Devil Ape Clan

European Mortal Kombat X Clan

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» [DA-Kombat-League] - Season #1
by llabslb Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

» I'm back?
by c0ki Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

» first DevilApes Tournament
by Vjeekes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

» how to beat Jacqui's handgun
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 am

» Social Media
by Loogie Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 am

» ANSHOXX (real name Yannis)
by Vjeekes Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am

» Kung Lao HAT TRICK possible pressure?
by WamZlay Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

» Matthias "Wam-Zlay
by WamZlay Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 pm

» DA Matchmaking Forum
by CountryPistol Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 pm

» Recruitment
by Vjeekes Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

» Proposed Tournament Strategy
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

» Newest New Guy
by llabslb Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

» Euro Kombat
by Vjeekes Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 am

» Starting up the forum | Covering Sub Zero
by llabslb Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

» Hey!
by c0ki Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

» Hii
by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:25 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Who's interested?

Sign Up here

Team1: Loog - ? - ?

Team2: SUOMI - ? - ?



Last edited by loogie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 am

SUOMIPOIKA

avatar
Going wild
I have to wake up early in the morning of 26th. Do you know how long it should last?

3 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
SUOMIPOIKA wrote:I have to wake up early in the morning of 26th. Do you know how long it should last?

Each match would last max of 4mins i think, and if every match goes to 3/5 we could have maximum of 5 matches per fixture to get a winner for the tie. so 20 minutes max per tie.

we will have a minimum of 3 ties = 1 full hour OR a maximum 5 ties = 1 hour 40 mins

but i really dont think it will stretch that far, i am assuming here that every match will go to round 3 and will be very very close just to be on the safe side.

to answer your question then:

anything between 1 hour and 1.5 hours if everyone is logged in on time. :)

4 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

avatar
Going wild
loogie wrote:
SUOMIPOIKA wrote:I have to wake up early in the morning of 26th. Do you know how long it should last?

Each match would last max of 4mins i think, and if every match goes to 3/5 we could have maximum of 5 matches per fixture to get a winner for the tie. so 20 minutes max per tie.

we will have a minimum of 3 ties = 1 full hour OR a maximum 5 ties = 1 hour 40 mins

but i really dont think it will stretch that far, i am assuming here that every match will go to round 3 and will be very very close just to be on the safe side.

to answer your question then:

anything between 1 hour and 1.5 hours if everyone is logged in on time. :)
I'm in

5 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
put me in :) im not sure what team id like to join though... ( flipped a coin ) Suomi's team.

6 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
we shouldnt decide till were all done

im in

7 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Ok, 2 more slots remain :)

8 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:56 pm

holdwolf

avatar
I'll try to make it Loog! :)

9 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
i got boned

one guy wont connect,the other stuffs my d1 after a blocked d3

fags,pack up fly to greece and get ready for a beatdown

VZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
Can it

11 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

avatar
Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:
the other stuffs my d1 after a blocked d3
That d1 would of not killed me Razz

12 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
SUOMIPOIKA wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
the other stuffs my d1 after a blocked d3
That d1 would of not killed me Razz
a punch to the balls wouldn't kill you?!?!?!

still,just salty about online is what i am,i can't even dash block properly

im gonna fucking kidnap you and bring you here.

now.

Suomi,I want to play a game.

13 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:52 pm

SUOMIPOIKA

avatar
Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:
SUOMIPOIKA wrote:
Qwark28 wrote:
the other stuffs my d1 after a blocked d3
That d1 would of not killed me Razz
a punch to the balls wouldn't kill you?!?!?!

still,just salty about online is what i am,i can't even dash block properly

im gonna fucking kidnap you and bring you here.

now.

Suomi,I want to play a game.
Lol ^^ ggs

14 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 am

Loogie

avatar
Going wild
my connection was close to shit yesterday ... sorry guys!

but i think it was still fun to get together in one room, mess about and have some fights.

Team1: Trax, Loog, Suomi
Team2: Robo, Wolf, Ruby

I think it was balanced team selection, Team1 won - big WOOLAYY for that, too bad i couldnt connect with Ruby.

Results:
Trax vs Robo - 0-3
Loog vs Robo - 3-0
Loog vs Wolf - 3-1
Loog vs Ruby - couldnt connect
Suomi vs Ruby - 3-0

Lets try and do this every week, ill try and fix my net in the meantime so we have less lagg and DC problems.

GGs everyone

15 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Dictator

avatar
Wild Ape
wasnt balanced at all!

16 Re: 3 vs 3 - Monday 25th, 7PM CET on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Guest

avatar
Guest
i dont wish to take part in anymore of them.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum