by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

FH vs BoP line-up is here !

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:Truth be told i don't find myself getting through tommorow's fight but i know you'll do it because i've fought your kabal about a hundred times,now i'm not gonna bullshit you with all nice and flowery comments about how easily you'll do it.

It's gonna be fucking brutal but i know you have the potential to do it.

Yeah, and all of those fights you beat me, so how is it you think i'll get through but you won't?

127 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:Truth be told i don't find myself getting through tommorow's fight but i know you'll do it because i've fought your kabal about a hundred times,now i'm not gonna bullshit you with all nice and flowery comments about how easily you'll do it.

It's gonna be fucking brutal but i know you have the potential to do it.

Yeah, and all of those fights you beat me, so how is it you think i'll get through but you won't?

Call it a hunch,i don't feel at my best atm and i'm too scared of the fight.

128 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:

Call it a hunch,i don't feel at my best atm and i'm too scared of the fight.

And you're the one that criticizes me about nerves (:

129 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:19 pm

holdwolf

Both of you suckers have the potential to win this for us - but hey, no pressure babies. :D lol

Qwark, I get the impression you don't like positive (let alone negative) critique about your game style, but I am forced to say this (especially if you'll face Skarlet). Your biggest weakness is your blocking. Your awesome at anticipating your opponents moves with god-like accuracy and good at punishes and counters; but pay more attention to blocking. Just think of how many times I managed to gain a low hit entry vs you with Mileena. Don't let SaJa (the little dipshit) do the same.

Qwark has enough skill and a wide enough character range to kick these assholes into the Nether realm. So don't be nervous; your worst opponents are nerves and a crappy connection. If you experience lag or difficulties to connect, postpone the goddamn fight. I will not have you losing due to such a stupid factor.

Shadow, you have evolved so quickly into a beast of a player - or perhaps the beast was already there, but a tad dormant. I can't even see these suckers getting near you let alone beating you if you manage to keep it together. Don't make stupid mistakes like I do (and like you do sometimes online) - just keep it cool and do what you do best, sexy xD

Thother, when I first fought you, you wiped me out before I could even hit you. Even if you're a bit rusty, that player is still in there. I trust you can pull through.

Pep talk over. Good luck, BoPers.

130 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 am

Loogie

Going wild
Yesterday whole day i was training with Qwark on how to fight Ermacs and Noobs... MU experience got way better but i fucked up in the fight with kbx and i feel gutted. He used Ermac and it took me a whole match to figure out his pattern, second match was close but i didnt make it through.
Sorry everyone i will do better next time.

Big thanks to Qwark for all his inputs on the matchup.

PS: tournament format cannot be same again, 3out of 5 is the way. Or 3 wins in a row...

131 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Told you m8 in tournys there is a losers bracket. And its played over 3 sets winning two games dosent prove a thing especially online aswell. Worsts tourny format I've known how can you decide who's better over 3 games. I win 1 you win 1 I win 1 am better? Especially under pressure aswell you need to know you have another chance in the losers bracket or that there's a set left. 3 games is over before you have time to think. To get the best from a tournament you need to have a few lives be pressured when your down to your last 1 this is how you find the best players. Not best off 3.

Mustard came from the losers bracket to face hidan in the wcg final in France hidan only had to win 2 games mustard had to win 5 for being in the losers bracket mustard won 5-0.. What about if they was no losers bracket the best player in the tournament wouldn't have won. Losers bracket is essential.

Can I add that I was a tournament moderator for command and conqure generals on gamereplays.org.

If you need someone to organise the next tournament then I would be happy to help.

132 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
We may be able to get one of their players disqualified...

Kbx mentioned in their forum that he might not be able to make it today, but he'll be ready tomorrow. Now, the final is tomorrow, so if we get to him after our fights today, and he doesn't show, then he won't be able to compete tomorrow.

If we say that tomorrow is FINAL ONLY, which i think is the rules they made, then Kbx would be out. May seem kinda dirty, but who cares.

133 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
2-1 VS Saja,nerves got the best of me and i didn't poke or AA,was shaky and f4 gs never came out and i got punished for it.

134 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:2-1 VS Saja,nerves got the best of me and i didn't poke or AA,was shaky and f4 gs never came out and i got punished for it.

Don't worry man.

135 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:2-1 VS Saja,nerves got the best of me and i didn't poke or AA,was shaky and f4 gs never came out and i got punished for it.

Don't worry man.
whats not to worry about,at a point i had a decision which was so much one sided for me and i didn't even pick it,i could choose shang v rain or scarlet v sub and i went with the first choice,that was so bullshit.

136 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:We may be able to get one of their players disqualified...

Kbx mentioned in their forum that he might not be able to make it today, but he'll be ready tomorrow. Now, the final is tomorrow, so if we get to him after our fights today, and he doesn't show, then he won't be able to compete tomorrow.

If we say that tomorrow is FINAL ONLY, which i think is the rules they made, then Kbx would be out. May seem kinda dirty, but who cares.

He's visiting his mom and his daughter,no.

137 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Don't worry man.
whats not to worry about,at a point i had a decision which was so much one sided for me and i didn't even pick it,i could choose shang v rain or scarlet v sub and i went with the first choice,that was so bullshit.
Well it's over now, nothing you can do about it, so there's no point worrying about it. You know yourself that you're better than him, that's why this tournament format is stupid, doesn't prove anything.

138 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Don't worry man.
Well it's over now, nothing you can do about it, so there's no point worrying about it. You know yourself that you're better than him, that's why this tournament format is stupid, doesn't prove anything.

i dont know who is better simply because i wasn't calm,i was reading him perfectly i know how he faked ex teles,when'd he ex rh through projectiles and shit but was scared as shit to punish.

stupid format or not i'd still panick.

139 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Well played quark will do better next time m8. My fault I should have knocked him out first round.

140 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:55 pm

holdwolf

And I should have killed Tendou. I've been feeding my ego all week in random KOTHs, lining up 15-20 win streaks. You've seen those guys in there, Shadez. Even if a decent player comes up, he's still no match even for me, the lowest BoP tier.

141 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 pm

holdwolf

Btw, I think playing those poor scrubs has had an adverse effect on me xD When I face a truly good player now, I use the noob tactics I employ in these random KOTHs lol. It is so nice that those guys don't know how to punish telekicks or rolls xD Serves me right, though e.e Bad Holdy, bad!

142 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Does anyone know who FH_JackieChan is?

143 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 pm

I have played him he is good with Lao but not as good as my own why?

144 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
ZtrideRz wrote:I have played him he is good with Lao but not as good as my own why?
He added me. Never mind, it's Djoudj.

145 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm

By the way shadow nows your time to shine m8 we have got nothing to lose m8 no point in feeling pressured we don't expect to win anymore so just have fun and give it your all m8. Same to you thorther.

146 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:02 pm

He will go kung lao m8 he ain't as good as me. You know this matchup m8.

147 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
I can never punish Lao's tele.

148 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 pm

He dosent know how to Tele pressure like me m8. There's a trick to how I do it. What he dose know is mix UPS he will try get in your face with dks and roll.

149 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:11 pm

And he can ex hat combo but sumtimes drops it. He is sloppy m8 dosent matter if you lose we have already lost the war m8 just fight for your pride m8 if he wins he wins think I can speak for everyone here Wink

150 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Also he is a big fan off dking infront off you and hiting you with the 24 1-2 overhead block low and poke him. You will get him with shock orbs and dash.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum