Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER CLANS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OTHER CLANS? on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
i jus was wonderin if there might b another community, clan in europe, except us and fh?

2 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
we could gather good fighters from diff countries and make tournament bop vs germany f. ex.

what about somting like a "bop wants u tourney?, lets say 16 fighters, who ever registers, top3 can join the clan scratch Rolling Eyes ....

say what?

3 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Vjeekes

avatar
Wild Ape
BoP_Citpoc wrote:we could gather good fighters from diff countries and make tournament bop vs germany f. ex.

what about somting like a "bop wants u tourney?, lets say 16 fighters, who ever registers, top3 can join the clan scratch Rolling Eyes ....

say what?

Great idea!!

http://devilapes.forumotion.com

4 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:59 pm

holdwolf

avatar
Agreed! :D And, oh, a special prize: "If you don't lose your mind due to Holdwolf's d4 or Shadow's NDCs, you get a special reward: a sig to use with the caption "Nerves of Steel"" XD

Btw, Oli - nice avatar LOL

5 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:39 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
Remember if BoP gets really big we can have a clan tournament for us all to play off against each other all fun :p.

6 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
holdwolf wrote:Agreed! :D And, oh, a special prize: "If you don't lose your mind due to Holdwolf's d4 or Shadow's NDCs, you get a special reward: a sig to use with the caption "Nerves of Steel"" XD

Btw, Oli - nice avatar LOL

hey i have cleaned mileenas stiletos and rotten teeth more than once...and i never called a dentist...
wheres my reward?

how about a blowjob by mileena? i like sharpend mouththerapies Razz Cool Laughing



Last edited by BoP_Citpoc on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

7 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
ZtrideRz wrote:Remember if BoP gets really big we can have a clan tournament for us all to play off against each other all fun :p.

def!

8 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
ZtrideRz wrote:Remember if BoP gets really big we can have a clan tournament for us all to play off against each other all fun :p.

I had this idea a while ago. Didn't bother bringing it up (:

We could still do it now though.

9 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Yep I think it would give us sonera extra experience at tournaments we should host one every month or week w/e.

10 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
ZtrideRz wrote:Yep I think it would give us sonera extra experience at tournaments we should host one every month or week w/e.

One every month sounds good.

11 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Also a good way to montior players progress but use that format I said not that stupid best off 3.

12 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Best out of 10 maybe?

We need to start recruiting,we've been stationary far too long.

13 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:Best out of 10 maybe?

We need to start recruiting,we've been stationary far too long.

whenever i go in the lobby i just get random idiots that know nothing .... i fought a guy with a 500-200 record and he didn't even use a single string just kept chucking projectiles and teleporting to no effect.
i mean, its not easy to get good fighters in. and you have some who don't want to give up on their online precious records and make a new account.

I have a few in mind, and we have fought them before, will see if i can get them to join the clan:

Omysan
davidovitch
has4bru
JaneZoku
Heethertho or Himentho - i think you told me he was a friend or something, could you get him to join us? he had a damn good cage but i behaved like an ass and fatalitied him after first match then declined - my bad :(

to make things more productive, each of the clannies would take turns (one day a week) to just fight in lobbies and work on 'recruitment'. if the clanny sees potential, the recruit would get a second try out with a second member and there we have it.

what do you think sensei?

14 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
The two people that i've asked to join didn't reply back, and they were both on my friend list !

15 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
loogie wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:Best out of 10 maybe?

We need to start recruiting,we've been stationary far too long.

whenever i go in the lobby i just get random idiots that know nothing .... i fought a guy with a 500-200 record and he didn't even use a single string just kept chucking projectiles and teleporting to no effect.
i mean, its not easy to get good fighters in. and you have some who don't want to give up on their online precious records and make a new account.

I have a few in mind, and we have fought them before, will see if i can get them to join the clan:

Omysan
davidovitch
has4bru
JaneZoku
Heethertho or Himentho - i think you told me he was a friend or something, could you get him to join us? he had a damn good cage but i behaved like an ass and fatalitied him after first match then declined - my bad :(

to make things more productive, each of the clannies would take turns (one day a week) to just fight in lobbies and work on 'recruitment'. if the clanny sees potential, the recruit would get a second try out with a second member and there we have it.

what do you think sensei?


I know Himetho,no,he's trouble,right now he's depressed and on medication,he considers most characters that aren't rushdown spammy and shit talks a lot,joining BOP (or TYM) would just make him rage more and be more depressed,MK isn't the game for him.

I know David and Janezoku for like half a year,good players but no fundamentals,we can teach them.

16 Re: OTHER CLANS? on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
like I told on TYM.

I think there is another clan! I saw 3 nicks in neatherrealm-room today. all called oO(nickname)Oo, 2 had very bad records and the one with 200-30 or something like that fought my cyrax. his raiden lost and he didn't want a revanche (maybe afraid of his statistics). but then he spammed in the lobby. rest of the story u can read on TYM.

the point is: I guess there will be another clan, soon. an agressive spamming one. let's see what happens.

maybe reptilechef will join that clan when we kick him out.
and my second idea was, that citpoc (mistah) created that clan. but I can't remember if citpoc had a "good" raiden. he was good, but easy to read.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum