by Vjeekes Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself! :)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Introduce yourself! :) on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

holdwolf

Hi ladies,

We've been playing online so often lately, yet I feel like I barely know you guys. I know how you play and which characters you play, but not who you are. :)

So, let's introduce ourselves to each other.

I'll start.

My real name is Vuk and I come from Serbia-suburbia. I'm 22 and am a student of Economics. Wait, let me rephrase that: I am a lazy student of Economics. Razz

I've been playing MK for around 3 months now. It's the only game I own on my PS3 xD In the foreseeable future, I'd also like to own a game like Dragon Age or Skyrim :3 But first, I have to rob a bank or something.

Erm. Well, that's all that comes to mind right now. I just ate, so my brain isn't working very well xD If you want to know anything else, just ask. :)

2 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
My name is Shadow.

I am a shadow.

Anything else? (:

3 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:10 pm

holdwolf

ASL? XD

4 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 am

Vjeekes

Wild Ape
Hi, my name is Olivier.
I'm an alcoholic
All together "hi Olivier"
=-)

I'm 28
I live in the small rainy Belgium.
I work as support engineer.
I have a beautifull daughter of 4 years.
All my free time I dedicate to MK
I play mk since 1993 :-)

http://devilapes.forumotion.com

5 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 am

Loogie

Going wild
Hi All,

My name is Gerard
I work as Market Intelligence Manager for a Danish Dairy Company
Originally from Armenia but based for work in Dubai, UAE (yeah i know I am far away from rest of the clan - geographically)

I am 29
all my spare time goes to MK, played all MKs started since 1996.
big fan of fighting games, but MK9 has been the best so far IMO

6 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 pm

my turn.

im thomas,
born egyptian and living in austria (egyptian name thomas? yes, im not a muslim), im almost 31, im married, i have chidren and im right now in vienna, austria working as an audio engineer and stayin here 4 a while.

i play mk since...hm was the first mk on snes? i dont remember but i playd since the first came out...and since then i sticked to it, i loved mkvsdc ( affraid ) and i was very happy after mk9 was released.
im a troller, means i dont take my self too serious as i never gonna reach the level of a high class fighter, still im kinda addicted to this game. i play som other games from time to times but mainly mk.

im a well known criminal so you better dont fukk with me.. Twisted Evil

7 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
I'm Ruben,17 from Greece and also am half Armenian from both of my parent's side's.

I have a yet unborn daughter and yet an unmet wife.

i love MK and would play it nonstop with friends if i could actually connect.

i also had my daughter and married my wife because i went to jail in 2012 because i shoved a bat up my ISP's owner's ass.

started playing MK about 7-8 years ago when i picked up Sly 3 and MK Shaolin monks.

after that,Deadly alliance (lol didn't know it was the same franchise since KL didn't wear a hat and LK was dead,discovered it years later) then Deception and all the way to MK9.

Have also played all the older MK's.

8 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 am

Hi im lucy.

9 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Fri May 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Vjeekes

Wild Ape
Hi lucy

http://devilapes.forumotion.com

10 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Fri May 25, 2012 9:52 pm

i like barbie and stuff, i also have a huge crush on ermac <3

11 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:14 am

Taco

Wild Ape
What's up guys?!

New to the clan and I go by the name of Taco (or Mike in real life). I live in The Netherlands, but I'm American born and partially raised. I'm of Dutch and Mexican descent. I work at Media Markt, one of the largest electronic retailers in Europe and study Communications.

I've been playing MK since I first rented MK1 for the genesis when I was 5 lol. The first MK game I actually played to win (instead of just killing people with fatals) was UMK3 in the arcades. I've played every MK game since, except MK Armageddon. Pretty sure I didn't miss much there.

I'm a pretty decent Sub Zero player that likes to fuck around with people online. I love hanging out in the lobby, challenging all shit talkers and turning them into babies (preferably with half health kombat kode XD). Just 'cause I'm a douche like that. Offline I take part in local tournaments and generally get my ass handed to me by cheap Sheeva and/or Kenshi players, even though I can take out other top players. Rages naturally ensues.

Anyways, that's about all I can think of atm. Looking forward to some good games with y'all and hope to destroy all of you and turn you into babies ^^

Peace

https://www.facebook.com/themixicanNL

12 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 am

BoP_Oaken

Going wild
HIIII

My name is THE BoP_Oaken (anyone pronouncing without the THE will be sentenced to the evils), I'm handsome, charming, a legend, and you are all likely to want to have sex with me because I am so excellent and brilliant.

Now for the ACTUAL me... My name is Alistair, I'm handsome, charming, a lege... Ok, I'm 16, I'm from Manchester, England, Europe, Earth yada yada yada, I am just entering college in September (not the American version of College, that is called University). MK is the first fighting game I've ever owned, and is now my baby.
Feel free to send me flowers whenever you want, and will probably beat you all when I learn to STOP JUMPING according to Santrax. And I love playing about 18 chracters, but I am trying to cut down to just two, Smoke, and Jax which sucks, but APPARENTLY that'll make me a good player or something, so I'ma give it a go, 1v1 me anytime I'm on, add PSN BoP_Oaken and L33TIFIED.
Bye. :)

13 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:56 am

haha you do make me laugh :) smoke and jax eh? cool choice.

14 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
BoP_Oaken wrote:My name is Alistair

Swooping is bad

noone will get the reference but i'm still laughing

15 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Loogie

Going wild
Qwark28 wrote:

Swooping is bad

say what in the what now?

16 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Shadow

Wild Ape
Qwark28 wrote:

Swooping is bad

Dragon Age: Origins.

17 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:21 pm

BoP_Oaken

Going wild
And why would noone get the reference? Alistair is like the most awesomest character in the whole of Da:O

18 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 pm

holdwolf

BoP_Oaken wrote:HIIII

My name is THE BoP_Oaken (anyone pronouncing without the THE will be sentenced to the evils), I'm handsome, charming, a legend, and you are all likely to want to have sex with me because I am so excellent and brilliant.

Now for the ACTUAL me... My name is Alistair, I'm handsome, charming, a lege... Ok, I'm 16, I'm from Manchester, England, Europe, Earth yada yada yada, I am just entering college in September (not the American version of College, that is called University). MK is the first fighting game I've ever owned, and is now my baby.
Feel free to send me flowers whenever you want, and will probably beat you all when I learn to STOP JUMPING according to Santrax. And I love playing about 18 chracters, but I am trying to cut down to just two, Smoke, and Jax which sucks, but APPARENTLY that'll make me a good player or something, so I'ma give it a go, 1v1 me anytime I'm on, add PSN BoP_Oaken and L33TIFIED.

Hello,

My name is Holdwolf and I did not get the reference, since I never played DA:O unfortunately. :p

Sex is cool, I'll have sex with anyone/anything - that's why Shadow calls me a slutfaced hoebag ^^

Such a tender age, 16 is ^^ What a Face *pedo bear* xD LOL - what? He started it, with the sex stuff! :(

Manchester, England, England, across the Atlantic sea Razz Well, welcome to BoP in any case ^^ Hope we fight again soon.

19 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Dictator

Wild Ape
holdwolf wrote:
BoP_Oaken wrote:HIIII

Hello,

My name is Holdwolf and I did not get the reference, since I never played DA:O unfortunately. :p

Sex is cool, I'll have sex with anyone/anything - that's why Shadow calls me a slutfaced hoebag ^^

Such a tender age, 16 is ^^ What a Face *pedo bear* xD LOL - what? He started it, with the sex stuff! :(

Manchester, England, England, across the Atlantic sea Razz Well, welcome to BoP in any case ^^ Hope we fight again soon.

16 is TOO OLD

20 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:11 am

I don't tell my name over the internet, old habit. Been on the internet since 1995, seen this and that. Like my privacy. I was born in oct 1982, played mk since the first version hit the local arcades, used to rape faces with Rayden and later Kung Lao, eventually cyrax and kabal in mk3. Then around Ultimate ... wait no, Trilogy, I had to sell my ps1.

Bought ps3 in apr2011 just for mk9. I regretted it but now that I have a good team to stick around and more skilled people to learn from, I'm going to be sticking around.

I'm a communications expert, mainly electronic media but I'm also an aspiring writer. That is why I'm so good at propaganda and disinformation /aka trolling tym.com/ and finding the grip on people. Those that don't catch on can very soon come to hate me because I kick the lion while it's down so to speak: I love to hurt people who deserve it and I love to help people who need me to.

I'm the ancientEST of evils, worship me.

21 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:40 pm

There is something dark about you, i don't know what but i think you are my nemesis.

22 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm

misskiss88

Hey!

My name is Emelie, MissKiss, miss, missy, bitch, whore or whatever you wanna call me (my friends call me Kissan). I'm 24 years old but feel like 70. I am born and raised in Sweden, my parents are swedish but my grandfather is hungarian and my grandmother is finnish, so I like to call myself "exotic".

I have an 7 year old baby, his name is Hugin. He is 167 cm tall and weigh around 550 kg, and he is between my legs all the time:P He is obedient too, just slap him a little with a whip and he will do as u say. I love him<3 Whips, spurs and high boots are my thing.

I'm a nerd to the teeth, science; especially Biology is my thang! I work as a Biomedical laboratory analyst at a hospital lab. I love bacteria and viruses more the most people.

I been playing video games for ages, just not seriously. Mk9 is the first game in the MK-series I have played, started sometime around June I think. I play FPS, even though they will make me have an heart attack some day, or at least force me to attend anger management classes. I punsh bags alot. Anybody wanna spar?

Other than video games I like to work out, listen to music, watch horror movies and to fuck around with my friends (not litterally... but whatever) and of course my horse;)

I'm single, hate many things but especially romantic movies and people that sing on TV... I'm not that girly, hence why I'm here:P

jag älskar er alla era kåtbockar!

23 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm

EarlyReflections

Wild Ape
So i'm going to introduce myself with a 3 months latency...

My name is Marios,I'm 27 and I live in Athens.I'm a sound and visual engineer,and a musician.I'm travelling a lot,and i miss mk when i do that.
My hobbies are music,electronics,and repairing stuff that of any kind of material.
I love movies with explosions,guns,jails,gangs,or all of these together.my favorite actor is Steven Seagal,and the best movie of all time is Die hard 3 with Bruce Willis, and the trilogy of Spaghetti westerns with Clint Eastwood(The man with no name)
I have anger issues,and MK is boosting this problem of mine.Breaking controllers and Ikea tables is a common thing in my online MK experience.

I'm obsessed with PUSSIES.
`
The first time i played mk,was in 1993-1994 in Amiga.the game was mk2.It really kicked my head off.Then with the best buddy of mine,we bought mk1,mk2,and mk3 for mega drive.Really got into it.after those,Umk3,mkT and mk4 got my attention too.the last mk I played was mk mythologies,and i loved it.never played other mk games.The characters I was maining in all these games,were Sub-zero,Scorpion,Raiden,Kitana,and Jade in umk3/mkT.
Last November,a friend suggested to try mk9..I was afraid of that because much time was about to be spent.and i was correct.I bought a ps3 and a 32"Tv only for this fucking game.We still play offline with the best buddy of mine,along with other Sindel spammers,or KANO ballbreaker buddies
In the first online months of mine,Trax suggested to join the clan.nice offer.I'm happy for being a part of the clan.Cool guys,great players,and a chatbox that saved me sometimes like now that i'm in a bussiness trip,and can't do anything else except chatting.

24 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Darkseid

Wild Ape
Here I go...
Name's Kevin or Dimitrios (my second name), whatever you prefer. I'm 17 years old, half German half Greek, unbelievably hairy (must be my greek genes...) and pretty small, with the height of about 170 cm. I live in Germany, but I'm planning on emigrating at some point. Finished school some months ago, but am currently unemployed.

I'm a nerd of Marvel, DC, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and Warhammer. I love movies and series of all sorts, right now my favourite is The Walking Dead. Favourite movie.. Lord of the Rings. Of course I can't live without music as well. I listen to all sorts of music, preferable Rock and really epic orchestral kind of music. Been playing videogames since forever, but started playing serious since Halo 1. I have an xbox and a PS3. Favourite genres... everything, as long as it's well done.

As far as hobbies go... well, I work out in the gym.. is that considered a hobby? Apart from that I go to the movies and drink with my buddies sometimes. Nothing special.

Last edited by Eternal_Darkseid on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

25 Re: Introduce yourself! :) on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:56 pm

misskiss88

EarlyReflections wrote:So i'm going to introduce myself with a 3 months latency...

I'm obsessed with PUSSIES.

enough said;)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum