Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed May 15, 2019 10:32 pm
June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Question

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question Empty Question on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 am

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
Guys,does anyone know which are the download and upload rates for decent playing MK online?

I want to know if i can join with a MI-FI shitbox now that i will be away.

2Question Empty Re: Question on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 am

Taco

Taco
Wild Ape
Not sure about speeds, but you should check your ping here: http://www.speedtest.net
100ms and up will probably cause problems. Right now I'm getting 80ms with Greece on a 50 mbit connection.

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

3Question Empty Re: Question on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape
I honestly don't think it matters what your speed is. How much lag there is is up to the Gamespy Gods.

4Question Empty Re: Question on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild
From what I've experienced, it also depends on the time of which you play online as well. Once I played online on 5pm and had poor ocnnection, and then when I played at 11pm I had pretty decent connection. Not sure if that's the reason but it IS a possibility for a good connection

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

5Question Empty Re: Question on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Edge

Edge
Time of the day is the biggest factor, then comes connection speed_ MK servers also play a part. All speeds are stated as "up to". You will barely ever get the max speed out of your limit. The speed you get is determined by how much they are obligated to give you at smallest cost and greatest profit to them. At peak times, say, 5.30-10pm on weekdays, you will receive faster speeds which is supposed to compensate for the millions of people that all jump on the internet at the same time. The faster the speed you have a possibility for is really just the priority you're given on the bandwidth. This is why no matter how fast connections get, there will always be awful lag consistently at certain times on the best of connections and virtually no lag on the worst of connections at other times.

6Question Empty Re: Question on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
Lol

7Question Empty Re: Question on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:29 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild
quote="Troll"]Lol[/quote]

We should lol at your.wonderful username and avatar :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

8Question Empty Re: Question on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
thank you for the replies guys.My actual question is this:i will use a MI FI (yeah,mi fi,not wi fi) device for a while,and i want to know if i can pplay decent online with that.the connection will be dependent of a cell communications provider,and the maximum speed will be 7 Mbps.so?can I?

9Question Empty Re: Question on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape
Marios The Conqueror wrote:thank you for the replies guys.My actual question is this:i will use a MI FI (yeah,mi fi,not wi fi) device for a while,and i want to know if i can pplay decent online with that.the connection will be dependent of a cell communications provider,and the maximum speed will be 7 Mbps.so?can I?
i ordered 2 cowboys from simply burgers

10Question Empty Re: Question on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:39 am

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
Dictator Castro wrote:
Marios The Conqueror wrote:thank you for the replies guys.My actual question is this:i will use a MI FI (yeah,mi fi,not wi fi) device for a while,and i want to know if i can pplay decent online with that.the connection will be dependent of a cell communications provider,and the maximum speed will be 7 Mbps.so?can I?
i ordered 2 cowboys from simply burgers

Did you like it?i told you to order the "El Diablo"

11Question Empty Re: Question on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:53 am

Dictator

Dictator
Wild Ape
Marios The Conqueror wrote:
Dictator Castro wrote:
Marios The Conqueror wrote:thank you for the replies guys.My actual question is this:i will use a MI FI (yeah,mi fi,not wi fi) device for a while,and i want to know if i can pplay decent online with that.the connection will be dependent of a cell communications provider,and the maximum speed will be 7 Mbps.so?can I?
i ordered 2 cowboys from simply burgers

Did you like it?i told you to order the "El Diablo"

shit.

fridays>simply burgers

ill try the diablo sometime though

12Question Empty Re: Question on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:45 pm

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
Lol

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum