Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

applying for bop

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:40 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
well i got many psn ids and that's just because when u get to lot of wins some people start not playing with u anymore cause they believe yr very good at the game and they dont want to loose. so every once i a while a make a new account so i can play with everyone.. i mean guys we're just 100 online and normally only half of the players are going to play with u..so whatever i can do to play with more people.. well i'll do it. that's cause i believe every1 has his own style and some "noobs" some up with crazy shit sometimes that u'd rather want to check out.. so, basically, it's all exp. however i'm trying to use just one id for now and that's going to be "eroredeldestino" so please add me there. i got some other accounts like xx__deem__xx or fottimadre_jons or playing4fun that i used.. so we might have played sometimes.

y i'm a 20 years old italian (i live on the northern area near venice) male and u can call me dem.

i speak english, italian(xD), a bit of french too but i mainly understand it (not really active concerning the speaking part of it)


i usually am online at 9 pm or sometimes also in the afternoon( obviously talking about local time here)

now the interesting part: mk
my main in sonya
i played other characters like lao, kabal, cyrax and cage.. but for lag issues i'd definitely use lao when tired of sonya..
my favorite? well, i like kabal but jeez that kitana looks awesome. (got a poster of her as well)

all my hatred goes to sub.. as a sonya player i hate how hard it gets to get in when he spams those ice balls and clones.

my favorite offline player is reo from usa. i'm sure u guys heard of him (who didn't). his kabal is so god like....jeez
online i'd say hamzer! i think he's still in grs clan, when i was there too i had really fun times getting blown up by a great player like him.

i dont' really hate what happens in the match actually except for some senseless jumpers. i just hate when i play some1 and loose. then this guy quits and start saying he's the best and so on... i mean c'mon! dude do u even know the game? ever1 looses u cant just think ur better cause u won? but whatever i normally save that for me.. dont waste time writing to people who i'm sure won't understand.

well one of my favorite games is mk followed by dead space, resident evil 5, pretty much all horror games.
well i got bo2, mw3, mw2, fifa13, (i got some other stuff ut not worth to mention cause dont really play other games a lot compared to this ones)

i'd like to join a clan cause it's pretty much the only way i can play mk9.. i don't know any1 that i can play with offline rather than some of my friends (but they dont even have the game so... yea). i mean i just wanna challenge some good players, just wanna know there's some1 online who's waiting for me. i dont like getting in those sad rooms and up having 30 matches and of those only 5 against skilled opponents..i like competition, want to get better. dont want to waste time, and this applies to every game i play actually.

well playing online sooner or later ur going to find some people with the same name like grs or bop.. so that's how i heard of u.. then played with some of u and oaken sent this message saying to follow online instructions, so here i am.

well hope u got everything i wanted to say... if not please forgive my english and see u online or as a bop member (hopefully)

2 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Thats crazy how Much Time You Have On Your Hands

But I like you dude :) and can't w8 to play you and make a funny video when i baby you hahahah.

3 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Taco

avatar
Wild Ape
old grs member wrote:well i got many psn ids and that's just because when u get to lot of wins some people start not playing with u anymore cause they believe yr very good at the game and they dont want to loose. so every once i a while a make a new account so i can play with everyone.. i mean guys we're just 100 online and normally only half of the players are going to play with u..so whatever i can do to play with more people.. well i'll do it. that's cause i believe every1 has his own style and some "noobs" some up with crazy shit sometimes that u'd rather want to check out.. so, basically, it's all exp. however i'm trying to use just one id for now and that's going to be "eroredeldestino" so please add me there. i got some other accounts like xx__deem__xx or fottimadre_jons or playing4fun that i used.. so we might have played sometimes.

y i'm a 20 years old italian (i live on the northern area near venice) male and u can call me dem.

i speak english, italian(xD), a bit of french too but i mainly understand it (not really active concerning the speaking part of it)


i usually am online at 9 pm or sometimes also in the afternoon( obviously talking about local time here)

now the interesting part: mk
my main in sonya
i played other characters like lao, kabal, cyrax and cage.. but for lag issues i'd definitely use lao when tired of sonya..
my favorite? well, i like kabal but jeez that kitana looks awesome. (got a poster of her as well)

all my hatred goes to sub.. as a sonya player i hate how hard it gets to get in when he spams those ice balls and clones.

my favorite offline player is reo from usa. i'm sure u guys heard of him (who didn't). his kabal is so god like....jeez
online i'd say hamzer! i think he's still in grs clan, when i was there too i had really fun times getting blown up by a great player like him.

i dont' really hate what happens in the match actually except for some senseless jumpers. i just hate when i play some1 and loose. then this guy quits and start saying he's the best and so on... i mean c'mon! dude do u even know the game? ever1 looses u cant just think ur better cause u won? but whatever i normally save that for me.. dont waste time writing to people who i'm sure won't understand.

well one of my favorite games is mk followed by dead space, resident evil 5, pretty much all horror games.
well i got bo2, mw3, mw2, fifa13, (i got some other stuff ut not worth to mention cause dont really play other games a lot compared to this ones)

i'd like to join a clan cause it's pretty much the only way i can play mk9.. i don't know any1 that i can play with offline rather than some of my friends (but they dont even have the game so... yea). i mean i just wanna challenge some good players, just wanna know there's some1 online who's waiting for me. i dont like getting in those sad rooms and up having 30 matches and of those only 5 against skilled opponents..i like competition, want to get better. dont want to waste time, and this applies to every game i play actually.

well playing online sooner or later ur going to find some people with the same name like grs or bop.. so that's how i heard of u.. then played with some of u and oaken sent this message saying to follow online instructions, so here i am.

well hope u got everything i wanted to say... if not please forgive my english and see u online or as a bop member (hopefully)

Hey Dem,

That's a whole lot of info! Looking forward to seeing you online. I added you a couple of nights ago, but haven't been playing much MK lately. Sounds like you're gonna hate playing Ruby and myself... we're both Sub players :)

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

4 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Darkseid

avatar
Wild Ape
I still don't quite get why you signed in on this forum with the a name saying "old grs member"... but anyways, I'll definitely add you, you seem like a cool guy. With so many idiots playing this game, a cool guy is a welcome change. :) And I hate Sub too...

5 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Accepted, welcome to the clan. Make a BoP account.

6 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
well i just named my self old grs member cause that's the first thing it came on my mind, however if it's kind of provocative i can change it. XD.. looking forward to play u guys online..@dictator castro i dont believe u ;P wanna hear those yes! ahah

7 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Taco

avatar
Wild Ape
old grs member wrote:well i just named my self old grs member cause that's the first thing it came on my mind, however if it's kind of provocative i can change it. XD.. looking forward to play u guys online..@dictator castro i dont believe u ;P wanna hear those yes! ahah

Castro is the clan leader :) Go ahead and make a BoP account

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

8 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
ok my account is bop_era just add me there. i'd add u guys but i dont know ur ids

9 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 pm

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
specify the exact spelling of your account.and by the way,old grs member?you didn't tell us your Grs tag yet.

10 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
EarlyReflection$ wrote:specify the exact spelling of your account.and by the way,old grs member?you didn't tell us your Grs tag yet.

He did Dip shit. Check out his second post

11 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

munem939

avatar
Going wild
Troll wrote:
EarlyReflection$ wrote:specify the exact spelling of your account.and by the way,old grs member?you didn't tell us your Grs tag yet.

He did Dip shit. Check out his second post

Someone's getting a little touchy, eh Ridz-Kun :D

Era, watch out for that guy Wink

http://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

12 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
Accepted within two hours? Wow.

13 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
i've seen ur registration dates on the site... well it appears to me that this clan is pretty young; even the founder joined last year. am i wrong? interesting... however i had lot of fun playing with some of u guys today. shout outs to darkside, taco, m_s_l_s (missing some1?).. reflections too bad dude connection got fucked up but we'll play again. do u guys have a skype account or something? how do u keep in touch? just on psn or on this site?

14 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
@reflections, Grs_Sonny

15 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 pm

misskiss88

avatar
welcome here:)

16 Re: applying for bop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Darkseid

avatar
Wild Ape
Yeah, good games bro, sorry if I was little jumpy today, wasn't my best performance. And I do have Skype, I suggested to talk over Skype once as well, since it is simply easier to talk than to chat while playing, especially with that time out thingy in the chat. So I'm definitely down for that.

17 Re: applying for bop on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:18 am

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
old grs member wrote:@reflections, Grs_Sonny

nevere seen you...anyway,glad we played even only one round,and glad to have you here...very nice that you are forum active already.welcome bro!

18 Re: applying for bop on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:39 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
I tried playing you yesterday but we couldn't get through one match before it disconnected us.

19 Re: applying for bop on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:04 am

Taco

avatar
Wild Ape
Eternal Darkseid wrote:Yeah, good games bro, sorry if I was little jumpy today, wasn't my best performance. And I do have Skype, I suggested to talk over Skype once as well, since it is simply easier to talk than to chat while playing, especially with that time out thingy in the chat. So I'm definitely down for that.

Skype actually sounds like a good idea... You can all add me if you want: michael.martinez88

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

20 Re: applying for bop on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:10 am

Taco

avatar
Wild Ape
old grs member wrote:i've seen ur registration dates on the site... well it appears to me that this clan is pretty young; even the founder joined last year. am i wrong? interesting... however i had lot of fun playing with some of u guys today. shout outs to darkside, taco, m_s_l_s (missing some1?).. reflections too bad dude connection got fucked up but we'll play again. do u guys have a skype account or something? how do u keep in touch? just on psn or on this site?

Yeah ggs man. That's a tough Sonya :)

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

21 Re: applying for bop on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Darkseid

avatar
Wild Ape
[quote="Taco"]
Eternal Darkseid wrote:Skype actually sounds like a good idea... You can all add me if you want: michael.martinez88
Cool, I'll add ya.

22 Re: applying for bop on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 pm

munem939

avatar
Going wild
Wow! Seeing you guys talk about him playing now makes me wantto fight him as well :) Add me: munem939 and BoP_Moe; I won't be online much until after my A-Level exams this month. Looking forward to fighting you \(^o^)/

http://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

23 Re: applying for bop on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:04 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Sonya is Strykers bitch. I hope you all know that :)

24 Re: applying for bop on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
Troll wrote:Sonya is Strykers bitch. I hope you all know that :)

And Stryker is Kabal's bitch.

25 Re: applying for bop on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 am

munem939

avatar
Going wild
Shadow wrote:
Troll wrote:Sonya is Strykers bitch. I hope you all know that :)

And Stryker is Kabal's bitch.

And everyone else is Johnny Cage's Bitch \(^o^)_

http://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum