. You won't find people with bad attitudes in this clan and if you do they're usually promptly removed. Its why I love it here so much.

/end long-ass rant

111 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Taco

avatar
Wild Ape
FlawlessZero- wrote:
predators_EX-360 wrote:AA on reaction are immposibru! i do good AA but never on raction specially online. its not that i stay waiting but keep fotsies and spacing.

according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies at every single time he thinks something is going wrong.

as bavin and you said he starts jumping after the first game. bavin says its frustration i'll talk with him hopefuly he manages it.

dont count this last part as vengence :)

u said you have no respect for my clan cuz of cruz ok we talked about it.
its not about cruz but every clan should have atleast a trash member they cant all be good. if i took it your way then i would not respect your clan cuz of oaken.
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

Hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start shit. I was bitter about Cruz, it's still fresh in my mind as it happened less than 5 days ago.

I wanna clear some things up. When I say your clan gets no respect I don't mean I'm going to disrespect it. However, I'm not going to take you guys seriously until you all learn to stop lag abusing. This is my personal view, and does not represent BoP's attitude towards you. (lol disclaimer)

I've fought you, Cruz and Lib in past 2 weeks and I quit after 3 with you, 2 with Nani. I was salty that I lost but I didn't RQ or message. If I cant counter-poke even on a read its not a serious game, and when you are blocking 7f D3s and your 6f d1 is getting beat by a second d3, you get frustrated. BoP KotH is consistently like this for me with 4 or more people. It's annoying, I lose heart, and I stop trying. Better to not play when fundamentals cease to matter because this is when autopilot bad habits set in and you start abusing laggy JiPs, start abusing poke frames and unsafe teles with Lao or Sektor because you cant block or AA tele on reaction.
AA on reaction is something I do atleast once every 5 games, even on laggy cons because I dash 2d on their naked jump. My connection is 4meg. PS reads 2 meg, which is normal. Its EXTREMELY slow by any standard but I frequently have lagless matches.

Now, IDC about losing to lag, or being too serious about MK. I don't mind losing to scrubs on a GOOD connection. Idc about whether my opponent ever learns fundamentals. But if you don't wanna learn the game, dont bitch when you lose to someone who is making the effort. There's only one reason someone rushes you down with jump punches from full-screen, and thats because it usually works for them. Look at his record, you can see he gets results from those tactics. Kenshi is a hardcore zoner, easy to beat many randoms. You take that away from him and he goes JiP crazy? How long has he been abusing this pattern? I started NJPing him consistently.. His answer to this was jump kick.. Then he started reading jumps that weren't there, and JKing at nothing. He didn't poke once, he used JK to escape 3d1 pressure cuz I was NJPing his crossover,, Then after blocked JK he was going into combos totally disregarding minus frames and my option to d1, and WINNING. I lost the first game because I had to learn what I could punish and what I would get punished for trying to punish. He abused lag so badly I had no other options. He Ragequit before I even took the last of his health and then used the first match as the basis for saying he beat me and that proves his tactics are effective and that IM the one who should change how I play.

Forgetting about MK, just out of Human principle you just don't say the kind of shit that he did to me, to anyone. It was so disrespectful, and he was basing his entire argument off of scrub mentality. He has no idea about fundamentals, he has no idea what it takes to play MK at a deep level. It's ignorance, laziness and a self-destructive attitude. I was not a Brother when this happened but if I had have been, and I showed the msgs, I don't think it would be pretty.

As for Oaken and the "every clan needs its trash players" comment is not a very good defense for your friend. Oaken is not trash. He has a great attitude and is not the type to ragequit. You sure he didn't just decline any subsequent matches after he lost a few times? You can't compare Oak to Cruz. Oak is much more conscious than Cruz. Oak has fundamentals, he practices them, he improves, he plays the poke game, adapts, doesnt give up as long as the fight remains fair. He has his weaknesses, sure, but he knows them. This is what's important. To top it all off, he's so fun, and an awesome guy.

Also gotta disagree about quitting being worse than trashing. Everyone has a right to quit, be frustrated/pissed off, thats THEIR problem, or mine if I ever decide to quit, which I have done on rare occassions. When you start trashing you're effectively deflecting the responsibility of your inadequacy back at the other person and trying to make your problem their problem. I lost to you, Pred, because I couldn't adapt to the lag, and I didn't want to so I quit at the rematch screen, didn't say anything, just found someone else. I didn't lose it, tell you how cheap you are for abusing lag and start giving you endless rants of drama. But if I did, atleast I would have been factually correct even if I was a dick. Cruz was calling me cheap and bad backed by completely illogical arguments.

Keep him or lose him, idc, but I tell you now, people like him don't change. Attitude and maturity mean more than skills dude. I don't believe the Oaken claim. You won't find people with bad attitudes in this clan and if you do they're usually promptly removed. Its why I love it here so much.

/end long-ass rant


Well said.

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

112 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:37 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
FlawlessZero- wrote:
predators_EX-360 wrote:AA on reaction are immposibru! i do good AA but never on raction specially online. its not that i stay waiting but keep fotsies and spacing.

according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies at every single time he thinks something is going wrong.

as bavin and you said he starts jumping after the first game. bavin says its frustration i'll talk with him hopefuly he manages it.

dont count this last part as vengence :)

u said you have no respect for my clan cuz of cruz ok we talked about it.
its not about cruz but every clan should have atleast a trash member they cant all be good. if i took it your way then i would not respect your clan cuz of oaken.
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

Hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start shit. I was bitter about Cruz, it's still fresh in my mind as it happened less than 5 days ago.

I wanna clear some things up. When I say your clan gets no respect I don't mean I'm going to disrespect it. However, I'm not going to take you guys seriously until you all learn to stop lag abusing. This is my personal view, and does not represent BoP's attitude towards you. (lol disclaimer)

I've fought you, Cruz and Lib in past 2 weeks and I quit after 3 with you, 2 with Nani. I was salty that I lost but I didn't RQ or message. If I cant counter-poke even on a read its not a serious game, and when you are blocking 7f D3s and your 6f d1 is getting beat by a second d3, you get frustrated. BoP KotH is consistently like this for me with 4 or more people. It's annoying, I lose heart, and I stop trying. Better to not play when fundamentals cease to matter because this is when autopilot bad habits set in and you start abusing laggy JiPs, start abusing poke frames and unsafe teles with Lao or Sektor because you cant block or AA tele on reaction.
AA on reaction is something I do atleast once every 5 games, even on laggy cons because I dash 2d on their naked jump. My connection is 4meg. PS reads 2 meg, which is normal. Its EXTREMELY slow by any standard but I frequently have lagless matches.

Now, IDC about losing to lag, or being too serious about MK. I don't mind losing to scrubs on a GOOD connection. Idc about whether my opponent ever learns fundamentals. But if you don't wanna learn the game, dont bitch when you lose to someone who is making the effort. There's only one reason someone rushes you down with jump punches from full-screen, and thats because it usually works for them. Look at his record, you can see he gets results from those tactics. Kenshi is a hardcore zoner, easy to beat many randoms. You take that away from him and he goes JiP crazy? How long has he been abusing this pattern? I started NJPing him consistently.. His answer to this was jump kick.. Then he started reading jumps that weren't there, and JKing at nothing. He didn't poke once, he used JK to escape 3d1 pressure cuz I was NJPing his crossover,, Then after blocked JK he was going into combos totally disregarding minus frames and my option to d1, and WINNING. I lost the first game because I had to learn what I could punish and what I would get punished for trying to punish. He abused lag so badly I had no other options. He Ragequit before I even took the last of his health and then used the first match as the basis for saying he beat me and that proves his tactics are effective and that IM the one who should change how I play.

Forgetting about MK, just out of Human principle you just don't say the kind of shit that he did to me, to anyone. It was so disrespectful, and he was basing his entire argument off of scrub mentality. He has no idea about fundamentals, he has no idea what it takes to play MK at a deep level. It's ignorance, laziness and a self-destructive attitude. I was not a Brother when this happened but if I had have been, and I showed the msgs, I don't think it would be pretty.

As for Oaken and the "every clan needs its trash players" comment is not a very good defense for your friend. Oaken is not trash. He has a great attitude and is not the type to ragequit. You sure he didn't just decline any subsequent matches after he lost a few times? You can't compare Oak to Cruz. Oak is much more conscious than Cruz. Oak has fundamentals, he practices them, he improves, he plays the poke game, adapts, doesnt give up as long as the fight remains fair. He has his weaknesses, sure, but he knows them. This is what's important. To top it all off, he's so fun, and an awesome guy.

Also gotta disagree about quitting being worse than trashing. Everyone has a right to quit, be frustrated/pissed off, thats THEIR problem, or mine if I ever decide to quit, which I have done on rare occassions. When you start trashing you're effectively deflecting the responsibility of your inadequacy back at the other person and trying to make your problem their problem. I lost to you, Pred, because I couldn't adapt to the lag, and I didn't want to so I quit at the rematch screen, didn't say anything, just found someone else. I didn't lose it, tell you how cheap you are for abusing lag and start giving you endless rants of drama. But if I did, atleast I would have been factually correct even if I was a dick. Cruz was calling me cheap and bad backed by completely illogical arguments.

Keep him or lose him, idc, but I tell you now, people like him don't change. Attitude and maturity mean more than skills dude. I don't believe the Oaken claim. You won't find people with bad attitudes in this clan and if you do they're usually promptly removed. Its why I love it here so much.

/end long-ass rant

i will not replay to anything (that doese not mean i canot) as you called me cheap and your complaining about cruz calling you cheap

i haven't abuse the lag and will not it's just my connection. i have footsies do counterpokes and AA.

113 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Edge

avatar
Sorry, I'm not calling you cheap. I know you don't intentionally abuse lag, you just pressure through unconsciously, never understanding the pattern can be countered because nobody ever can. You're used to playing under lag, playing casual randoms that don't know they can counter, and the good ones that do just can't. You're not cheap, because you don't understand you're abusing lag. The same goes for Cruz and Nani. Hell, half of BoP is guilty of this and they don'r know it because it's all unconscious. The dif is we can learn eachother's patterns, counter, and force them to adapt because we all connect pretty well in 1v1s..
The issue is not the lag abuse. The issue is that vs you, Cruz, or Nani, the fights can never be serious as I have no way to counter the lag that your patterns rely on. Many have this problem vs Arabian players in general because UAE doesn't connect well with Europe. The only way to have serious games is for y'all to learn the math. 'Til then, there's no point. I'd have to learn bad patterns to counter yours that wouldn't work on a gd connection. It's just not worth it. I mean no offense, I'm just calling it as I see it.

Regarding the Cruz business, ultimately it was advice. None of my business perhaps but I've met loads like him. He's going nowhere, in MK or in life.

114 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
predators_EX-360 wrote:as you wish atand up for who ever you want to stand up for but, he will not ragee quite vs you one of the leaders

Love double standards.

Same applies to whoever from your clan i heard trash talks a few posts ago

115 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
FlawlessZero- wrote:
predators_EX-360 wrote:AA on reaction are immposibru! i do good AA but never on raction specially online. its not that i stay waiting but keep fotsies and spacing.

according to the massage. look, we have broken the world chatting record for over a 5~6 straight hours. i knew him very well. he will immediatly appoligies at every single time he thinks something is going wrong.

as bavin and you said he starts jumping after the first game. bavin says its frustration i'll talk with him hopefuly he manages it.

dont count this last part as vengence :)

u said you have no respect for my clan cuz of cruz ok we talked about it.
its not about cruz but every clan should have atleast a trash member they cant all be good. if i took it your way then i would not respect your clan cuz of oaken.
at the war we played some casuals i think that i defeated him 4_0 but still not sure. and he rage quits its even worst than trashing

Hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start shit. I was bitter about Cruz, it's still fresh in my mind as it happened less than 5 days ago.

I wanna clear some things up. When I say your clan gets no respect I don't mean I'm going to disrespect it. However, I'm not going to take you guys seriously until you all learn to stop lag abusing. This is my personal view, and does not represent BoP's attitude towards you. (lol disclaimer)

I've fought you, Cruz and Lib in past 2 weeks and I quit after 3 with you, 2 with Nani. I was salty that I lost but I didn't RQ or message. If I cant counter-poke even on a read its not a serious game, and when you are blocking 7f D3s and your 6f d1 is getting beat by a second d3, you get frustrated. BoP KotH is consistently like this for me with 4 or more people. It's annoying, I lose heart, and I stop trying. Better to not play when fundamentals cease to matter because this is when autopilot bad habits set in and you start abusing laggy JiPs, start abusing poke frames and unsafe teles with Lao or Sektor because you cant block or AA tele on reaction.
AA on reaction is something I do atleast once every 5 games, even on laggy cons because I dash 2d on their naked jump. My connection is 4meg. PS reads 2 meg, which is normal. Its EXTREMELY slow by any standard but I frequently have lagless matches.

Now, IDC about losing to lag, or being too serious about MK. I don't mind losing to scrubs on a GOOD connection. Idc about whether my opponent ever learns fundamentals. But if you don't wanna learn the game, dont bitch when you lose to someone who is making the effort. There's only one reason someone rushes you down with jump punches from full-screen, and thats because it usually works for them. Look at his record, you can see he gets results from those tactics. Kenshi is a hardcore zoner, easy to beat many randoms. You take that away from him and he goes JiP crazy? How long has he been abusing this pattern? I started NJPing him consistently.. His answer to this was jump kick.. Then he started reading jumps that weren't there, and JKing at nothing. He didn't poke once, he used JK to escape 3d1 pressure cuz I was NJPing his crossover,, Then after blocked JK he was going into combos totally disregarding minus frames and my option to d1, and WINNING. I lost the first game because I had to learn what I could punish and what I would get punished for trying to punish. He abused lag so badly I had no other options. He Ragequit before I even took the last of his health and then used the first match as the basis for saying he beat me and that proves his tactics are effective and that IM the one who should change how I play.

Forgetting about MK, just out of Human principle you just don't say the kind of shit that he did to me, to anyone. It was so disrespectful, and he was basing his entire argument off of scrub mentality. He has no idea about fundamentals, he has no idea what it takes to play MK at a deep level. It's ignorance, laziness and a self-destructive attitude. I was not a Brother when this happened but if I had have been, and I showed the msgs, I don't think it would be pretty.

As for Oaken and the "every clan needs its trash players" comment is not a very good defense for your friend. Oaken is not trash. He has a great attitude and is not the type to ragequit. You sure he didn't just decline any subsequent matches after he lost a few times? You can't compare Oak to Cruz. Oak is much more conscious than Cruz. Oak has fundamentals, he practices them, he improves, he plays the poke game, adapts, doesnt give up as long as the fight remains fair. He has his weaknesses, sure, but he knows them. This is what's important. To top it all off, he's so fun, and an awesome guy.

Also gotta disagree about quitting being worse than trashing. Everyone has a right to quit, be frustrated/pissed off, thats THEIR problem, or mine if I ever decide to quit, which I have done on rare occassions. When you start trashing you're effectively deflecting the responsibility of your inadequacy back at the other person and trying to make your problem their problem. I lost to you, Pred, because I couldn't adapt to the lag, and I didn't want to so I quit at the rematch screen, didn't say anything, just found someone else. I didn't lose it, tell you how cheap you are for abusing lag and start giving you endless rants of drama. But if I did, atleast I would have been factually correct even if I was a dick. Cruz was calling me cheap and bad backed by completely illogical arguments.

Keep him or lose him, idc, but I tell you now, people like him don't change. Attitude and maturity mean more than skills dude. I don't believe the Oaken claim. You won't find people with bad attitudes in this clan and if you do they're usually promptly removed. Its why I love it here so much.

/end long-ass rant

was about to make a similar rant except far more caustic, but itll do.

raged does know about frame data, its simply online habits that will be crushed in an offline setting

oaken is like the fatass in the gym

if i see a fatass running loose, chasing some poor donut then ill be judgemental and cruel

if i see a fatass in the gym, ill respect them for doing something about it and improving slowly

same thing with oaken, he might lose to scrubs but only because hes trying to play the game the right way.

flawless, we need to play

116 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
i would also believe that after watching so many vids of REO, ppl would know F4 NDC isnt followed up by pressure for a reason.

117 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:58 pm

misskiss88

avatar
Dude, if oaken is the fatass at the gym, wtf am i?! I think oaken is really good, why talk down on him?

118 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Dan Bavian

avatar
misskiss88 wrote:Dude, if oaken is the fatass at the gym, wtf am i?! I think oaken is really good, why talk down on him?

A smal misunderstanding there, Miss:) He is saying that Oaken will do better in long run since he is doing the right way from start. It may cost him some rounds now, In the long run it will pay off. Just like fat guy, some people may look at him and laugh at him just for trying, but eventually they will be jelous.

119 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Dan Bavian wrote:
misskiss88 wrote:Dude, if oaken is the fatass at the gym, wtf am i?! I think oaken is really good, why talk down on him?

A smal misunderstanding there, Miss:) He is saying that Oaken will do better in long run since he is doing the right way from start. It may cost him some rounds now, In the long run it will pay off. Just like fat guy, some people may look at him and laugh at him just for trying, but eventually they will be jelous.
no, im saying he already is better and will only improve.

120 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:56 pm

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
misskiss88 wrote:Dude, if oaken is the fatass at the gym, wtf am i?! I think oaken is really good, why talk down on him?

You really can't understand qwark's point?

121 Re: BoP vs Predators on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:11 pm

misskiss88

avatar
I understand his point

122 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:59 pm

BoP_Oaken

avatar
Going wild
Just wanna say how grateful I am for you guys all sticking up for me <3..

I quit 360, because you played 1 game with sub which was close. And played 3 games of Mileena, which consisted of you, d4'ing me blocking, you d4'ing again, me blocking you d4'ing and d3'ing, all with me unable to do anything, and then as soon as I try a genuine technique which should let me out, it allowed you to get a stupid punish, or an air kic into more d4's d3's. It was SO ridiculous, when you're stood there blocking, waiting for something to happen that allows you to actually be able to move then the match is broken...
Online vs Mileena for me is so frustrating and I've said it countless times to the clan. I find her so unpunishable, and I KNEW you weren't going to change character or stop with her BS, so I left. Why not? It was second round, and I left after TWO SUCCESSIVE, UNPUNISHABLE BLOCKED D4S AND A BLOCKED D3! not a fucking U4 you liar! That's why I left! You had me in the corner and had just done this.. d4 (hit), d4 (blocked), d3 (blocked), d4 (blocked) and I couldn't punish a single one, and that's when I got pushed to breaking point.. I couldn't jump out because of lagg, I couldn't counterpoke because of mileena's d4 range, which I knew, hence the blocking and so what could I do? blocked d4 was as good as hit d4. And I'd put up with this bullshit for 3 games, I infact applaud myself for lasting that long without blowing up my fking house.............

I'd also just finished playing NBB who, I know I am better than, I know it. And he did so many scrubby things, which I don't mind. But he never once did no blood, and constantly fatalitied, which I don't mind if it's genuinly a good player, and NBB isn't awful. But when you're losing to a worse player, who you know will fatality you if you lose, rage builds, and builds, and you play worse, and worse because of it. You have no idea, mr 360. And noone does, because noone could even play him but me. And afterwards he had the cheek to say he was better. He even said after we finished playing, that the difference was that he was chilled and was sat with a beer.. He knew it was only because I was angry that I lost. And it was. and everyone is entitled to rage! I NEVER EVER even acknowledge if someone rage quits online, I just say GGs because I know exactly how they feel, because the same situation probably also happened to me (and all of us) when I was low level..

Ruby, thanks for your support man, and you would've been right like a couple months ago. But I've come much further than you think, and am much better than you probably think. But every time I play you I find it so much easier to get angry, cause I feel like I'm being judged for everything I do.. They don't feel like casuals between mates man. I'm sorry. I would write loads more about the matches, and about things, but this post is HUGE! I'll save you guys the boredom.

123 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
BoP_Oaken wrote:Just wanna say how grateful I am for you guys all sticking up for me <3..

I quit 360, because you played 1 game with sub which was close. And played 3 games of Mileena, which consisted of you, d4'ing me blocking, you d4'ing again, me blocking you d4'ing and d3'ing, all with me unable to do anything, and then as soon as I try a genuine technique which should let me out, it allowed you to get a stupid punish, or an air kic into more d4's d3's. It was SO ridiculous, when you're stood there blocking, waiting for something to happen that allows you to actually be able to move then the match is broken...
Online vs Mileena for me is so frustrating and I've said it countless times to the clan. I find her so unpunishable, and I KNEW you weren't going to change character or stop with her BS, so I left. Why not? It was second round, and I left after TWO SUCCESSIVE, UNPUNISHABLE BLOCKED D4S AND A BLOCKED D3! not a fucking U4 you liar! That's why I left! You had me in the corner and had just done this.. d4 (hit), d4 (blocked), d3 (blocked), d4 (blocked) and I couldn't punish a single one, and that's when I got pushed to breaking point.. I couldn't jump out because of lagg, I couldn't counterpoke because of mileena's d4 range, which I knew, hence the blocking and so what could I do? blocked d4 was as good as hit d4. And I'd put up with this bullshit for 3 games, I infact applaud myself for lasting that long without blowing up my fking house.............

I'd also just finished playing NBB who, I know I am better than, I know it. And he did so many scrubby things, which I don't mind. But he never once did no blood, and constantly fatalitied, which I don't mind if it's genuinly a good player, and NBB isn't awful. But when you're losing to a worse player, who you know will fatality you if you lose, rage builds, and builds, and you play worse, and worse because of it. You have no idea, mr 360. And noone does, because noone could even play him but me. And afterwards he had the cheek to say he was better. He even said after we finished playing, that the difference was that he was chilled and was sat with a beer.. He knew it was only because I was angry that I lost. And it was. and everyone is entitled to rage! I NEVER EVER even acknowledge if someone rage quits online, I just say GGs because I know exactly how they feel, because the same situation probably also happened to me (and all of us) when I was low level..

Ruby, thanks for your support man, and you would've been right like a couple months ago. But I've come much further than you think, and am much better than you probably think. But every time I play you I find it so much easier to get angry, cause I feel like I'm being judged for everything I do.. They don't feel like casuals between mates man. I'm sorry. I would write loads more about the matches, and about things, but this post is HUGE! I'll save you guys the boredom.
what i judge is your thought process and how you output those thoughts, i have a friend offline who i regularly talk to about MK, hes not very good at pressure even if johnny is his main but if you go for something like a cyrax command grab for 2nd or 3rd time hell genuinely duck at after a point blank D4 on hit and punish you for it.

i do understand how far youve come, i dont hold peoples hands when they get better because they can already tell from their matches

what i mainly judge

counterpoking
adaptivity
footsies

and the reason id label you or any player like you as trying to be better is because im too used to beating people through any kind of lag unless ridiculous as fuck and perhaps thats my mistake but i find regular lag easy to overcome when you learn to resourceful

124 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
do write more if you think theyll help you feel better towards me

125 Re: BoP vs Predators on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:26 pm

predators_EX-360

avatar
Dictator Castro wrote:
BoP_Oaken wrote:Just wanna say how grateful I am for you guys all sticking up for me <3..

I quit 360, because you played 1 game with sub which was close. And played 3 games of Mileena, which consisted of you, d4'ing me blocking, you d4'ing again, me blocking you d4'ing and d3'ing, all with me unable to do anything, and then as soon as I try a genuine technique which should let me out, it allowed you to get a stupid punish, or an air kic into more d4's d3's. It was SO ridiculous, when you're stood there blocking, waiting for something to happen that allows you to actually be able to move then the match is broken...
Online vs Mileena for me is so frustrating and I've said it countless times to the clan. I find her so unpunishable, and I KNEW you weren't going to change character or stop with her BS, so I left. Why not? It was second round, and I left after TWO SUCCESSIVE, UNPUNISHABLE BLOCKED D4S AND A BLOCKED D3! not a fucking U4 you liar! That's why I left! You had me in the corner and had just done this.. d4 (hit), d4 (blocked), d3 (blocked), d4 (blocked) and I couldn't punish a single one, and that's when I got pushed to breaking point.. I couldn't jump out because of lagg, I couldn't counterpoke because of mileena's d4 range, which I knew, hence the blocking and so what could I do? blocked d4 was as good as hit d4. And I'd put up with this bullshit for 3 games, I infact applaud myself for lasting that long without blowing up my fking house.............

I'd also just finished playing NBB who, I know I am better than, I know it. And he did so many scrubby things, which I don't mind. But he never once did no blood, and constantly fatalitied, which I don't mind if it's genuinly a good player, and NBB isn't awful. But when you're losing to a worse player, who you know will fatality you if you lose, rage builds, and builds, and you play worse, and worse because of it. You have no idea, mr 360. And noone does, because noone could even play him but me. And afterwards he had the cheek to say he was better. He even said after we finished playing, that the difference was that he was chilled and was sat with a beer.. He knew it was only because I was angry that I lost. And it was. and everyone is entitled to rage! I NEVER EVER even acknowledge if someone rage quits online, I just say GGs because I know exactly how they feel, because the same situation probably also happened to me (and all of us) when I was low level..

Ruby, thanks for your support man, and you would've been right like a couple months ago. But I've come much further than you think, and am much better than you probably think. But every time I play you I find it so much easier to get angry, cause I feel like I'm being judged for everything I do.. They don't feel like casuals between mates man. I'm sorry. I would write loads more about the matches, and about things, but this post is HUGE! I'll save you guys the boredom.
what i judge is your thought process and how you output those thoughts, i have a friend offline who i regularly talk to about MK, hes not very good at pressure even if johnny is his main but if you go for something like a cyrax command grab for 2nd or 3rd time hell genuinely duck at after a point blank D4 on hit and punish you for it.

i do understand how far youve come, i dont hold peoples hands when they get better because they can already tell from their matches

what i mainly judge

counterpoking
adaptivity
footsies

and the reason id label you or any player like you as trying to be better is because im too used to beating people through any kind of lag unless ridiculous as fuck and perhaps thats my mistake but i find regular lag easy to overcome when you learn to resourceful
yes,i admit im not good in pressure
but that doesnt lower my levle. it is all up to the charachter im using cyrax is specialist in mindgames freddy is a zonner sonya is all mixup and reptile is a setups in wich i have beaten cheapeddie's jc by him 2_1 or 3_1 but, the sum was 4_4.there was some lag, not much i could confirm rep 2 AA into a combo. sorry loog and jash :) i have beaten them both yesterday offline. counter poking im doing well in it.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum