Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Hey guys. 01.12.2012 will be organized a local tournament in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. It is planned to have at least 40 Ukrainian players. This will be a non-sponsored tournament, so entrance will cost about 5 euros, prizes will be given from the collected money. It will be held in a nice pub with a projector and big screen. So if any of you from Europe wanna come you are more than welcomed.

2 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
yeah sure, lemme just fly over

if you need any help with matchups hit me up.

3 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
:) I'm not going for now, but the guys over there are great players.

4 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Bop_Sensei

avatar
Guys how the fuk do you create a thread?



Last edited by Bop_Sensei on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

5 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:53 pm

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
that is so cool.yo ruby,why dont we try to do something like that in greece too?

6 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
EarlyReflections wrote:that is so cool.yo ruby,why dont we try to do something like that in greece too?
because the biggest fighting game community here doesnt give a fuck about mk.

7 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Qwark28 wrote:
EarlyReflections wrote:that is so cool.yo ruby,why dont we try to do something like that in greece too?
because the biggest fighting game community here doesnt give a fuck about mk.
Which one is that?

8 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Prinzmetal wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
EarlyReflections wrote:that is so cool.yo ruby,why dont we try to do something like that in greece too?
because the biggest fighting game community here doesnt give a fuck about mk.
Which one is that?
the greek dojo academy

9 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:46 am

Taco

avatar
Wild Ape
I actually checked what a flight would cost Razz Ain't happening! Don't really feel like an 8 hour flight -_-

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

10 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Lexa ... if he's still a BoP, would represent us?

Lexa, anyone?

11 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
BoP_Taco wrote:I actually checked what a flight would cost Razz Ain't happening! Don't really feel like an 8 hour flight -_-
lol bastard you wont pay for the train ride but youd pay for a short flight?

12 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Loogie wrote:Lexa ... if he's still a BoP, would represent us?

Lexa, anyone?

i dont think lexa is bop anymore, he rarely plays, doesnt give a fuck even though he apparently was one of the first members of DA, the clan before it was renamed to bop.

13 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:37 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
Is lexa russian? If he is I think I know him, he's a member of the russian community. He was in Ukraine when the big Kiev Kup 2 went down (more than 90 players participated).

14 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Vjeekes

avatar
Wild Ape
RUSRS wrote:
Loogie wrote:Lexa ... if he's still a BoP, would represent us?

Lexa, anyone?

i dont think lexa is bop anymore, he rarely plays, doesnt give a fuck even though he apparently was one of the first members of DA, the clan before it was renamed to bop.

bop has nothing to do with DA. DA was a mkd clan. died years ago.
the only thing DA and BoP has common is a member named Vjeekes.
awesome guy, very goodlooking and best mk player i ve ever seen.

atrox was also part of DA also but i think he gave up mk9.
lexa was there from the beginning of BoP. even if he doesn t play alot lately he still is a member.

http://devilapes.forumotion.com

15 Re: Local Tournament, Ukraine, Kiev on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Vjeekes wrote:
RUSRS wrote:
Loogie wrote:Lexa ... if he's still a BoP, would represent us?

Lexa, anyone?

i dont think lexa is bop anymore, he rarely plays, doesnt give a fuck even though he apparently was one of the first members of DA, the clan before it was renamed to bop.

bop has nothing to do with DA. DA was a mkd clan. died years ago.
the only thing DA and BoP has common is a member named Vjeekes.
awesome guy, very goodlooking and best mk player i ve ever seen.

atrox was also part of DA also but i think he gave up mk9.
lexa was there from the beginning of BoP. even if he doesn t play alot lately he still is a member.
even though he never visits the forums, haves casuals with any bop members and didnt even participate in the tournament he joined as BoP?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum