Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

FH vs BoP line-up is here !

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Shadow wrote:Just asking people not to play any FH guys that aren't your official opponent, until after the tournament. They seem to be wanting to play you to evaluate you for their team mates.

We did the same :) evaluated them for rest of clannies .

102 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:Just asking people not to play any FH guys that aren't your official opponent, until after the tournament. They seem to be wanting to play you to evaluate you for their team mates.

cant resist letting that trolling oportunity get away

103 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:
Shadow wrote:Just asking people not to play any FH guys that aren't your official opponent, until after the tournament. They seem to be wanting to play you to evaluate you for their team mates.

cant resist letting that trolling oportunity get away
saw the fh forums,the dude that uses skarlet feels confident vs my shang.

sub it is,trololol.

104 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Qwark28 wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
Shadow wrote:Just asking people not to play any FH guys that aren't your official opponent, until after the tournament. They seem to be wanting to play you to evaluate you for their team mates.

cant resist letting that trolling oportunity get away
saw the fh forums,the dude that uses skarlet feels confident vs my shang.

sub it is,trololol.

im confused, dont u play against tendou 2nd round?

105 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Next tourny should be our organization.. this is what I think.
10v10 again.

3 sets win 2 sets u advance..

loser off the previous set has option to change char.

Example.

Loogie beats vodka 2-0 first set. Loogie must keep sub for 2nd set however vodka can change vodka win second set 2-0 goes to 3rd set but loogie can change from sub to noob. Win 2 sets ur threw.

Losers go into the losers bracket.

Losers play same best off 3 sets..
Winner off the overall losers bracket faces faces the winner off the winners bracket.

However the winner off the winners bracket in the final must only win 2 sets against the losers bracket finalist.

The loser must win 5 sets.

This is how offline tournaments go well most off them. Playing best of 3 and your out dosent really prove much. I've lost to noobs 3 games in a row before, only to come back and beat them 10 times. Anyone else agree with me?

106 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
ZtrideRz wrote:Next tourny should be our organization.. this is what I think.
10v10 again.

3 sets win 2 sets u advance..

loser off the previous set has option to change char.

Example.

Loogie beats vodka 2-0 first set. Loogie must keep sub for 2nd set however vodka can change vodka win second set 2-0 goes to 3rd set but loogie can change from sub to noob. Win 2 sets ur threw.

Losers go into the losers bracket.

Losers play same best off 3 sets..
Winner off the overall losers bracket faces faces the winner off the winners bracket.

However the winner off the winners bracket in the final must only win 2 sets against the losers bracket finalist.

The loser must win 5 sets.

This is how offline tournaments go well most off them. Playing best of 3 and your out dosent really prove much. I've lost to noobs 3 games in a row before, only to come back and beat them 10 times. Anyone else agree with me?


AGREED

107 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
Shadow wrote:Just asking people not to play any FH guys that aren't your official opponent, until after the tournament. They seem to be wanting to play you to evaluate you for their team mates.

cant resist letting that trolling oportunity get away
saw the fh forums,the dude that uses skarlet feels confident vs my shang.

sub it is,trololol.

I beat his Skarlet 4-2
He loves to waste meter on en dash into overhead slash...
Jumps back to teleport, after a couple of matches it got predictable and i could own his stupid meter burning Skarlet!!!
You got hom easy Qwarkie!
His Rain is a bitch to handle though... Very technical!

108 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
loogie wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
Shadow wrote:Just asking people not to play any FH guys that aren't your official opponent, until after the tournament. They seem to be wanting to play you to evaluate you for their team mates.

cant resist letting that trolling oportunity get away
saw the fh forums,the dude that uses skarlet feels confident vs my shang.

sub it is,trololol.

I beat his Skarlet 4-2
He loves to waste meter on en dash into overhead slash...
Jumps back to teleport, after a couple of matches it got predictable and i could own his stupid meter burning Skarlet!!!
You got hom easy Qwarkie!
His Rain is a bitch to handle though... Very technical!

don't care about rain,i got him,i wanna know about skarlet.

how did he beat you 2 sets?

did he adapt to anything?

109 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Vjeekes

avatar
Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:
loogie wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
Shadow wrote:Just asking people not to play any FH guys that aren't your official opponent, until after the tournament. They seem to be wanting to play you to evaluate you for their team mates.

cant resist letting that trolling oportunity get away
saw the fh forums,the dude that uses skarlet feels confident vs my shang.

sub it is,trololol.

I beat his Skarlet 4-2
He loves to waste meter on en dash into overhead slash...
Jumps back to teleport, after a couple of matches it got predictable and i could own his stupid meter burning Skarlet!!!
You got hom easy Qwarkie!
His Rain is a bitch to handle though... Very technical!

don't care about rain,i got him,i wanna know about skarlet.

how did he beat you 2 sets?

did he adapt to anything?

You really should care about his rain man, ZtriderZ's Lao is very strong but lost 2 games in a row against him. I know that doesn't proove or show anything. Just do not underestimate his power.

http://devilapes.forumotion.com

110 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
His rain is very good m8 altho I beat him in casuals his skarlet is pretty easy its his rain.

111 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
I agree the we need a better format next tourney. 2/3 doesn't really prove anything.

112 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Well played thorper.

113 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Vjeekes wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
loogie wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
Shadow wrote:Just asking people not to play any FH guys that aren't your official opponent, until after the tournament. They seem to be wanting to play you to evaluate you for their team mates.

cant resist letting that trolling oportunity get away
saw the fh forums,the dude that uses skarlet feels confident vs my shang.

sub it is,trololol.

I beat his Skarlet 4-2
He loves to waste meter on en dash into overhead slash...
Jumps back to teleport, after a couple of matches it got predictable and i could own his stupid meter burning Skarlet!!!
You got hom easy Qwarkie!
His Rain is a bitch to handle though... Very technical!

don't care about rain,i got him,i wanna know about skarlet.

how did he beat you 2 sets?

did he adapt to anything?

You really should care about his rain man, ZtriderZ's Lao is very strong but lost 2 games in a row against him. I know that doesn't proove or show anything. Just do not underestimate his power.
I REALLY don't care about rain,i know the matchup well and held my own and almost beat usedforglue's rain,what i'm interested in is skarlet because i can barely recognize her mixups and specials.

114 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:38 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
I hop i fifht today... Was supposed to fight yesterday then kbx asks to postpone !
I'm livid, i want my fight with his damn Ermac NOW! Everybody got a piece of the action and i'm idle !!!!
If he doesnt fight today it should be a forfeit!

Also dissapointed Oca declined, last minute. Turns out he wasn't into MK that much...oh well, the good thing is, Djoudj is their weakest fighter Wink

115 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:24 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
rofl**ignorrant**rofl

my french is not that good, but i think i found out 2 things.

1. saja said that he might go on stryker vs shang ( he said tha anti shang has 2 guns - stryker?)
2. if fh looses this tourney, tendou said that he we will leave the clan...

this is what i understood wi my broken french, i could b wrong tho

rofl**ignorrant**rofl

116 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
BoP_Citpoc wrote:rofl**ignorrant**rofl

my french is not that good, but i think i found out 2 things.

1. saja said that he might go on stryker vs shang ( he said tha anti shang has 2 guns - stryker?)
2. if fh looses this tourney, tendou said that he we will leave the clan...

this is what i understood wi my broken french, i could b wrong tho

rofl**ignorrant**rofl

They are beatable, if not this tourney next one we will win it

117 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
loogie wrote:
BoP_Citpoc wrote:rofl**ignorrant**rofl

my french is not that good, but i think i found out 2 things.

1. saja said that he might go on stryker vs shang ( he said tha anti shang has 2 guns - stryker?)
2. if fh looses this tourney, tendou said that he we will leave the clan...

this is what i understood wi my broken french, i could b wrong tho

rofl**ignorrant**rofl

They are beatable, if not this tourney next one we will win it

ya, im jus sayin

118 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
I played his stryker in caduals and beat him fairly easily if he goes stryker vs quark he is dead his skarlet is very predictable block low then hi... Let him waste meter then punish him I know you said you don't care about rain but its the only char I see him beating you with I beat his rain 7-4 in casuals. Lost 2-1 in tourny he played stryker v me in casuals twice and got owned he played skarlet like about 7-8 times against me and lost all the last games was close tho only because I played bad tho he played reptile 3 times won 1 lost 2.

Hope this helps its his rain that was hard work, his skarlet was not as good as derplastics which is probably why I didn't struggle he moaned about her saying he hates her online cause he cannot fully combo to 44%. Rush him down m8 with chi m8 your chi will own him I reckon saying that I haven't played your shang. Try him with shang if you lose go chi I cannot see him beating you with anyone but rain. The my honest opinion I know you said you nearly beat ufgs rain. But his is very good too.

119 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Also tenduo leaving the clan dose not surprise me the guys a nob. He played me one game yesterday beat me 2-1. Then left and declined all my challengers as usual he is a dodger he prides himself with his one win rarther than playing a few games hate players like that. Like they know if they keep playing you'll figure them out and beat them so they would rarther run. Which unfortunatly seems to be the case with a lot of FH members. Which is why this tournament setup up of best of 3 dose not surprise me as won't the fact if they win there not being another one. Remember I said this love being right.

120 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Which is why am hoping quark the best player in our clan imo (no offence to others) will pull a rabit out of the hat and win this for us. I have great confidence in shadow and thorther to :). And loogie sorry.

121 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
I don't understand how Ruby is fighting Saja... Tendou vs Holdwolf was before Ruby match, was it not?

122 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:I don't understand how Ruby is fighting Saja... Tendou vs Holdwolf was before Ruby match, was it not?
if i ain't broke don't fix it,i don't wanna fight raiden.

123 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Give me the old kung Lao and ill take this tournament single handed :D

124 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
So, now we approach the second round of the tournament. Right now it's 3 vs 6.

125 Re: FH vs BoP line-up is here ! on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
Shadow wrote:So, now we approach the second round of the tournament. Right now it's 3 vs 6.

Truth be told i don't find myself getting through tommorow's fight but i know you'll do it because i've fought your kabal about a hundred times,now i'm not gonna bullshit you with all nice and flowery comments about how easily you'll do it.

It's gonna be fucking brutal but i know you have the potential to do it.

Thother,before i'd have said you had as much of a chance as Shadow but you're rusty,after the tournament i believe you'll get your mojo back and will be one of our heavy guns.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum