by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Taco

Wild Ape
Hey guys and gal,

This last week I've talked to a couple of you about an upcoming clan war with a new clan called Predators. Loog has been working on setting this up for us. Initially I wanted (and was expecting) to announce this during or after our clan meeting, but Loog has already set a date with Predators. Many props to Loog for getting this done so soon!

The date is Friday, February 1st. We haven't settled on a time yet, so that's something we need to determine with all the participants.

As far as I know, we're going to be playing a 4v4 round robin. Loog has told me that the clan has 7 members, but they can only guarantee 4 participants. For those of you who don't know what round robin is: Round robin is when every participant on each team plays the entire other team. The team with the most total wins is declared winner.

I've already asked MissKiss, Darkseid, Dan, Oaken, MSLS, Reflections and Loog about participating in the tournament and all have agreed, although when I asked them there wasn't a date set and we had all agreed that a Sunday would be the best day to do this.

I would like to ask everyone in the clan to reply and tell me if you're willing to participate and if Friday, Feb 1st is a possibility for you. We need at least 3 members, excluding myself, to make this clan war happen. If it turns out that not enough members will be able to participate on that date, we will try to set another date. If more than 4 members apply, we'll make a 'starter' team of 4 members, with the rest on standby, just in case someone doesn't show up or the number of Predators playing increases.

Please reply as soon as possible, so we can get this all sorted out and start winning some fucking clan wars!!

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

2 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm not coming but make sure you record.

3 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:15 am

munem939

Going wild
Sorry guys. For big tourneys, clan wars and such, I'm not available on Friday and Sunday but am available on any other day... Besides! I'll get my ass kicked! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

4 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:43 am

EarlyReflections

Wild Ape
im in for monday ,and tuesday every time you want...but for friday, i work from 19.30 until 24.00 (gmt+2)so take your decisions.gettings to Loog for organising this.

5 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 am

EarlyReflections

Wild Ape
EarlyReflections wrote:im in for monday ,and tuesday every time you want...but for friday, i work from 19.30 until 24.00 (gmt+2)so take your decisions.gettings to Loog for organising this.

when i say gettings,i mean greetings.alcohol is very influental

6 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 am

misskiss88

weekends are the only time I'm able to participate, including fridays. But since my clumsy ass apparently broke my PS3 i dont know when I can fix that shit or get a new one...

7 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Who I think should be in this

Taco
Oaken
Loog
Suomi

8 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Darkseid

Wild Ape
I'm definitely in.

9 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 pm

M_S_L_S

Going wild
Its on like donkey kong, My spamfan feels no remorse, only wrath. LOL no but srs, def up for this.

10 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 am

Taco

Wild Ape
Anyone else?

11 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

Loogie

Going wild
I'll be on standby for this, first dibs to the active online members.

Please decide on a time, also lets set an alternative date from BoP in case not many of you were able to make it on a Friday. I can talk to them and discuss the alternatives.

12 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Bop_Sensei

Loogie wrote:I'll be on standby for this, first dibs to the active online members.

Please decide on a time, also lets set an alternative date from BoP in case not many of you were able to make it on a Friday. I can talk to them and discuss the alternatives.

Im not sure where i stand in this situation loog

13 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Bop_Sensei wrote:Im not sure where i stand in this situation loog

Do you ask Loog what cereal you can have on a morning, too? ;D

I'm sure playing one night of online won't affect your offline too bad. Go for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck in the war guys !

14 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Taco

Wild Ape
Loogie wrote:I'll be on standby for this, first dibs to the active online members.

I think that for most players, including myself a Sunday would be a better alternative. Friday is a night to go out, but Sunday is just a lame day anyway! I'd say somewhere around 8 or 9 pm?

What do you guys think?

15 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Bop_Sensei

Shadow wrote:

I'm sure playing one night of online won't affect your offline too bad. Go for it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude you think that is a small decision? ofcourse i consult him before having that cereal, my whole defecating schedule depends on the cereal i eat, like if i have the wrong brand, ill have to shit 5 mins later which would make me miss the train to work, which comes back in 20 mins, which would lead to me missing to catch the same elevator ride as the hottest chick in the office building, which would mess up my libido levels which means ill have to fantasize to my office receptionist who looks like ruby, Oh and ill be late for work. should i go any further so as to make you realize the importance of consulting loog on that god damned cereal?

16 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:46 pm

BoP_Oaken

Going wild
Yup, well up for it.. Bring 'em on c:

17 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
@Sensei - Good answer.

18 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Loogie

Going wild
Bop_Sensei wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Dude you think that is a small decision? ofcourse i consult him before having that cereal, my whole defecating schedule depends on the cereal i eat, like if i have the wrong brand, ill have to shit 5 mins later which would make me miss the train to work, which comes back in 20 mins, which would lead to me missing to catch the same elevator ride as the hottest chick in the office building, which would mess up my libido levels which means ill have to fantasize to my office receptionist who looks like ruby, Oh and ill be late for work. should i go any further so as to make you realize the importance of consulting loog on that god damned cereal?

What did you smoke today....?

19 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Bop_Sensei

Loogie wrote:
What did you smoke today....?

Every thing

20 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 pm

EarlyReflections

Wild Ape
I love this sensei guy!

21 Re: CLAN WAR VS PREDATORS on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 am

misskiss88