Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Today is the day...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Today is the day... on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
The day that we fight, the day that we prove what BoP can do, the day that could determine the end of this war, the day that could make us or break us.

They thought it was going to be easy, they thought a second round was out of the question, they think we're a bunch of nobodies with no skill, they think they will walk away the victors, it's not over yet.

Today, we show them. We show them that BoP is a force to be reckoned with. That we shouldn't be taken lightly. That we should not be underestimated.

Today, we fight. Tomorrow, we defeat.

Annihilation will be unavoidable.

The end of FH is inevitable.

2 Re: Today is the day... on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 am

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Chrome translate is ridiculous,it says that against you they should bedroom and when you parry,ice.

LMAO.

Jackal's advised CSZ vs you but KBX will use mac n cheese anyways,i hope i get him,good matchup for shang.

3 Re: Today is the day... on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 am

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:Chrome translate is ridiculous,it says that against you they should bedroom and when you parry,ice.

LMAO.

Jackal's advised CSZ vs you but KBX will use mac n cheese anyways,i hope i get him,good matchup for shang.

Haha ! I did exactly the same thing, was some weird translation in that sentence. Jackal knows i'm a threat, let's hope i can take down my next opponent as easy as i did to him.

4 Re: Today is the day... on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Did Jackal use ST at all?

Random shit being thrown out at their forums about them knowing Shang while they didn't even know he has a projectile frametrap.


only people i'm worried about is hezbo and tendou,tendou mostly because of online+raiden.

hezbo because he taught kbx how to use ermac in 30 mins.

5 Re: Today is the day... on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Hezbo isn't anything special m8 I beat him other day quite a few times tendou on the other hand has the best Raiden I've seen online.

6 Re: Today is the day... on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
ZtrideRz wrote:Hezbo isn't anything special m8 I beat him other day quite a few times tendou on the other hand has the best Raiden I've seen online.

whats so special about him?

7 Re: Today is the day... on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
Nah, he didn't use ST.

8 Re: Today is the day... on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:33 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:Did Jackal use ST at all?

Random shit being thrown out at their forums about them knowing Shang while they didn't even know he has a projectile frametrap.


only people i'm worried about is hezbo and tendou,tendou mostly because of online+raiden.

hezbo because he taught kbx how to use ermac in 30 mins.

how to use Ermac in 30 minutes??? Ermac is an easy character to pick up and high damage combos...

Kbx was fucking tough to fight against, it took me full match and a round to adapt and it was too late ... Hezbo is not that good.

9 Re: Today is the day... on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
loogie wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:Did Jackal use ST at all?

Random shit being thrown out at their forums about them knowing Shang while they didn't even know he has a projectile frametrap.


only people i'm worried about is hezbo and tendou,tendou mostly because of online+raiden.

hezbo because he taught kbx how to use ermac in 30 mins.

how to use Ermac in 30 minutes??? Ermac is an easy character to pick up and high damage combos...

Kbx was fucking tough to fight against, it took me full match and a round to adapt and it was too late ... Hezbo is not that good.

easy to pick up but you aint doing shit if you're not good with him,other than what i do there are also many others thing to do,b2 bait cancels,makeshift vortex,iafb pressure,etc.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum