Devil Ape Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:51 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frame data

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frame data Empty Frame data Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

Wasn't sure where to put this...

Is there a beginners guide to frame data, or something like that? I know that all character's frame data is on TYM. Is there a real advantage to knowing about it, other than knowing which moves beat your opponents?

I honestly don't understand it that well. I understand the basics of it, if your move is less frames than your opponent's move, then you have advantage. That's pretty much as far as i understand it. What else do i need to know?

2Frame data Empty Re: Frame data Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am

Loogie

Loogie
Going wild

Shadow wrote:Wasn't sure where to put this...

Is there a beginners guide to frame data, or something like that? I know that all character's frame data is on TYM. Is there a real advantage to knowing about it, other than knowing which moves beat your opponents?

I honestly don't understand it that well. I understand the basics of it, if your move is less frames than your opponent's move, then you have advantage. That's pretty much as far as i understand it. What else do i need to know?

frame data on block is very important, also frame data for cancelled hits .... you would know which block strings lets you to continute pressure, which makes you vulnerable ...

did you know that air breakers allow for free pressure? after air breaker you recover much quicker then opp and can dash in for pressure (assuming he will not wakeup).

yes, to answer, frame data is key on using your char to full capacity. and also knowing your matchups better, if someone is using an unsafe (frame disadvantage) would you know how to punish and with what? Razz
Capiche?

3Frame data Empty Re: Frame data Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 am

Shadow

Shadow
Wild Ape

loogie wrote:frame data on block is very important, also frame data for cancelled hits .... you would know which block strings lets you to continute pressure, which makes you vulnerable ...

did you know that air breakers allow for free pressure? after air breaker you recover much quicker then opp and can dash in for pressure (assuming he will not wakeup).

yes, to answer, frame data is key on using your char to full capacity. and also knowing your matchups better, if someone is using an unsafe (frame disadvantage) would you know how to punish and with what? Razz
Capiche?

What's the best way of learning about it?

Looking at the frame data for a character won't really help me too much, will it? I would need to compare it to the frame data of another character, right?

EDIT: About the air breakers, i've seen REO Nomad Dash to opponent to take advantage after air breaker. I also found that you can Nomad Dash after a full screen saw hits, it will take you to behind the opponent. Need to be certain saw will hit though so it's not worth the risk really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum