» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

What other games do you play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What other games do you play? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Right now, for me, It's pretty much just Skyrim and MK. Kinda holding off playing Skyrim until the 1.5 patch comes, Skyrim kill cams FTW !

Tomorrow i'll have FIFA Street, which probably isn't good timing considering we're halfway through a tournament in MK ;D

What about everyone else? I know Qwark plays Skyrim too, also seen him playing Borderlands. I don't really see the rest of you playing anything else. You hardcore MK fans !

2 Re: What other games do you play? on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 am

holdwolf

Well, the only PS3 game I own is MK9 soooo... yeah.

I've played a lot of PC games though! :D

3 Re: What other games do you play? on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
killcams in skyrim can be done when opponent is low health,press f+r1 if it doesn't happen he's either too high lvl or not low enough hp.

4 Re: What other games do you play? on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:killcams in skyrim can be done when opponent is low health,press f+r1 if it doesn't happen he's either too high lvl or not low enough hp.

There's going to be kill cams for Archery and Magic, plus new kill animations. The ones you're talking about are just the regular weapon kill animations, which have been there since the start.

5 Re: What other games do you play? on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:55 am

Loogie

Going wild
Shadow wrote:Right now, for me, It's pretty much just Skyrim and MK. Kinda holding off playing Skyrim until the 1.5 patch comes, Skyrim kill cams FTW !

Tomorrow i'll have FIFA Street, which probably isn't good timing considering we're halfway through a tournament in MK ;D

What about everyone else? I know Qwark plays Skyrim too, also seen him playing Borderlands. I don't really see the rest of you playing anything else. You hardcore MK fans !

NinjaGaiden 3 is out this weekend over here, I am definitely getting that one!

thought long and hard about STxTekken, but decided not to ... not my style, too cartoonish after a year long of MK gore.

been a big fan of action adventure games, GOW, Bayonetta, NinjaGaiden, DMC, CastleVania
only sports game is FIFA and I used to play it with the bro, but he is not into videogames anymore so I dropped it.

6 Re: What other games do you play? on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 am

Loogie

Going wild
i have to put this here also ..

for the love of everything that is Holy, DO NOT buy KOFXIII! could it be a matter of getting used to the MK mechanics but the fighting and combo mechanics are just terrible.

7 Re: What other games do you play? on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
loogie wrote:
Shadow wrote:Right now, for me, It's pretty much just Skyrim and MK. Kinda holding off playing Skyrim until the 1.5 patch comes, Skyrim kill cams FTW !

thought long and hard about STxTekken, but decided not to ... not my style, too cartoonish after a year long of MK gore.

been a big fan of action adventure games, GOW, Bayonetta, NinjaGaiden, DMC, CastleVania
only sports game is FIFA and I used to play it with the bro, but he is not into videogames anymore so I dropped it.
i h8 sf as well but sfxt also has tekken mechanics,im gonna buy it tommorow and ill tell u how it is.

8 Re: What other games do you play? on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 am

Loogie

Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:
loogie wrote:

i h8 sf as well but sfxt also has tekken mechanics,im gonna buy it tommorow and ill tell u how it is.

you got it buddy?
i'm gonna be downloading Skullgirls as soon as i put in some money in my psn purse :)

btw, did you go to the Dojo?

9 Re: What other games do you play? on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 am

Vjeekes

Wild Ape
I bought SFxT last week and spend 10 minutes of my precious MK time to that game, Since then it is under dust with other PS3 games

http://devilapes.forumotion.com

10 Re: What other games do you play? on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 am

Loogie

Going wild
I knew it would be krap!!

11 Re: What other games do you play? on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 am

Vjeekes

Wild Ape
loogie wrote:I knew it would be krap!!

Its hard for me to judge that game after 10 min, but i was feeling like. I already miss mk , I want to get kicked by my clannies al night long on MK :)

http://devilapes.forumotion.com

12 Re: What other games do you play? on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 am

Loogie

Going wild
its the game mechanics and the lack of gore and dial-in combos that don't meet my exepectations... other than that i like the japanese jibberish they yell out Razz

13 Re: What other games do you play? on Thu May 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Loogie

Going wild
Hey Qwarkie,

I want the lowdown of your botched SFxT experience?
Why it didnt work out for you coz first couple of days you ditched MK altogether... then you made a U-turn and came back to MK.

I'm puzzled!

14 Re: What other games do you play? on Thu May 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
i didnt connect to the characters,other than that i find it much better also very execution heavy,didnt like the tag too.

id rather just buy a tekken game,much better.

15 Re: What other games do you play? on Thu May 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Qwark28 wrote:i didnt connect to the characters,other than that i find it much better also very execution heavy,didnt like the tag too.

Hope you'll like the tag in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 or Tekken X Street Fighter then :p

I'm a big Tekken fan btw.

16 Re: What other games do you play? on Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Loogie

Going wild
Back in the days i used to play a decent King in tekken... My fav char :)

17 Re: What other games do you play? on Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
H0ru5 wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:i didnt connect to the characters,other than that i find it much better also very execution heavy,didnt like the tag too.

Hope you'll like the tag in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 or Tekken X Street Fighter then :p

I'm a big Tekken fan btw.
i buy like a game per 3 months.

bye bye tt2

18 Re: What other games do you play? on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Black ops only for zombies
Bit of MW2 (only once in a while)
Trasformers fall of cybertron... Demo

Games I bought

MK9
Street Fighter IV AE
Black Ops
Modern warfare two
Call of Duty 4
GTA IV

Games I got with my new PS3
Ninja Gaiden 2
Heavilysword
Bayoneta (shit game)
Need for speed hot pursuit
Virtual tennis
Some nat Geo graphic game

Downloaded games
Trasformer fall of cybertron (demo)
Tekken dark resurrection online

19 Re: What other games do you play? on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Loogie

Going wild
Bayonetta was hot, take that back!

20 Re: What other games do you play? on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:06 pm

loogie wrote:Bayonetta was hot, take that back!

Bayonetta is just a skinny little bitch that could barley fight. I'm sorry but I'de rather play that new DMC even though they messed the game up

21 Re: What other games do you play? on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 pm

munem939

Going wild
R1D1_998 wrote:

Bayonetta is just a skinny little bitch that could barley fight. I'm sorry but I'de rather play that new DMC even though they messed the game up

Bitch! You know that Bayonetta is a bad-ass game! I better look on the bright side though... If your older brother doesn't like it then I get that game from you! :D And the combat looks better in the new DMC game X) But I ABHOR the new Dante... Stupid Capcom

http://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

22 Re: What other games do you play? on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 pm

munem939

Going wild

I play old classics and games from franchises I played when I was really young like:
-Final Fantasy XIII-2
-Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy
-Mortal Kombat 9, Armageddon, Unchained
-Devil May Cry 3
-King of Fighters XIII
-Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi and Shin Budokai 1 and 2
-Tekken 5 and 6
-BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2
-Sonic Unleashed
-Ratchet and Clank: 1, 2, 3, A Crack in Time, Quest for Booty and Size Matters (F**K! 6 diferent Ratchet and Clank games)

So... I regularly play 21 different titles regularly from my PS3, PSP and PS2 (Yes. I'm a PlayStation lover. Always have been, biatch! Razz)

23 Re: What other games do you play? on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:01 pm

munem939 wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:

Bitch! You know that Bayonetta is a bad-ass game! I better look on the bright side though... If your older brother doesn't like it then I get that game from you! :D And the combat looks better in the new DMC game X) But I ABHOR the new Dante... Stupid Capcom

YOU COULD TAKE IT

24 Re: What other games do you play? on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:24 pm

munem939

Going wild
R1D1_998 wrote:
munem939 wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:

YOU COULD TAKE IT

Haha! You know my address biatch! Just give it!! Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum