Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Wed May 15, 2019 10:32 pm
June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

A special thread just for R1D1_998

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:25 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild
If you want to have an argument with me, Shadz or anyone else, then don't ruin the threads and post your complaints here

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

2A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
munem939 wrote:If you want to have an argument with me, Shadz or anyone else, then don't ruin the threads and post your complaints here

Are you two literally trying to piss me off because its not working tongue

3A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape
R1D1_998 wrote:its not working

Weren't you supposed to be leaving the forum?

4A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
Shadow wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:its not working

Weren't you supposed to be leaving the forum?

When did I say that?

5A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 pm

munem939

munem939
Going wild
Da fuq Shadz?! I agree with the Bumder above me!
When did the kid say that??? O.O

Damn it Shadz!! ><

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

6A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape
Oh, guess I was just wishing. Don't mind me.

7A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:14 am

munem939

munem939
Going wild
Shadow wrote:Oh, guess I was just wishing. Don't mind me.
Mate... That was harsh... -_-

https://www.youtube.com/user/munem939

8A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:17 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape
munem939 wrote:
Shadow wrote:Oh, guess I was just wishing. Don't mind me.
Mate... That was harsh... -_-

He says it to me, nobody cares. I say it to him, OHMAHGAWD SHAD IS A MONSTAAAA !

9A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
Shadow wrote:
munem939 wrote:
Shadow wrote:Oh, guess I was just wishing. Don't mind me.
Mate... That was harsh... -_-

He says it to me, nobody cares. I say it to him, OHMAHGAWD SHAD IS A MONSTAAAA !

Because I say all the time, DUH if you say it all the time that'll mean everyone will get use to it dumbass

10A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 am

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
I'm used to R1D1 being a little piece of shit

11A special thread just for R1D1_998 Empty Re: A special thread just for R1D1_998 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 am

Guest

Anonymous
Guest
EarlyReflections wrote:I'm used to R1D1 being a little piece of shit

That reslly meant a lot man Wink

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum