Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Things I hate about MK9 online

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Things I hate about MK9 online on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:23 am

Guest

avatar
Guest


1. Camouflaged noobs 

We've at least met one of these what they do is target people who are new to the game or generally crap and then they would challenge them , start spamming and end up winning like a true bitch. What I hate most about these lot is once someone says no to a game they start whining in the lobby and start saying crap like this

" player is a noob" "your shit" "go practice" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

This just shows how sexually inactive these people are.

2. People who say GG after a crap a game

I consider them to be undercover noobs. These people just act like a good sport so nobody could actually tell them that they are either shit or they spam or whatever the case. 

What they normally do is play very few amount of games and start fighting you with the most sly tactics (uppercuts) with the same player for about 1-3 games and then say no once you decide to change your player (I wonder why) . Once you end up on the chat they say bolocks like this

"Good games" *tries gives advice even though it doesn't make sense* 
And if you do beat them they say this

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" "you noob" 
then they explode with a shit excuse

3. Rage quitters

In some cases I don't mind rage quitting or the more formal term "leaving". Some people leave a game because their just sick of dealing with spammers that I'm fine with. What I don't appreciate is leaving ultimately because you lost not even going to explain how pussy that is because we all know how annoying it is. For those who leave matches with a spammer that means the spammer probably will be saying some crap in the lobby such as...

"RAGE QUITTER!" "Fucking noob" "go practice" "Next noob please" " I AM THE BEST" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

4. Koth boosters

Firstly somebody tell me the point of Koth points its a pointless currency! Spamming in a koth lobby is pointless you don't get nothing out of it. The amounts of messages I get saying "give 10" "I want this trophy" "boost?" has anyone ever entered a boosting lobby trust me funniest thing I've seen on MK9. Its just a fleet of noobs in a koth match giving each other 10's. When you enter these lobbies you will receive hate mail so be warned. Anyway once its your turn to fight you'll be allowed to win the first fight but then you gotta give the next guy in line a turn don't do that just keep on beating them because the lobby slowly isolates all the noobs in it. Typical messages given by boosters

Parental insults, sexual threats and  more whining

5. Street fighter worshippers 

They keep spamming in the lobby saying "MK is shit" "SF FTW" when they win a game "You all are shit" when they lose a game "HAHAHAHHAHA" 

Let me know if any of these happen with you because it sure does happen with me. I probably missed out some points so let me know ^_^

2 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:45 am

holdwolf

avatar
Lols Ridi, this made me laugh :D

1. Camouflaged noobs:

There are many, MAAAANY players like this. Lemme think of a few from the top of my head.... Slavan005 or something, for one. Always challenging accounts with low stats. He is a horrible, HORRIBLE player incapable of using ANY character. He tries to win by spam, of course. When I made a second account, he challenged me (even though he ran from KOTHs and denied my challenges otherwise). After he got flawlessed in the first round, he rage quit. Naturally.

2. People who say GG after a crap a game

Sometimes I resent hearing GG. Like, for instance, last week, I got spammed to death three matches in a row with loads of lag by a Kung Lao. I had enough and said NO to the rematch and he sends GG. IT WAS NOT A GOOD GAME! It was a horrible, LAGGY game and I am ashamed I lost (thrice!) to a KL who's combos consist of spin and uppercut. The games were NOT good, bitch. The previous time I played that guy, I got him 4:1.

3. Rage quitters

Hate those little bitches. There's a whole bunch of them in ranked. Many leave so that their nice little records which mean as much as a fly on shit wouldn't get tarnished. And this ESPECIALLY goes for the top position holders on the leader boards. Skill-less little whiny bitches they are.

4. Koth boosters

I've never seen one of these, to be honest :p


3 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
holdwolf wrote:Lols Ridi, this made me laugh :D

1. Camouflaged noobs:

There are many, MAAAANY players like this. Lemme think of a few from the top of my head.... Slavan005 or something, for one. Always challenging accounts with low stats. He is a horrible, HORRIBLE player incapable of using ANY character. He tries to win by spam, of course. When I made a second account, he challenged me (even though he ran from KOTHs and denied my challenges otherwise). After he got flawlessed in the first round, he rage quit. Naturally.

2. People who say GG after a crap a game

Sometimes I resent hearing GG. Like, for instance, last week, I got spammed to death three matches in a row with loads of lag by a Kung Lao. I had enough and said NO to the rematch and he sends GG. IT WAS NOT A GOOD GAME! It was a horrible, LAGGY game and I am ashamed I lost (thrice!) to a KL who's combos consist of spin and uppercut. The games were NOT good, bitch. The previous time I played that guy, I got him 4:1.

3. Rage quitters

Hate those little bitches. There's a whole bunch of them in ranked. Many leave so that their nice little records which mean as much as a fly on shit wouldn't get tarnished. And this ESPECIALLY goes for the top position holders on the leader boards. Skill-less little whiny bitches they are.

4. Koth boosters

I've never seen one of these, to be honest :p



Ahhh if I get a capture card I'm so going to do a series were I frame these players.

4 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:14 pm

misskiss88

avatar
R1D1_998 wrote:

1. Camouflaged noobs 

We've at least met one of these what they do is target people who are new to the game or generally crap and then they would challenge them , start spamming and end up winning like a true bitch. What I hate most about these lot is once someone says no to a game they start whining in the lobby and start saying crap like this

" player is a noob" "your shit" "go practice" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

This just shows how sexually inactive these people are.

2. People who say GG after a crap a game

I consider them to be undercover noobs. These people just act like a good sport so nobody could actually tell them that they are either shit or they spam or whatever the case. 

What they normally do is play very few amount of games and start fighting you with the most sly tactics (uppercuts) with the same player for about 1-3 games and then say no once you decide to change your player (I wonder why) . Once you end up on the chat they say bolocks like this

"Good games" *tries gives advice even though it doesn't make sense* 
And if you do beat them they say this

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" "you noob" 
then they explode with a shit excuse

3. Rage quitters

In some cases I don't mind rage quitting or the more formal term "leaving". Some people leave a game because their just sick of dealing with spammers that I'm fine with. What I don't appreciate is leaving ultimately because you lost not even going to explain how pussy that is because we all know how annoying it is. For those who leave matches with a spammer that means the spammer probably will be saying some crap in the lobby such as...

"RAGE QUITTER!" "Fucking noob" "go practice" "Next noob please" " I AM THE BEST" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

4. Koth boosters

Firstly somebody tell me the point of Koth points its a pointless currency! Spamming in a koth lobby is pointless you don't get nothing out of it. The amounts of messages I get saying "give 10" "I want this trophy" "boost?" has anyone ever entered a boosting lobby trust me funniest thing I've seen on MK9. Its just a fleet of noobs in a koth match giving each other 10's. When you enter these lobbies you will receive hate mail so be warned. Anyway once its your turn to fight you'll be allowed to win the first fight but then you gotta give the next guy in line a turn don't do that just keep on beating them because the lobby slowly isolates all the noobs in it. Typical messages given by boosters

Parental insults, sexual threats and  more whining

5. Street fighter worshippers 

They keep spamming in the lobby saying "MK is shit" "SF FTW" when they win a game "You all are shit" when they lose a game "HAHAHAHHAHA" 

Let me know if any of these happen with you because it sure does happen with me. I probably missed out some points so let me know ^_^
Oh, I say "gg" after pretty much every game even though it's a crappy one. I thought I was just being nice, now I have to re-consider;) Lol

5 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:21 pm

holdwolf

avatar
Sometimes, my dear, it can seem as if you're just saying it for the sake of saying it, lol. But hey, only a salty loser will view it as such :D

Btw, welcome! :)

6 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:10 pm

misskiss88

avatar
so that's why I get so much hate mail?Razz haha. I must stop being nice.
Thanks:)

7 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:15 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
I say gg regardless of what happened. It's gamer manners really.
If I don't say gg, I don't say anything and then I really consider the player to be bottom of trash.

As for what I hate:

1. Lag Dialers:
They typically pick Mileena, Reptile, Scorpion, somebody who's a low effort winner. They lag like fuck and dial in 40+ damage combos and then think it wasn't the lag that won the game if you can't poke out. Typically Shark Teeth and the rest of the sorry ass losers.

2. e-Tough Kiddies:
You know, when they are so hardcore that they'll even tell you they are. Godforbid you drop your combo and lose a match because you happen to be playing a character that takes effort to win with, and they're allover you.
Or they just spam the chat over and over like their opinion matters half a fuck.

3. Jackrabbits:
They always crossjump you for full combo and you can't uppercut them, EVER. Because they lag so fucking much that you are probably seeing what they were doing 10 minutes ago thanks for MK9's _amazing_ development. Fuck you NRS.
The way to identify a Jackrabbit is if you go into crouch and you get crossjumped repeatedly, keep trying to uppercut at the right frame. If you can't uppercut them at least every second time they try that, you're lagging and just don't accept next match.
Crossjump is uppercuttable or d1able, if you can't, don't play them.

8 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 am

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
I Agree with Lotus.it's really annoying to lose from these players,especially when you use a hard to play char like Lotus and I do.these laggy full combo users drive me crazy..........usually they have a bad attitude even if they win.I would like to add 2 more categories:

1.The Fatality-iers.
Ok.the 50% of MK history is the finishing moves...but..do you really have to do a fatality every single time u win?babality has a kind of symbolism if performed..(Even if i don't agree most of the times)But fatality online?it's already enough that we wait a lot and disconnect thanx to the servers.really don't need to waste time on fatalities.


2.The Youtubers.
Sub-zeros,Kabals,Cyraxes,Scorpions,Kitanas.... 90% of online players doing the exact same fucking things.carbon copied.i wonder if these players really feel the mind trips/traps of mk. net/bomb traps,thousands of ice clones,dash wannabe cancels,and jthe princess' jumping fans.I really hate this game sometimes.

about the "gg" thing,i think it's a good thing to say...even to the spammers.shows respect,and also that we have nothing to prove.also annoying to some people who need their teeth smashed anyway.

9 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
Reflections: I can tell you down to a T-bone how to fuck over any character's user that's a youtuber. They have holes as big as fucking Gibraltar in their game.
Tell me who you have a problem with and we'll work on it.
I'm trashing Kabal MAINS now with Jade. Kabal has fuck all against Jade.

Airball spam? Flash, High boomerang. Ground saw? Flash, shadowkick or u3.

Wakeup? Flash, block, punish with full combo if he uses wakeup, or continue pressure if he stands up blocking.

NDCC? Learn when to poke out.

It takes really skilled kabals to even touch me.

10 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:26 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
BoP_Jade wrote:I say gg regardless of what happened. It's gamer manners really.
If I don't say gg, I don't say anything and then I really consider the player to be bottom of trash.

As for what I hate:

1. Lag Dialers:
They typically pick Mileena, Reptile, Scorpion, somebody who's a low effort winner. They lag like fuck and dial in 40+ damage combos and then think it wasn't the lag that won the game if you can't poke out. Typically Shark Teeth and the rest of the sorry ass losers.

2. e-Tough Kiddies:
You know, when they are so hardcore that they'll even tell you they are. Godforbid you drop your combo and lose a match because you happen to be playing a character that takes effort to win with, and they're allover you.
Or they just spam the chat over and over like their opinion matters half a fuck.

3. Jackrabbits:
They always crossjump you for full combo and you can't uppercut them, EVER. Because they lag so fucking much that you are probably seeing what they were doing 10 minutes ago thanks for MK9's _amazing_ development. Fuck you NRS.
The way to identify a Jackrabbit is if you go into crouch and you get crossjumped repeatedly, keep trying to uppercut at the right frame. If you can't uppercut them at least every second time they try that, you're lagging and just don't accept next match.
Crossjump is uppercuttable or d1able, if you can't, don't play them.

If it was genuinely a good game then say good game. If it was a crappy game don't say anything

11 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
R1D1_998 wrote:
If it was genuinely a good game then say good game. If it was a crappy game don't say anything
You don't understand the roots of GG.

A little history lesson.
Back in the mid/late 90's when competitive online gaming was still nowhere as organized or serious as it is today, a group of Starcraft players has started to feel that it's time to grow up out of the hbit of cussing one another out regularly after matches. They created the first five clans of Starcraft History.
These were, in order of appearance:
Tarsonis Defenders (TD)
Maximus Brood ~[MB]
Warriors of Death {W0D}
Visiting from the Quake Scene the New Rage Clan ::nRc::
And eXperts ~|X|

By 1998, these clans used to hang out in a common channel called #GoodGameThanks and had a bot moderator that'd ban anybody automatically for the use of the word "noob". The phrase "Good Game Thanks" does not refer to whether the game was really any good, and it doesn't actually taunt the losing party of the game.
It simply denotes: "Thank you for playing, I respect you as a fellow player, I have no hard feelings because this is just a game on the computer."

It's called Gamer Manners. GoodGameThanks has become commonplace in competitive games since then, and being a good sport is just mandatory if one wants to be respected. So take no offence to it, and use it too. It's a good way to be.

12 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:51 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
BoP_Jade wrote:
R1D1_998 wrote:
If it was genuinely a good game then say good game. If it was a crappy game don't say anything
You don't understand the roots of GG.

A little history lesson.
Back in the mid/late 90's when competitive online gaming was still nowhere as organized or serious as it is today, a group of Starcraft players has started to feel that it's time to grow up out of the hbit of cussing one another out regularly after matches. They created the first five clans of Starcraft History.
These were, in order of appearance:
Tarsonis Defenders (TD)
Maximus Brood ~[MB]
Warriors of Death {W0D}
Visiting from the Quake Scene the New Rage Clan ::nRc::
And eXperts ~|X|

By 1998, these clans used to hang out in a common channel called #GoodGameThanks and had a bot moderator that'd ban anybody automatically for the use of the word "noob". The phrase "Good Game Thanks" does not refer to whether the game was really any good, and it doesn't actually taunt the losing party of the game.
It simply denotes: "Thank you for playing, I respect you as a fellow player, I have no hard feelings because this is just a game on the computer."

It's called Gamer Manners. GoodGameThanks has become commonplace in competitive games since then, and being a good sport is just mandatory if one wants to be respected. So take no offence to it, and use it too. It's a good way to be.

I never said that you should start using foul language -_-
Just said if it wans't a good game then don't say good game just keep calm and carry on playing

13 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
R1D1_998 wrote:

I never said that you should start using foul language -_-
Just said if it wans't a good game then don't say good game just keep calm and carry on playing

And I'm telling you why people use it and why you shouldn't hate it. :D

14 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
BoP_Jade wrote:I'm trashing Kabal MAINS now with Jade. Kabal has fuck all against Jade.

Airball spam? Flash, High boomerang. Ground saw? Flash, shadowkick or u3.

Wakeup? Flash, block, punish with full combo if he uses wakeup, or continue pressure if he stands up blocking.

NDCC? Learn when to poke out.

It takes really skilled kabals to even touch me.

You're not fighting good Kabal's then. Jade has a slight advantage for the fact that not many people have MU exp against her. Also, I think you would think differently if you played offline against a good Kabal. Another reason why MU charts don't mean much to me, apart from a general idea of how character's are ranked. Jade is supposed to be bottom 5, yet you say you're beating the highest ranked character in the game. I think player MU charts are more important, I know they don't exist, but mentally they do. Also, you don't even have to be good to win online, so don't make your 'Kabal win streak' seem like more than it is. You got my respect for sticking with your character for so long though !

Kabal is weird online, he has a small disadvantage due to his online execution, but has a small advantage due to his pressure strings and the fact that online isn't the same frames as offline. Agree with what you said though about poking out. Once people learn when to poke out, he won't be as tough to beat. You need to learn his frame data imo, and see how much advantage he has for his major pressure strings. Even I have a tough time against him, but because of online, I don't know if it's my fault or online. I try poking out at the right time, but sometimes get caught in a combo because of it.

Wow, wasn't expecting this post to be that long...

15 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Shadow wrote:.
You're theory fighting, I'm saying how it is for me. I can even go toe to toe with your kabal, remember? Online or not online, assuming that neither of us will lose a hand by going offline, we'd be at the same footing skill-wise.
You don't need to defend your main, everybody knows Kabal is #1 currently.

But the average online Kabal is chanceless against my Jade. I fear a good Scorpion way more.

16 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
BoP_Jade wrote:You're theory fighting, I'm saying how it is for me. I can even go toe to toe with your kabal, remember?

My Kabal isn't that great so it probably isn't too hard to beat him. Let's say you fight REO, arguably the best Kabal player, you get beat by a huge margin, would you say it's his skill or it's the MU? This is what I mean by player charts and MU charts.

If you want serious fights to really test it, then I'm up for it. I don't really ever take online matches that seriously.

BoP_Jade wrote:You don't need to defend your main, everybody knows Kabal is #1 currently.

I wasn't defending him because he's my main (which he isn't anymore), I was just giving my opinions.

BoP_Jade wrote:But the average online Kabal is chanceless against my Jade. I fear a good Scorpion way more.

An average anybody isn't too hard to beat, they're average for a reason. You say online, like I said in my last post, I think it would be much different offline. I understand if you only play online so this point might be invalid, I'm just saying.

Just out of curiosity, who are the Kabal's that you've beat? Just randoms?

17 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 pm

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
Thanx for the history lesson Lotus.Very interesting.it's about manners as you say.As for the youtubers ,the shadow flash is really a solution.these kabals/Cyraxes/sub-zeros are so sticked to the youtube technics, that they continue throwing nets,saws,iceballs,even if you avoided ALL of them.it's funny,and also tiring to perform shadow flash before everything.... at the end,the pink pole is used like a vibrator.hahaha
Shadow.you really think Kabal has disadvantages online?I mean,even noobs can be dangerous with him.also a good Kabal is really a nightmare.the toughest opponent of all.maybe when we do these training sessions we talked about,you'll prove he's not that broken.for now, Kabal and Reptile is the reason to quit playing online..fuck!

18 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:14 pm

misskiss88

avatar
EarlyReflections wrote:I Agree with Lotus.it's really annoying to lose from these players,especially when you use a hard to play char like Lotus and I do.these laggy full combo users drive me crazy..........usually they have a bad attitude even if they win.I would like to add 2 more categories:

1.The Fatality-iers.
Ok.the 50% of MK history is the finishing moves...but..do you really have to do a fatality every single time u win?babality has a kind of symbolism if performed..(Even if i don't agree most of the times)But fatality online?it's already enough that we wait a lot and disconnect thanx to the servers.really don't need to waste time on fatalities.


2.The Youtubers.
Sub-zeros,Kabals,Cyraxes,Scorpions,Kitanas.... 90% of online players doing the exact same fucking things.carbon copied.i wonder if these players really feel the mind trips/traps of mk. net/bomb traps,thousands of ice clones,dash wannabe cancels,and jthe princess' jumping fans.I really hate this game sometimes.

about the "gg" thing,i think it's a good thing to say...even to the spammers.shows respect,and also that we have nothing to prove.also annoying to some people who need their teeth smashed anyway.

I agree with u Reflections about the fatalities. Over and over and over again... yeah we know you can do a fatality, good for u... I'm an impatiant girl, so let's stop them for the most part and every one will be happy (read I)

19 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Shadow

avatar
Wild Ape
@Reflections - Personally, I think over half the cast, maybe all of them, are 'broken' online. I've fought Kano's and Baraka's, and sometimes they give me more trouble than the 'top tier' characters. I can hardly punish them at all, Kano's Up Ball, Baraka's Charge etc. Lao online speaks for himself. Noob can be tough sometimes because of the weird dash blocking online. Mileena has a lot of advantage with her strings. Most zoners are tough because it's harder to get in online than off.

Kabal definitely has disadvantages, I can't count the amount of times I've dropped a combo or lost pressure advantage to lose the round/match. Being one of the top two most execution heavy characters in the game, you really need to be on point with everything. I think his main disadvantage depends on the player. Most Kabal's have a pattern. Some Kabal's will zone for days until they catch you jumping with an iAGB into spin. Others may dash in close and start pressure. Most Kabal's have a 'routine' of pressure strings they use, B1,NDC, B1,2,NDC, 2,NDC, F3,2,NDC, F3,NDC. They are the main pressure strings that Kabal players use. Obviously there's 1,1,4,NDC, 1,1,1,NDC and other variations, but you don't see these too much. Some Kabal's will end their pressure short with a throw, some may go for the 50/50, others will just pressure until you let go of block or try poking and HC into spin. I'm not saying he isn't broken online, it just depends how good the player is with him.

Like I said in my last post, anybody can win online, with any character. Last night I was having close games with Wolf in a KotH, then some terrible Noob Saibot player was up and almost flawlessed me. I don't think he even did a combo, just typical Noob crap. That's online for you.

Definitely up for playing with you though !

20 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Shadow, we're not fighting REO.
I'd love to fight people like him next door but I can't.

Reflections: Go into Practice mode.
AI: Expert
Meter: Always Full

ENGLOW into n3 n2 and b1 punish everything. don't do anything just glow, glow, glow, glow and if you can punish something, punish. your hand will get used to it. Also to do bf3 on wakeup.

21 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
Any of you are welcome to visit me @ Budapest though. You can stay overnight and we can play 12 hours straight :D

22 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
I think a ponitless fatality is just another way of saying "fuck you"

23 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 pm

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
Shadow..you are right.the half of the cast can be broken.the thing with kabal is that is a very mainstream character,so many players keep advancing and finding new technics...but as you say,everyone can beat everyone.I'm thinking that the game is not so unbalanced as we say.we've seen really good Jades,or sheevas or strykers that prove that it's a matter of playstyle..

Misskiss:you are not impatient at all!

Lotus:I ve completely dropped off the b2.especially after the glow.even the cancel into df2 isn't cool for me.the n2 and n3 are the real deal.tricky,and pressure friendly.. thank you for your invitation too.Everyone is welcomed in Athens too.especially the next summer where we can hit the islands!

24 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
wow i go to sleep and wake up to this.

shadow unless barakas blade charge is done in your face then it's not punishable,thats the whole point of it.

25 Re: Things I hate about MK9 online on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 pm

EarlyReflections

avatar
Wild Ape
yeah..this topic is on fire

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum